Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Suzuki International is into all sorts of things (Read 53 times)
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Suzuki International is into all sorts of things
08/07/13 at 08:23:28

source    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suzuki

Suzuki America (motorcycles) isn't even a major branch on the Suzuki tree any more and the car portion is dead here in America.

That doesn't mean Suzuki is dead, it is bigger than ever -- huge in India, Indochina, large in China and it is making new stuff up for specific markets as they develop.   Motorcycle and car sales are falling, so they moved on to other areas and things.

Now really,  I thought this was a joke when I first heard about it, but it isn't a joke at all.   Every Walmart has a dozen of these things so it is a real valid market for a company like Suzuki as the boomers will need these things by the gazillions soon.   The space in the front holds a wire grocery basket (the small ones that old people can still pick up with their arthritic cripped up hands).

Yup, jest fer us older bikers when the time comes .....  when the Bergman can't be done any more, jest change up yer Suzuki model.

Roll Eyes

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
old_rider
Serious Thumper

Backyard Bill
Productions

flordia panhandle
Re: Suzuki International is into all sorts of thin
Reply #1 - 08/07/13 at 09:22:04

Oldfeller--FSO wrote on 08/07/13 at 08:23:28:

source    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suzuki

Suzuki America (motorcycles) isn't even a major branch on the Suzuki tree any more and the car portion is dead here in America.

That doesn't mean Suzuki is dead, it is bigger than ever -- huge in India, Indochina, large in China and it is making new stuff up for specific markets as they develop.   Motorcycle and car sales are falling, so they moved on to other areas and things.

Now really,  I thought this was a joke when I first heard about it, but it isn't a joke at all.   Every Walmart has a dozen of these things so it is a real valid market for a company like Suzuki as the boomers will need these things by the gazillions soon.   The space in the front holds a wire grocery basket (the small ones that old people can still pick up with their arthritic cripped up hands).

http://www.carsuk.net/wp-content/gallery/suzuki-fuel-cell-concepts-tokyo/suzu...

Yup, jest fer us older bikers when the time comes .....  when the Bergman can't be done any more, jest change up yer Suzuki model.

Roll Eyes

Oh yeah!  can I get a small block "V8" under that seat?  Roll Eyes

We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.
  IP Logged
WD
Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

Professional
"scooter
trash".

Rosemark TN
Reply #2 - 08/07/13 at 15:21:19

Micro block out of a motorcycle, no problem. One or more of the Italian bike makers fooled around with tiny V8s, should bolt up, if you can find/afford one...

On 2 wheels since 7/87

Black and Chrome 2003 1950s style custom
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #3 - 08/07/13 at 15:56:19

I like that it has rear view mirrors...  Grin Grin Grin...

Why don't I get those on my regular shopping cart?... Huh...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/29/24 at 20:40:17

General CategoryThe Cafe › Suzuki International is into all sorts of things

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.