Send Topic Print
Well Lets Hear It (Read 80 times)
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Well Lets Hear It
10/01/13 at 22:21:58

I got some eyes and ears in another state and I got a phonecall today. Fema's Trucks are rolling. Its gotta have something to do with the shutdown. The main thing is Obama is still getting paid while the majority of the workers aren't. Congress cant do their job. They refuse to do their job. Why aren't we allowed to fire them before their term ends? I've told you guys I'm all for health care but Obamacare is the biggest bucket of sh!t ever placed on this planet. When the ones who wrote it are trying to refuse it that should tell Forrest Gump it aint worth a dam.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Re: Well Lets Hear It
Reply #1 - 10/01/13 at 23:40:13

both houses' are getting paid
as a vet im not affected by the aca
but my wife has been denied or priced out of insurance for the last 30yrs for "existing conditions"
a little research helped clarify the facts for me
its all politico posturing bs

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #2 - 10/02/13 at 04:45:46

For what it's worth...

The fundamental difference between the US Health System and (most) European Health Systems, lies in the repsctive origins:

- in Europe, the very first hospitals were established by priests, more or less adjacent to their temples.
See Hyppocrates, but also Pythagoras. See any Order of Monks or Knights Hospitalliers.
Hence, the lay (civilian) hospitals were established by the local rulers on very similar principles.
You check in, do/get done what is affordable, check out.

- in the USA, it sems everything was provate, essentially hospitals were run like businesses, very much like "medical hotels".
You check in, do/get done what you can afford, check out.

Now, I will copy & paste, one over the other.

You check in, do/get done what is affordable, check out.
You check in, do/get done what you can afford, check out.

Hence, even the most aggressive form of Obamacare will never be comparable to the simplest form of EU Health Care, unless one relies strictly on County/State hospitals.

In other words... "Cedars of Lebanon" or "Knights of Malta" may sound like very nice and suave names for a health care facility,
but they are diametrically opposed to "Sanctus Spiritus", "Policlinico" or  "Fatebenefratelli", just three names from hospitals in Rome.

http://blog.bt-store.com/hospital-in-italy

Please take your time and read this Mother's story to the end.  Smiley From a parent's perspective, I find it comforting.
PS My wife is a doctor and we live in Rome; I know what it means to sit in the ER lounge for hours...  Roll Eyes

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #3 - 10/02/13 at 10:36:06

Pesi I hope your son gets better. Check out an Epi Pen. I carry one with me. The lupus I have has caused me to have an attack similar. Its scary as hell when you cant breathe. You can go for years and overnight develop an allergy. If you're far away from a hospital an Epi Pen can save your life. Its a mixture of benedryl and steroids, the same thing they give you in the hospital. When it happened to me they put me on an IV of benedryl and steroids. Carrying benedryl can save your life. Its possible to never have a problem and all of a sudden allergy to bee stings. I keep some in my car and my bike when I was able to ride. Its cheap and one of the greatest medicines ever available. Best wishes for your son and the rest of your family.

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #4 - 10/02/13 at 22:14:40

The Truth About the Health Care Bills
Michael Connelly, Ret. Constitutional Attorney

Well, I have done it! I have read the entire text of proposed House Bill 3200:
The Affordable Health Care Choices Act of 2009.

I studied it with particular emphasis from my area of expertise, constitutional law. I was frankly concerned that parts of the proposed law that were being discussed might be unconstitutional. What I found was far worse than what I had heard or expected.

To begin with, much of what has been said about the law and its implications is in fact true, despite what the Democrats and the media are saying. The law does provide for rationing of health care, particularly where senior citizens and other classes of citizens are involved, free health care for illegal immigrants, free abortion services, and probably forced participation in abortions by members of the medical profession.

The Bill will also eventually force private insurance companies out of business, and put everyone into a government run system. All decisions about personal health care will ultimately be made by federal bureaucrats, and most of them will not be health care professionals. Hospital admissions, payments to physicians, and allocations of necessary medical devices will be strictly controlled by the government.

However, as scary as all of that is, it just scratches the surface. In fact, I have concluded that this legislation really has no intention of providing affordable health care choices. Instead it is a convenient cover for the most massive transfer of power to the Executive Branch of government that has ever occurred, or even been contemplated. If this law or a similar one is adopted, major portions of the Constitution of the United States will effectively have been destroyed.

The first thing  to go will be the masterfully crafted balance of power between the Executive, Legislative, and Judicial branches of the U.S. Government. The Congress will be transferring to the Obama Administration authority in a number of different areas over the lives of the American people, and the businesses they own.

