Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
US Postal Service, Trust Me, Must See (Read 71 times)
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
US Postal Service, Trust Me, Must See
11/03/13 at 17:05:11

What Congress and "I can carry a gun but you cant" have done to the Postal Service. How can this evil witch get away with this. The commentator will get on your nerves but its only a few minutes long.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HXfxaqH2Us     the people in rural areas especially out west rely on the postal service for medicines and other vital supplies. This old greedy POS politician is determined to make more money off of screwing the people that the old b!tch hussy could spend in three lifetimes and people worry about me because I dont like Washington. We built those buildings, they're ours, not hers.

« Last Edit: 11/03/13 at 19:47:16 by Midnightrider »  

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: US Postal Service, Trust Me, Must See
Reply #1 - 11/04/13 at 07:31:47

Frikken WOW!

So,, Feinsteins husband decides what the property is worth, sells it to a buddy, gets a commission for the sale & then the buddy givs him a %age of the savings by being allowed to buy it below market value.. Great SCAM! & Hey,, its okay,, its only ripping each of us off a few bucks, so, theyre not really hurting anyone,,
& THAT is the way we got here..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pine
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mississippi, USA
Reply #2 - 11/04/13 at 10:33:58

Trust us we are with the government...

IP Logged
Jerry Eichenberger
Serious Thumper

2006 S40.  OEM
windshield, saddle
bags, Sportster

Columbus, Ohio
Reply #3 - 11/04/13 at 13:35:57

Guys -
The USPS will soon be history, and if not, it will be a shadow of its former self.
For instance, our office complex has a mailbox about 100 yds from my suite.  We used to have a mail pickup at noon and at 3:20 PM.  Last month they cancelled the 3:30 pickup, so now any mail we generate after about 11:30 AM either gets picked up the next day, or we have to drive it to our post office, which isn't all that far away, but why didn't they cancel the noon pickup and leave the 3:20?
We used to have a mail man who was our regular, and he got here by noon everyday.  Now we have a whole cast of them, because the old regular, a retired Marine Sgt. has been assigned to do hearings of employees who are facing job discipline for some infraction or another.  We sometimes don't get our mail now till 3 PM.
The Fed EX guy is always on time, same guy everyday, and he hustles.  Same with the UPS guy.

Jerry Eichenberger
Columbus, Ohio
  IP Logged
Jerry Eichenberger
Serious Thumper

2006 S40.  OEM
windshield, saddle
bags, Sportster

Columbus, Ohio
Reply #4 - 11/04/13 at 13:39:34

And, something that bothers the gals a little in our office.  One of the cast of mail carriers is female.  I realize that women in jobs like this have an issue finding a restroom that is clean along their route.  Like my wife and daughter, they aren't into gas station restrooms.  So, a few months ago, the lady carrier, who is very nice, asked me if she could use our women's room when she brings the mail.  Since I'm not a total A hole, I said yes.  Yet, some of the gals aren't thrilled about it.

Jerry Eichenberger
Columbus, Ohio
  IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #5 - 11/04/13 at 14:06:53

Jerry Eichenberger wrote on 11/04/13 at 13:39:34:
Yet, some of the gals aren't thrilled about it.

What?  does she leave the seat up?

WWW   IP Logged
Jerry Eichenberger
Serious Thumper

2006 S40.  OEM
windshield, saddle
bags, Sportster

Columbus, Ohio
Reply #6 - 11/04/13 at 14:30:24

Let's leave it at the fact that when she comes in during the hot weather in the summer, she's not all that fresh and rosy like the gals are who get to work in an air conditioned office all day when it's 90+ outside.

Jerry Eichenberger
Columbus, Ohio
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #7 - 11/04/13 at 15:07:42

Ahhh,, the caring for their fellow woman,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #8 - 11/04/13 at 21:32:42

I've never had a single problem with the Postal Service. Fed Ex, yes! I have a farm style house with a full length front porch and they've left $2000 guitars out in the rain instead of walking up a few steps and putting them on the dry porch.
The UPS guy and I bcame friends and sometimes he stops and we have lunch together., no problem there, if I'm not home he'll stop by and see if I'm home on the way in and deliver the package, my mailman has done that also.
  Ten years ago I heard the Postal Service was breaking even or at times making money. I didnt start keeping up with Politics until I became disabled. I dont understand the 2006 Congressional vote over the retirement account, it does not make any sense and good hard workers like my mailman stand to lose their jobs. Its not fair for any company to have a fully subsidized retirement account for employees not yet hired. That would bankrupt most companies, I guess it has the Postal Service. I agree with the 60 some % that everyone in Washington should be kicked out and start over.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #9 - 11/05/13 at 05:34:57

I didnt start keeping up with Politics until I became disabled.

HA!! Me too!,, Thats when I started having time to seriously dig for the answers to those nagging little questions Id had since I was a boy of 12..
Up till that time, I had always THOUGHT I was politically savvy, because I watched the TeeVee & read the papers & read magazine articles,, ALL Loads of crap.. You cant KNOW whats going on that way.. Thats what our parents & grand parents did to learn about things & look where that got us.. Youve got to DIG in places others dont to find the info,,& today, with the WWW to dig thru, its there to be found IF someone is ready to admit theyre lied to & conned from childhood & that the political ideology they support is a carefully constructed CON Game,, then theyll go dig, otherwise, theyll argue tirelessly to protect themselves from having to admit theyve been conned,
If anyone supports either party, theyre blind. BOTH parties are the problem, & will be until we drive the CFR & all those think tanks out of existence

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
07/02/24 at 22:31:54

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › US Postal Service, Trust Me, Must See

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.