Black and Chrome 2003 1950s style custom
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Nice pics...
Reply #1 - 08/25/13 at 06:05:39

Im still trying to grasp how it is somehow racist to ask for an ID to vote.
If you dont have an ID, you cant even get IN a federal building,, is that racist?How is it a "Poll Tax" to get a FREE ID?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WD
Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

Professional
"scooter
trash".

Rosemark TN
Reply #2 - 08/25/13 at 08:43:39

No idea. I honestly gave up trying to figure out the whole liberal mindset a long time ago. I've been a Nazi since junior high or high school, if not longer.

On 2 wheels since 7/87

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #3 - 08/25/13 at 20:03:54

WD, if you don’t understand the liberal position / mindset, you are not a Nazi. I do not think by any stretch of the imagination that you are nor do you wish to be a Nazi.

And I don’t believe that your comics reflect the truth about liberals.

Once there was a time when liberals and conservatives respectfully agreed to disagree on many issues. There was respectful discourse on the issues and everyone considered the logic and reason of the others points of view.

That’s all gone now. You have hateful rightwing radio fostering hate, mistrust, and lies about the other side of issues. They represent the corporate interests of this country and not the interest of the people
They imply that liberals are “gun grabbers”, that black welfare queens are bankrupting the country, etc. etc. all the while they are funding endless wars and military adventures that fill the pockets of the military industrial  complex and rob the middle class / working class of a standard of living that every American who is willing to work hard for the American dream that he or she deserves and has earned.

No my friend you are not a Nazi, you are an American who loves his country, just as we liberals do.

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
WD
Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

Professional
"scooter
trash".

Rosemark TN
Reply #4 - 08/25/13 at 21:39:12

Sturmbannfuhrer, American SS.

Pretty sure I qualify as an actual Nazi.

On 2 wheels since 7/87

IP Logged
phatmanswingin
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Buckeye, AZ
Reply #5 - 08/26/13 at 01:24:38

Just a couple of things, I have lived in Michigan and now I live in Arizona, neither state gives out "free" ID.  The only people who don't have ID are poor people.  Voter fraud does not exist, it's a myth.  It flat out doesn't happen.  Nobody goes to the polls to vote twice or vote if their not registered.  Most people don't even vote.  So, the only people affected by voter ID laws are poor people.  I don't know how it's racist but it is definitely aimed at getting fewer poor folks to vote and poor people tend to vote for democrats.

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #6 - 08/31/13 at 10:23:22

phatmanswingin wrote on 08/26/13 at 01:24:38:
Just a couple of things, I have lived in Michigan and now I live in Arizona, neither state gives out "free" ID.  The only people who don't have ID are poor people.  Voter fraud does not exist, it's a myth.  It flat out doesn't happen.  Nobody goes to the polls to vote twice or vote if their not registered.  Most people don't even vote.  So, the only people affected by voter ID laws are poor people.  I don't know how it's racist but it is definitely aimed at getting fewer poor folks to vote and poor people tend to vote for democrats.

I agree with your logic.

so why aren't liberals passing free ID laws or making it a deduction on the 1040?

WWW   IP Logged
phatmanswingin
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Buckeye, AZ
Reply #7 - 08/31/13 at 20:20:42

Well real poor people don't pay tax, so the deduction wouldn't help, as to giving out free ID, I have no idea.  It should be free, though the dems might not be pushing for free ID's because all the states trying to push voter ID laws are repub run, so it would be kind of pointless.

IP Logged
Quadra
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 09/01/13 at 22:28:06

I agree that voter fraud is a myth. It may occasionally happen, but I don't believe it's happening in any quantity to swing any particular election.

That said, I agree that we should ask or ID. Just because it's not an issue now doesn't mean we wait around until it becomes an issue.

Here's what really grinds my gears.......
The same liberals, who cry that low income individuals are prevented from exercising their constitutional right to vote due to a nominal cost of a $30 ID; have absolutely ZERO problem with imposing HUNDREDS of dollars in costs for the same low income individuals to obtain permission to exercise their second amendment right to keep and bear arms. (Assuming that liberal state even allows them to exercise their right at all)

Sorry, that's just hypocritical.
Liberals are all about equality, so long as some folks are more equal than others.  

IP Logged
Pine
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mississippi, USA
Reply #9 - 09/02/13 at 18:16:57

I beg to differ.... you are wrong.. and sadly .. very sadly I can prove it..

http://www.msnewsnow.com/Global/story.asp?s=12879815&

In MY state .. where I live... voter fraud is alive and well.  

Just google "voter fraud mississippi" 302,000 results

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 09/02/13 at 20:08:42

Quadra wrote on 09/01/13 at 22:28:06:
The same liberals, who cry that low income individuals are prevented from exercising their constitutional right to vote due to a nominal cost of a $30 ID; have absolutely ZERO problem with imposing HUNDREDS of dollars in costs for the same low income individuals to obtain permission to exercise their second amendment right to keep and bear arms. (Assuming that liberal state even allows them to exercise their right at all)

Liberals are all about equality, so long as some folks are more equal than others.  

Welcome to the Tall Table.
I like you.

--Steve

IP Logged
phatmanswingin
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Buckeye, AZ
Reply #11 - 09/02/13 at 22:59:41

Quadra wrote on 09/01/13 at 22:28:06:
I agree that voter fraud is a myth. It may occasionally happen, but I don't believe it's happening in any quantity to swing any particular election.

That said, I agree that we should ask or ID. Just because it's not an issue now doesn't mean we wait around until it becomes an issue.

It's not that your wrong, it's that it's 2 different issues.

IP Logged
phatmanswingin
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Buckeye, AZ
Reply #12 - 09/02/13 at 23:14:02

Pine wrote on 09/02/13 at 18:16:57:

I beg to differ.... you are wrong.. and sadly .. very sadly I can prove it..

http://www.msnewsnow.com/Global/story.asp?s=12879815&

In MY state .. where I live... voter fraud is alive and well.  

Just google "voter fraud mississippi" 302,000 results

Gotcha, so of the 2,131,049 eligible voters in Mississippi in 2010, the article you posted sited 3 people committing voter fraud.  

THREE!!!!! are you serious 3 F'ing people???  That's 00000140775%.  I appreciate you proving my point that voter fraud is a myth, lol.

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #13 - 09/04/13 at 20:37:45

"I have lived in Michigan and now I live in Arizona, neither state gives out "free" ID.  The only people who don't have ID are poor people.  Voter fraud does not exist, it's a myth.  It flat out doesn't happen.  Nobody goes to the polls to vote twice or vote if their not registered.  Most people don't even vote.  So, the only people affected by voter ID laws are poor people." Phat

What he said + 1000.

This voter fraud meme is just one more lie put out by the wingnuts to stir up the rubes.
BTW, welcome aboard Phat. Wink

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
07/08/24 at 02:02:13

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Nice pics...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.