Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Bike Jacked at Gunpoint (Read 147 times)
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Re: Bike Jacked at Gunpoint
Reply #15 - 10/17/13 at 05:28:17

"There have been plenty of cases where the victim of an armed robbery handed over whatever the crook wanted and was then shot anyway.
Are you willing to trust your life to the good will of a criminal?
"

Hmmm... maybe that's the fundamental difference between a latino/whatever robber at gunpoint over there, and a mafioso hitman over here:

The latter still has a code of honor.

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Re: Bike Jacked at Gunpoint
Reply #16 - 10/17/13 at 07:58:47

Quote:
Hmmm... maybe that's the fundamental difference between a latino/whatever robber at gunpoint over there, and a mafioso hitman over here:

The latter still has a code of honor.

Exactly right. What we have here in the US is a class of feral savages that our politicaly correct media refer to as "minority urban youths"
Almost all of our large cities are infested with them and smaller towns and even rural areas are not immune either anymore.

There was a case not long ago in Texas where three of these scumbags - all teenagers - went for a ride and shot and killed a college kid who was out jogging near his school. Robbery was not the motive. When apprehended one of these guys told the police that they were bored and just decided to go out and kill someone. They had no idea who the young man they killed was. They shot him because he was an available victim.

When I was working - I'm retired now - I was often compelled by by job to work in locations where I simply refused to go unarmed. One of my co-workers was relieved of his wallet at gunpoint by one of the local cockroaches in one of these areas - fortunately he was not harmed. The cop who took the report told him he was lucky, and that they'd likely never catch the guy.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/21/24 at 23:21:34

General CategoryThe Cafe › Bike Jacked at Gunpoint

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.