Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
More "He did what he said" (Read 24 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
More "He did what he said"
10/10/13 at 08:56:21

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_OBAMA_PRESS_FREEDOM?SITE=AP&SECTION...

Lets blame the voters for the government..
Of course, Ill happily hear any protests to my position.

Leonard Downie Jr., a former executive editor of The Washington Post, wrote the 30-page analysis entitled "The Obama Administration and the Press." The report notes President Barack Obama came into office pledging an open, transparent government after criticizing the Bush administration's secrecy, "but he has fallen short of his promise."

"In the Obama administration's Washington, government officials are increasingly afraid to talk to the press," wrote Downie, now a journalism professor at Arizona State University. "The administration's war on leaks and other efforts to control information are the most aggressive I've seen since the Nixon administration, when I was one of the editors involved in The Washington Post's investigation of Watergate."

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: More "He did what he said"
Reply #1 - 10/10/13 at 16:48:23

I was rreally expecting Jerry to explain to me that the people got what they were told they were getting & were therefor responsible for the government we now have.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
07/04/24 at 23:06:57

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › More "He did what he said"

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.