Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Zimmy Again
07/24/13 at 18:16:10

Oh oh, The 'story' of the Zimmerman' crash reccue is falling apart at the seams..

Less than one mile from where George Zimmerman killed 17 year-old Trayvon Martin, a new debate has erupted after a reported car crash involving an SUV carrying 4 family members flipped over and ‘George’ as Juror B37 fondly calls him, put on his Superhero cape, then came out of hiding — miraculously he happened to be at the right time and right place — to save the trapped family. The responding officer who to went to the scene also happens to be a vocal George Zimmerman supporter on his Facebook account: Patrick Rehder.

<snip>

Newsball continues, “The plot thickens as there is NO mention of Officer Rehder meeting George Zimmerman at the crash scene anywhere on his facebook, despite the July 17th incident being sandwiched in between continual support of George Zimmerman both before, & from the aftermath of the trial.”

Who else did not mention the accident? The people involved in the accident. Also, there are no pictures or videos of said accident. And the mother involved in the supposed crash deleted her Facebook page after being asked about the authenticity of the incident.

NewsBall.com reports further:

Longtime supporter (& one source still being investigated by NB is claiming friend) of George Zimmerman, Officer Patrick Rehder’s cell phone records reveal a text or call to George Zimmerman right after the 5:47 PM crash was called in. This tipped Zimmerman off to the car crash accident & to get there to assist the family before Officer Rehder arrived. Zimmerman, still hiding out in the same neighborhood that he killed Trayvon Martin in, was less then a mile away to jump into action & be a hero with his passive aggressive approach KNOWING that his name on the police report would eventually be made public. We didn’t give Zimmerman enough credit – he had a larger role in orchestrating this then we thought was possible.

The family isn’t talking, but Sanford Police Capt. Jim McAuliffe told reporters that Zimmerman, 29, was identified by Mark Gerstle as the man who pulled him from the mangled vehicle last week. “George Zimmerman pulled me out,” firefighters were told.
The sheriff’s stated that the driver & passenger have expressed they are not interested in speaking with the media about this incident. They also never talked about it on their facebook walls. Nor did their family members. Nor did the responding office. Despite lots of talk of Zimmerman before & after the incident. & no pictures exist of the crash. Neither Mark or Dana Gerstle had a comment to NewsBall by the time of this publication.

UPDATE 7/23: Instead of a response from either parent from the emails we sent them, Dana Gerstle’s facebook has suddenly disappeared a day after we took all of her pictures from it:but her brother Joey Muffoletto & sister Angel Muffoletto Thurlow still remain on facebook – never mentioning anything about their sister’s car accident on their walls. Let’s say that ‘George’ did rescue a family of four. Why couldn’t he defend himself against a 17 year-old during a fight? I’d love to see the insurance reports and pictures of the accident in question.

Mark Gerstle the driver involved in the alleged accident, refuses to speak of the dynamic rescue by Zimmer Man. The family cancelled their scheduled Press Conference. Zimmerman defense team is now speaking on behalf of the family? Really? Why is that?

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Zimmy Again
Reply #1 - 07/24/13 at 19:12:17

Because there are so many IDIOTS out there who want to smash GZ these people arew terrified to give him positive press now,.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2375251/George-Zimmerman-rescue-famil...

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #2 - 07/24/13 at 20:43:06

Hey star....I think in another thread, the one where you state as fact that Zimmerman used the word coon, and I asked you to supply me with that evidence, you never did, that it's "over" and time to move on....did you change your mind?

Here it is, you wrote:

Yes they did do that. They removed the word 'coon' to tone it down for Zippy's benefit. It was on the original tape.

But, that's all water over the dam now.

Zippy beat the system, beat the rap, committed murder and walked.

No reason for any of us to continue to beat a dead horse.

Case close

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #3 - 07/24/13 at 22:59:06

I'm a fairly nice guy (oh, sure)... in the real world...

I visited a friend in hospital today... I carried some bags for an old lady,... and held the door for another...  I paused for second to wish a checkout girl a genuine "Nice Day" after she got burned by a wicked customer before me...
... but... I can't remember the last time I saved a bunch of people from a car crash...
Maybe he's just in the right place at the right time... maybe God is directing him... but, this is a heck of a story...

We'll see the truth come out...
Righty's and lefty's are jumping on this...
One or the other will get burned...
I'm gonna' hold off,.. and let the cards fall...
The public interest has been tweaked...
The truth will come forward...

In the meantime,... I hope any one of us, would have done the same... and assist anyone in such a need...

Huh Huh Huh...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #4 - 07/24/13 at 23:03:20

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #5 - 07/25/13 at 00:13:30

I may be stepping on my wee-wee here... Grin...

