Send Topic Print
Zimmy Again (Read 214 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Zimmy Again
Reply #30 - 07/26/13 at 16:10:13

Wasn't  the initial police investigation pretty much shown to be correct based on the outcome of the trial?

Hasn't the fire police chief been proven correct?

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #31 - 07/26/13 at 16:12:31

SYG would not have been a defense if aggravated assault (manslaughter) had been the original charge to begin with, I'm thinking....but the pressure by those who wanted to use this case for their own promotions most likely would never had accepted such a charge.....I bet. The press made it into a a major story, even steering it with how they reported it....
In a nutshell they wanted to taint or sway the jury pool, with trying Zimmerman in the court of public opinion, which is down right dangerous, irresponsible, and a grave injustice to our innocent until proven guilty court system.
The press has become nothing but used car salesman.....

But of course, I'll reserve judgement until star begs off once again....well that is after he renders his final decree, of course  Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #32 - 07/27/13 at 19:54:26

I'm a fairly nice guy (oh, sure)... in the real world...

I visited a friend in hospital today... I carried some bags for an old lady,... and held the door for another...  I paused for second to wish a checkout girl a genuine "Nice Day" after she got burned by a wicked customer before me...
Maybe he's just in the right place at the right time... maybe God is directing him... but, this is a heck of a story...+1 !!!!!! Bot you're a good man. I wished we lived closer. I could be good friends with you.

« Last Edit: 07/28/13 at 00:30:17 by Midnightrider »  

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #33 - 07/28/13 at 00:32:22

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #34 - 07/28/13 at 03:07:45

While the Cervini family may now be in much pain over the loss of their son, he brought himself to his tragic end through a series of terrible choices. Roderick Scott had every right to protect himself; he did what he should have… and a jury of his peers agreed.

Oh, and Roderick Scott was a 42 year old black man about the size of an NFL linebacker. Christopher Cervini was a skinny, 17 year old white kid with a little bit of marijuana in his system.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #35 - 07/28/13 at 09:36:56

Yo star.....waiting to hear from you sir. I hope righteous indignation is your strong suit  Kiss

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/18/24 at 07:29:12

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Zimmy Again

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.