The irony is that the Congress doesn't have any authority to legislate in most of those areas to begin with! I defy anyone to read the text of the U.S. Constitution and find any authority granted to the members of Congress to regulate health care.

This legislation also provides for access, by the appointees of the Obama administration, in direct violation of the specific provisions of the 4th Amendment to the Constitution, of all of your personal healthcare information, your personal financial information, and the information of your employer, physician, and hospital. All of this is a protecting against unreasonable searches and  seizures. You can also forget about the right to privacy. That will have been legislated into oblivion regardless of what the 3rd and 4th Amendments may provide.

If you decide not to have healthcare insurance, or if you have private insurance that is not deemed acceptable to the Health Choices Administrator appointed by Obama, there will be a tax imposed on you. It is called a tax instead of a fine because of the intent to avoid application of the due process clause of the 5th Amendment. However , that doesn't work because since there is nothing in the law that allows you to contest or appeal the imposition of the tax, it is definitely depriving someone of property without the due process of law.

So, there are three of those pesky amendments that the far left hate so much, out the original ten in the Bill of Rights, that are effectively nullified by this law. It doesn't stop there though.

The 9th Amendment that provides: The  enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people;

The 10th Amendment states: The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are preserved to the States respectively, or to the people. Under the provisions of this piece of Congressional handiwork neither the people nor the states are going to have any rights or powers at all in many areas that once were theirs to control.

I could write many more pages about this legislation, but I think you get the idea. This is not about health care; it is about seizing power and limiting rights. Article 6 of the Constitution requires the members of both houses of Congress to "be bound by oath or affirmation to support the Constitution." If I was a member of Congress I would not be able to vote for this legislation or anything like it, without feeling I was violating  that sacred oath or affirmation. If I voted for it anyway, I would hope the American people would hold me accountable.

For those who might doubt the nature of this threat, I suggest they consult the source, the US Constitution, and Bill of Rights. There you can see exactly what we are about to have taken from us.

Michael Connelly
Retired attorney,
Constitutional Law Instructor
Carrollton , Texas

AFTER HAVING READ THIS, PLEASE FORWARD....

If you don't care about our constitution, or your rights under it, just do nothing.

WE MUST HOLD CONGRESS ACCOUNTABLE BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #5 - 10/02/13 at 22:29:04

I Didnt read all of it,., just scanned some of it, read afew sections,, & Whammo,, I could see the handwriting on the wall,, Again..

To begin with, much of what has been said about the law and its implications is in fact true, despite what the Democrats and the media are saying. The law does provide for rationing of health care, particularly where senior citizens and other classes of citizens are involved, free health care for illegal immigrants, free abortion services, and probably forced participation in abortions by members of the medical profession.

The Bill will also eventually force private insurance companies out of business, and put everyone into a government run system. All decisions about personal health care will ultimately be made by federal bureaucrats, and most of them will not be health care professionals. Hospital admissions, payments to physicians, and allocations of necessary medical devices will be strictly controlled by the government.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #6 - 10/02/13 at 22:50:23

It's over, we're done. So much for freedom and rule of law. I am just surprised that it happened in my lifetime, I knew with the nature of evil and all that this couldn't last for long but to go out like this.  Angry

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #7 - 10/02/13 at 23:37:12

Dane its only over if we let it be over. There's 300 million of us. I thought we are the home of the brave. 50,000 trained men could take over Washington. Your children are in debt right now to the tune of $200,000 dollars each. I'm a sick disabled old man but I'll fight to the death for our Constitution and against tyranny. I'm not gonna lay down and give up. If there's nothing in this life you're not willing to die for you haven't ever lived. That Dictator that I voted for the first time (i'll admit it when I make a mistake) has done everything in his power to take our Constitutional rights away. If the Chinese invaded us and tried to do the same thing you would fight, yet we don't care if our own country does it to us. Whats wrong with that picture? The Constitution gives us the right and encourages us to fight tyranny. Any body that believes they want our guns because of the actions of a few mental patients better rethink it. If we lose any more rights we have no one to blame but ourselves. Read whats under everyone of my post and take a few minutes to think about it. We have a dictator for president who is trying to take away our freedom (some of which he already has) and a Congress who refuses to do their job and represent us. I don't know if Obama is Communist, active Muslim, really don't matter what he thinks he is, its what he's trying to do to the American people.

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #8 - 10/03/13 at 17:24:47

The golf course at Andrews Air Force Base is still open, that's the main thing!

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
07/05/24 at 06:26:22

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Well Lets Hear It

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.