This is a legitimate controversy, and not made up... and will be investigated by more qualified than me,.. but...
This is my area of expertise... (also, video, film, editing, foley, engineering, and effects)...
I have worked professionally as an audio engineer, in video and audio production for over a decade...
I know, light and sound recording... I have taught it,... in college and university... (so, I'm a born lecturer on this topic)...and maybe others...
Embarrassed...

I can hear "coons" if I listen for it...  I can also hear "f'ing punks"...
I would lean towards "punks" if asked to testify... but, not definitively...

Have you ever watched those cheesy ghost hunter programs?... where they play a garbled noise, and then tell you it is saying "get out!"...  then you listen again and you can hear "get out!"...
That's a normal human response... much like seeing a face in the moon, or a bunny in the cloud shape, or the curtains...

...(listened again)... not hearing "coons"... I think he's saying "punks"... 80% positive...

That doesn't absolve him of killing,.. or even racist motivation...  
I just don't think I hear "coons"...

I do still think...
... if I had been in Zimmerman's shoes... that young man would still be alive... and so would I... and no one would be burgled, bludgeoned, molested, or accosted because I didn't kill him...
I still blame Zimm for that...
Huh...
I think he acted unreasonably...

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #6 - 07/25/13 at 03:06:02

& the Media did everything it could to get you to think he acted unreasonably,.
Are you aware the Tray circled back & caught him and confronted him?
And Jumped him? He was already OUT of his truck when told not to follow, & then he stopped? Tray attacked this guy & got killed. Before I spent the last few days looking at more evidence, I was less sure of just how deserving TM was of being shot,, now,, he had it coming,, tuiff crappola,attack a man who is walkin away? PLay stupid games, win stupid [prizes,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #7 - 07/25/13 at 03:30:49

Serowbot wrote on 07/25/13 at 00:13:30:
I may be stepping on my wee-wee here... Grin...

This is a legitimate controversy, and not made up... and will be investigated by more qualified than me,.. but...
This is my area of expertise... (also, video, film, editing, foley, engineering, and effects)...
I have worked professionally as an audio engineer, in video and audio production for over a decade...
I know, light and sound recording... I have taught it,... in college and university... (so, I'm a born lecturer on this topic)...and maybe others...
Embarrassed...

I can hear "coons" if I listen for it...  I can also hear "f'ing punks"...
I would lean towards "punks" if asked to testify... but, not definitively...

Have you ever watched those cheesy ghost hunter programs?... where they play a garbled noise, and then tell you it is saying "get out!"...  then you listen again and you can hear "get out!"...
That's a normal human response... much like seeing a face in the moon, or a bunny in the cloud shape, or the curtains...

...(listened again)... not hearing "coons"... I think he's saying "punks"... 80% positive...

That doesn't absolve him of killing,.. or even racist motivation...  
I just don't think I hear "coons"...

I do still think...
... if I had been in Zimmerman's shoes... that young man would still be alive... and so would I... and no one would be burgled, bludgeoned, molested, or accosted because I didn't kill him...
I still blame Zimm for that...
Huh...
I think he acted unreasonably...

The threshold in a murder rap is BEYOND the shadow of doubt....

Seems you've done an experts job in framing doubt here in a key component to the racial element of the charge.
Of course some folks hearts are bent on refusing to honor that when it doesn't jive with their beliefs.

I already shared how that motivation screwed it up (the case of manslaughter) which I believe should have been the charge from the very beginning....

Blinded by rage the zealots blew this case, and they continue to spew forth, I believe.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #8 - 07/25/13 at 03:48:57

The threshold in a murder rap is BEYOND the shadow of doubt...

Reasonable doubt

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #9 - 07/25/13 at 08:20:51

It was an all out tragedy. I wish things could have been different. Neither one of them were hardcore criminals.I wish Al, Jesse, and the government would leave it alone. You can believe what you want about Z and Tray but as I said before I don't believe neither were hardened criminal. They were at the wrong place at the wrong time, Its a tragedy indeed.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #10 - 07/25/13 at 08:31:09

Midnightrider wrote on 07/25/13 at 08:20:51:
It was an all out tragedy. I wish things could have been different. Neither one of them were hardcore criminals.I wish Al, Jesse, and the government would leave it alone. You can believe what you want about Z and Tray but as I said before I don't believe neither were hardened criminal. They were at the wrong place at the wrong time, Its a tragedy indeed.

+1.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 07/25/13 at 11:10:47

--Steve

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 07/25/13 at 18:55:42

I've not heard any reasonable person claim the Zimmerman story was made up,  has anyone else?

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #13 - 07/25/13 at 19:43:32

I've not heard any reasonable person claim the Zimmerman story was not made up,  has anyone else?

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #14 - 07/25/13 at 20:00:09

I've not heard any reasonable person... Grin Grin Grin...

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/26/24 at 12:10:10

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Zimmy Again

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.