Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
The TT is what you make it... (Read 163 times)
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: The TT is what you make it...
Reply #15 - 07/19/13 at 13:25:26

Jerry Eichenberger wrote on 07/19/13 at 13:15:15:
Interesting article on Yahoo this afternoon.  Yahoo is known to have a liberal leaning.
Of all gun assailant crimes, 83% are committed by blacks and 15% more by Hispanics.  Only 2% are committed by whites.
73% of black children are now born out of wedlock.
While only 20% of the population, blacks commit over 80% of all felonies.
90% of blacks who are the victims of crime are the victim of another black.
14,000 rapes reported last year by blacks against white women.  ZERO by white men against black women.
And we wonder why the things that Obama mentioned in his speech today happen - why white women are nervous on an elevator with only a black man in there too?  Why whites traveling along on the sidewalk will cross the street when a group of black males come toward them?
Why when a black man is walking and stops at an intersection to wait for a traffic signal, he hears cars doors locking around him?
I've said it repeatedly - the problem isn't whites "going after" blacks - the fact is genuine fear, backed up by the FBI national crime stats.
When the black community cleans up its own house, and not until, things like Martin/Zimmerman will happen.
We need more of the Bill Cosby kind, and a lot fewer Sharptons, Jacksons, and their ilk.
This is not racism - it's pure numbers.

One other thing ... sort of adding to your point ...

Obama's leadershit on this item is awful.
Yea its leadershit ...
No that's not for all the other wing nuts to bash him on everything ... but on the zimmy issue its lacking.
Its one of those things he should have said one of em Gandhi-esque statements like ... my brothers and sisters, please do not attack each other ...

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #16 - 07/19/13 at 15:16:09

I love this forum.
You guys are all wound so tight.

...and I mean that in the nicest way possible. Everyone is too mellow on the Volusia forum.

--Steve

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #17 - 07/19/13 at 18:43:28

Well hells-bells....I didn't know this board here was created for half nekked Nazi chicks, what ever happened to that  Angry  ?????

Could we not form a new board for the zealots and fanatics and reclaim the "boobs and bobber" board (or sumtin like that) to help keep my memory of what hard chrome and flesh look like?????  Embarrassed

Just give them enuff rope, and they will soon be a forgotten issue  Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #18 - 07/21/13 at 10:56:16

I love the discussion but I despise the immature name calling. We all have a right to our opinions and if I disagree with someone I realize he has a right to believe his own opinion. You seen Sri and I disagree several times but we like spending time with each other. I've told Web who I don't agree with a lot if he comes to NC I'll meet him and buy his lunch or dinner. I've met several guys on this website and there were none I didn't enjoy spending time with. Just spent a few days with Preacher Mike, he's great. I hope to see Sri next Fri night. If Web and I went riding together I guarantee you we would have a good time. My health is getting worse and I realize how important the people around me are. I care about each and every one of you whether I agree with you or not. When I'm feeling bad I can hang out with you guys on the forum and it makes for a better day. God bless everyone of you.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #19 - 07/21/13 at 12:23:53

WD I hope you don't leave. I love your opinions and your country way of life.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #20 - 07/21/13 at 12:47:37

yea,, a calm voice is nice,, stick around wd,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/26/24 at 07:09:09

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › The TT is what you make it...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.