Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Who decided we are the police of the world? (Read 54 times)
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Who decided we are the police of the world?
11/01/13 at 21:41:18

If we closed our borders, brought all our troops home, withdrew from the UN, closed our embassys, would we have terrorist attacking us or domestic terrorist? The national debt could be paid off several times quicker. We could concentrate on our infrastructure and better educate our children. The list could go on but the big question is why dont we do it?

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Who decided we are the police of the world?
Reply #1 - 11/02/13 at 07:54:50

I agree with much of that,, many would call that an isolationist approach, Id call it Non interventionist,, Isolationists wont trade with others, non interventionists dont mess with their policies, but trade freely,, I am a non interventionist,,

As for the debt, who is it we owe? Lets pick one & describe the transaction..Lets say we are gonna pay China off first.. say, over a period of a few years, They bought T-bills, right? With what? OUR dollars or their Yuan? When they bought them, they had a fixed rate of return. As they mature, theyre owed more than what they bought them for. Lets just have a $10,000.00 T-Bill example, say its worth 10% more at the end of 10 years, just to keep numbers easy. So now, we owe them $11,000.00. Where does that $$$ come from? Do we pay them in Dollars or Yuan?
I know when we cashed some in,, we got dollars..& how is it paid out?
Its a ponzi of the greatest scale,, The Fed sells more T-bills & uses the $$$ to pay out. & WE get hung with the debt,, & at 17 trillion dollars, youve gotta take that debt & divide it, not among the population, but among the working population, & the figure Ive hear is about 170 million.Which means that 170 million workers only need to generate taxes paid in Specifically aimed at debt reduction, in addition to their other taxes & in addition to their obligations, like cars/house/insurance/electric, etc.etc..OHHHH about a Million dollars each..Now, unless the debt growth is HALTED and payments to bring it down are started.
America is as doomed as the Roman Empire was.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 11/03/13 at 17:09:11

I've said it before and I'll say it again.
There is no eleventh dollar.

--Steve

IP Logged
Pine
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mississippi, USA
Reply #3 - 11/04/13 at 10:43:02

It gets pretty obvious whats going on when one looks at the bigger picture. Why does Amerika attach some countries and and leave others to ruin. Do people in washington give a flip humanitarina concerns... of course not.

However, when Kissinger created the petrodollar, he also required the might of the US military to enforce that petrodollar. But who would support a war that has as its only goal... to enforce the stablity of the petrodollar? So all other guieses must be put forth so as to obscure the real reason for going to war.. the petrodollar.

New to the scam... is Ruusia (with new money) and China ( with our wealth)... They feel the pinch of the petrodollar as much as anyone... and are seeking to undo it. All of a sudden the idea of war doesn't work so well. Such is the new reality of the petrodollar in 2014.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #4 - 11/04/13 at 12:51:43

Pine, why do you think the countries attacked were chosen?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pine
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mississippi, USA
Reply #5 - 11/05/13 at 08:13:00

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 11/04/13 at 12:51:43:
Pine, why do you think the countries attacked were chosen?

I think we are in a greement... to protect the petrodollar.  People die in Somalia every day... I don't hear washington lamenting them.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
07/02/24 at 22:04:21

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Who decided we are the police of the world?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.