Send Topic Print
Lets try this (Read 117 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Lets try this
07/23/13 at 11:34:53

How about we spend a little time hunting some common ground? Things others have said that were surprising. Ill start.

S says he would support Arpaio.. 'bout fell outta my chair! Maybe my opinion isnt exactly accurate,, time to re-evaluate,..,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pine
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mississippi, USA
Re: Lets try this
Reply #1 - 07/23/13 at 13:47:53

hmmm... cant think of much...

I would go for a 120% tax on all income for senators that is not salary( and 50% on that)

I would support that anyone in the military must make a wage, that MUST be above poverty level... cause how it is now is WRONG.

I would say that no one (in the service) can make more than a general... I hear the highest paid are football coaches... really????

If your old enough to be trained in how to kill someone... your old enough to drink and or smoke. That too young? raise the age on military service men

Audit the Fed... who is that gonna hurt??? you can be a dem or rep...

Repeal the federal law that ended usury laws

IP Logged
WD
Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

Professional
"scooter
trash".

Rosemark TN
Reply #2 - 07/23/13 at 14:01:11

Common ground?

Hmm... USA domestic beer is atrocious. McDonalds is inedible. Fishing and hunting should be free and open year round. Gasoline costs too much.

There really IS such a thing as TOO MUCH FRINGE...

And somebody needs to turn a Savage into a Crocker pea shooter tribute bike...

On 2 wheels since 7/87

Black and Chrome 2003 1950s style custom
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #3 - 07/23/13 at 14:22:04

MMmkay,, what Im ryin to do is get people to see something, anything, that someone they typically dont agree with that that they Do agree with & acknowledge it,, not gloss over it, not say it doesnt matter, but focus on something that can bring us just a little closer together. Instead of posting Only our own views & trying to get others to agree we are correct inb our views,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WD
Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

Professional
"scooter
trash".

Rosemark TN
Reply #4 - 07/23/13 at 14:46:20

I know, but the pic is in agreement to an old flame war on the main side of the forum...

Politics and religion is getting dull...

I'm only back in the TT at the request of several regulars. That and a misinformative post about an event in my home state... which was brought to my attention in a PM (guilty party to remain nameless for sending it to me)...

On 2 wheels since 7/87

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #5 - 07/23/13 at 14:50:03

& Im glad youre here,, & Im Trying to move this place to a more comfortable place to be,

IP Logged
WD
Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

Professional
"scooter
trash".

Rosemark TN
Reply #6 - 07/23/13 at 15:10:20

Me too, I'd much rather people send me domestic beer labels worth trying...  Roll Eyes

But you gotta admit, that 800 Drifter is fugly...

On 2 wheels since 7/87

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #7 - 07/23/13 at 16:03:32

I don't think it'll work...We are polar opposites,.. much like the country as a whole...
So, polarized... that one side will often reverse it's opinion if it's agreed with...
It's nonsensical...

I do agree with Pine,... military deserve a living wage...
I don't know what that level is...  It must be calculated that they do get healthcare, retirement, and often housing, etc...

Speaking of guns... (We weren't).... Grin...
I wish, someone would invent a golf ball shooter,.. that wouldn't be likely to kill, but would hit like bat...
Maybe a 12 shot, pump action, with a wicked click-click when you cycle it...
Shocked...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #8 - 07/23/13 at 19:47:26

Just put me on the tee. I was good at hitting people!

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 07/23/13 at 19:59:18

Well played Sew...... Blessed are the Peacemakers......

WD- Kraftig is micro beer outta St. Louis started by a rogue Busch family member not happy with being taken over by a Belgium beer company. Not half bad....

Small mouth bass are more fun taken on fly rods than trout ever will be.

Carrying everything you need in your kayak  for a two day float/fish trip is a great way to learn how much stuff you have that you don't really need. Amazing what you can fashion out of a good knife and wood.

A 650 single is a nice bike, but a big fat, powerful BMW with throttle lock is a great way to eat up 600 miles.

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 07/24/13 at 06:14:42

Serowbot wrote on 07/23/13 at 16:03:32:
I wish, someone would invent a golf ball shooter,.. that wouldn't be likely to kill, but would hit like bat...
Shocked...

You can get non lethal 12 gauge rounds.
My personal home defense shot gun is a Mossberg Persuader. Completely unrealistic for anything because it's a 7+1 capacity with a pistol grip. It gets HEAVY for any type of carry unless you're swinging it around a hallway.

It's loaded with a combination of rubber slugs, rubber buck shot, shredded rubber pellets and finishes with 3" 00 buck just in case.
Just because someone breaks into my house doesn't mean I should have to do drywall.
You can also get incendiary ammo, pepper spray ammo (although I've heard you shouldn't fire that in an enclosed hallway), bean bags...flares? I recently got something called Shell Crackers. It's like an M80 in a shot gun shell. They use them for scaring birds off the end of runways. A gentle pop shoots it out and then it explodes like a firecracker.

If there's something I agree with I usually bottle it up and carry it in the vault. I dwell, ponder, do my own research when I can and get back to it.
I've done it for Sri a few times now. Some of the things he says actually make sense.  Cheesy

--Steve

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 07/24/13 at 06:26:43

Just because someone breaks into my house doesn't mean I should have to do drywall.

That's the best line I've ever read on here!

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #12 - 07/24/13 at 10:36:56

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/23/13 at 11:34:53:
How about we spend a little time hunting some common ground? Things others have said that were surprising. Ill start.

S says he would support Arpaio.. 'bout fell outta my chair! Maybe my opinion isnt exactly accurate,, time to re-evaluate,..,

Nice of you to finally read my posts ... Cos I've only said that for the last year.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #13 - 07/26/13 at 19:41:20

I'm disabled and I've spent several hrs on a bad day communicating with you guys, it makes me feel better and whether I agree with you or not its good to hear both sides , that's the way I learn. I don't ever claim to be right on every issue. Sometimes I throw something out there I don't really believe but I wanna hear you guys discuss it.Your opinions matter to me whether I agree or not.

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #14 - 07/26/13 at 19:45:00

Serowbot wrote on 07/23/13 at 16:03:32:
I don't think it'll work...We are polar opposites,.. much like the country as a whole...
So, polarized... that one side will often reverse it's opinion if it's agreed with...
It's nonsensical...

I do agree with Pine,... military deserve a living wage...
I don't know what that level is...  It must be calculated that they do get healthcare, retirement, and often housing, etc...

Shocked...

Bot I agree, that's why I wish there were no political party. The congress people could vote for right or wrong, not what their party wants them to believe.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/27/24 at 15:48:07

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Lets try this

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.