Its all good (Read 19 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Its all good
07/21/13 at 10:35:29

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiXup3fWX7w

But, at 50 minutes in he is warming up to explain the commerce clause.
pardon me for gloating a bit,, he explains it how ive explained it. i have no access to a blacks law dictionary from the period, but was able to deduce the way the writers of the law meant the word '' regulate" to be used. this is one of my real sticking points for how the courts read the Big C so intentionally upside down,
So, if you wanna know more about how commerce is SUPPosed to be, jump in to the 50 minute mark & listen for a whole 60 seconds./
if you wanna knmow more about our laws, jury system, jury nullification, listen to him like youd listen to a radio, fire it up, gp piddle around. hear somethingthat gets yoiur attention? back it up

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Re: Its all good
Reply #1 - 07/21/13 at 11:42:11

you guys do know you can just run in to that mark & spend a whole 2 minutes getting ther & seeing the part im talking about, right?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #2 - 07/21/13 at 11:58:46

I watched it. A lot of states like Montana are fighting the Feds and I love it. The Feds have no right listening in on our phone conversations or email. Terrorism is all but over. Washington is home of the terrorist and the Patriot Act should be done away with. It probably never will be because the crooks in Wash. want it for their self protection, not to fight terrorism.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #3 - 07/21/13 at 12:05:34

nor do they have the right to stop an insurance company in texas from selling insurance in kansas

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/01/24 at 16:27:11

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Its all good

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.