Accounatability (Read 342 times)
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Re: Accounatability
Reply #45 - 09/04/13 at 15:56:35

WebsterMark wrote on 09/04/13 at 05:00:24:
you're correct Tony; they made some deals in the backroom and the GOP leadership has fallen in step. I wonder what Hopey gave up in return, because he surely did. We will probably never know for sure until someone writes a book 10 years from now.

So, now what? Just like our 'rush' to war with Iraq; Syria has moved everything that was a target into neighborhoods. Intelligence has been tracking as best they can, but there is no element of surprise. You can predict what's going to happen next: the US blows up a few things, news reports show dead children, wailing mothers, shock and outrage at what the US did, Assad remains in power another few months and status quo continues.

Obama doesn't have to give anything, he just whips the gimps and they fall into line. The RINOs are desperate to join the big government party and Obama can easily manipulate establishment Republicans to do his bidding and then cast them aside once he's done. Tea Party is the last real hope but I am with the majority concensus that we are done.

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Re: Accounatability
Reply #46 - 09/04/13 at 20:46:09

Not sure what you're saying here, but I’ll bet you think if you were president, you could fix the world on your first day. Grin  

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/06/24 at 05:34:51

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Accounatability

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.