Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
This takes "Dont Tread On Me" to a new level (Read 105 times)
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
This takes "Dont Tread On Me" to a new level
10/06/13 at 14:26:09

Will Sheehan claims that when he tried to sign up for Obamacare and then register to opt out, he received an ominous warning. Sheehan’s full Facebook post reads;

“I actually made it through this morning at 8:00 A.M. I have a preexisting condition (Type 1 Diabetes) and my income base was 45K-55K annually I chose tier 2 “Silver Plan” and my monthly premiums came out to $597.00 with $13,988 yearly deductible!!! There is NO POSSIBLE way that I can afford this so I “opt-out” and chose to continue along with no insurance.

I received an email tonight at 5:00 P.M. informing me that my fine would be $4,037 and could be attached to my yearly income tax return. Then you make it to the “REPERCUSSIONS PORTION” for “non-payment” of yearly fine. First, your drivers license will be suspended until paid, and if you go 24 consecutive months with “Non-Payment” and you happen to be a home owner, you will have a federal tax lien placed on your home. You can agree to give your bank information so that they can easy “Automatically withdraw” your “penalties” weekly, bi-weekly or monthly! This by no means is “Free” or even “Affordable

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Re: This takes "Dont Tread On Me" to a new level
Reply #1 - 10/06/13 at 15:42:37

"Analysts in both parties privately say a “clean” spending bill — one without provisions targeting Obamacare — would likely garner enough votes from Democrats and Republicans to pass.
Boehner and other top congressional leaders of both parties were at the White House late Wednesday for a roughly 90-minute meeting that yielded no breakthrough.

Obama also ramped up his dire warnings about failure to raise the country's debt limit — a step that enables the government to borrow money to pay its existing bills. A first-ever American default on its obligations would likely send shock waves through the fragile global economy and, the administration has warned, even trigger a recession like the one that followed the 2008 meltdown.

"In a government shutdown, Social Security checks still go out on time. In an economic shutdown, if we don't raise the debt ceiling, they don't go out on time," the president warned.

The Treasury Department estimates that the federal government will reach its borrowing limit by Oct. 17, and Republicans are determined to insist on budget reforms and possibly even more delays of the federal health care law."
Notice cutting back on foreign aid is never mentioned. They are going after our Social Security and if we let them they're going to get it.

IP Logged
Pine
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mississippi, USA
Reply #2 - 10/07/13 at 19:44:46

I cant believe how both parties are working the shutdown and the budget. I mean its got to be election style money being spent.

IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #3 - 10/07/13 at 22:30:44

so 4037 is the cheaper option..
what coverage does "Will" have now??
btw who the hell is he?

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Re: This takes "Dont Tread On Me" to a n
Reply #4 - 10/07/13 at 23:15:06

Will Sheehan is an average American citizen who didn't thoroughly investigate or take the time to know what he was getting into. He's just willing to share his experience with whats really going on with Obamacare. I don't know what kind of insurance he has but I heard he has quite a following on facebook if you wanna learn more. I just cut and pasted the article. I get so many emails from different parties and groups I cant remember which one I copied it from. I think its hilarious the computer barely works, its like someone above is trying to send a message.

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #5 - 10/07/13 at 23:16:22

Pine wrote on 10/07/13 at 19:44:46:
I cant believe how both parties are working the shutdown and the budget. I mean its got to be election style money being spent.

As long as it prolongs or better yet stops Obamacare I'm all for it. I don't care what it cost, it will be a lot cheaper in the long run than Obamacare.

IP Logged
Pine
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mississippi, USA
Reply #6 - 10/08/13 at 06:19:26

Midnightrider wrote on 10/07/13 at 23:16:22:
Pine wrote on 10/07/13 at 19:44:46:

As long as it prolongs or better yet stops Obamacare I'm all for it. I don't care what it cost, it will be a lot cheaper in the long run than Obamacare.

I don't think either party thinks or cares what obamacare does. That's NOT their agenda. Their agenda is to be able to blame the other party for any current or future economic downturn. The pugs did some serious bad crap and now are in an extremely weak political position. They see this.. and I see this. What they can't see is a way out AND... to keep the status quo.. me either. The correct thing to do would be give up the status quo and do whats right... but those in power will NOT give up that power... so they are horribly stuck, and need all the ammo they can scrap up from here until the next election cycle.
The dems, also see all this. But their bed is NO bed of rose petals either. First they have the pugs doing all they can per above, and then there is the level of expectations that probably are not being met, by their own supporters. Yes, Lemonjallo... you will get insurance, but its gonna cost YOU. Yes, Shamantra, we did what the bankers made us do, and sorry but no job for you.
So the dems are on damage control, while the pugs are making up fake crisis.
Which side cares about the economy- neither, its all just party politics. Let them eat cake!

Cool  

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #7 - 10/08/13 at 13:40:37

I am wondering if legal separation will be enough for my wife and two kids can get the Gold plan for $400 per month and then I will just cover me at work. If I give her the poverty level in support payments then I can avoid the most penalties while being keelhauled across the liberal altar.

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
Rix

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 10/09/13 at 12:28:35

Midnightrider wrote on 10/06/13 at 14:26:09:
Will Sheehan claims that when he tried to sign up for Obamacare and then register to opt out, he received an ominous warning. Sheehan’s full Facebook post reads;

“I actually made it through this morning at 8:00 A.M. I have a preexisting condition (Type 1 Diabetes) and my income base was 45K-55K annually I chose tier 2 “Silver Plan” and my monthly premiums came out to $597.00 with $13,988 yearly deductible!!! There is NO POSSIBLE way that I can afford this so I “opt-out” and chose to continue along with no insurance.

I received an email tonight at 5:00 P.M. informing me that my fine would be $4,037 and could be attached to my yearly income tax return. Then you make it to the “REPERCUSSIONS PORTION” for “non-payment” of yearly fine. First, your drivers license will be suspended until paid, and if you go 24 consecutive months with “Non-Payment” and you happen to be a home owner, you will have a federal tax lien placed on your home. You can agree to give your bank information so that they can easy “Automatically withdraw” your “penalties” weekly, bi-weekly or monthly! This by no means is “Free” or even “Affordable

FYI this is not true.
Just saying.

2013 BOULEVARD S40/LS650 ALL STOCK
1982 HONDA MB5 WITH MODS
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #9 - 10/09/13 at 13:17:49

Rix wrote on 10/09/13 at 12:28:35:
Midnightrider wrote on 10/06/13 at 14:26:09:

FYI this is not true.
Just saying.

Don't say something I said is not true and walk off. If you can prove me wrong please do.

IP Logged
Rix

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 10/09/13 at 17:41:28

http://www.snopes.com/politics/medical/penalty.asp

Not quite right. And it's been on my newsfeed with 3 different names already.

1982 HONDA MB5 WITH MODS
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #11 - 10/09/13 at 19:18:19

I'll agree with you but if I'm wrong I want to know why or how, don't leve me hanging.

IP Logged
Rix

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 10/09/13 at 19:36:47

Tongue

Grin

1982 HONDA MB5 WITH MODS
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
07/02/24 at 18:36:13

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › This takes "Dont Tread On Me" to a new level

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.