Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
The problem is - no one is conservative (Read 70 times)
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

The problem is - no one is conservative
07/17/13 at 17:37:18

The fight is about librulls and republicommunists ...

No one is conservative ...

The republicans are for collecting less taxes by not taxing the rich ... and cutting the govt programs for the poor.

The Librulls are for expanding govt and keeping up hand outs and borrowing from china.

Of these 2 awful options, I'd say "bleed china dry" ... when they shrivel and die, we build ourselves back up ...

However we were @ one stage in a spot where we could have done neither, and live within our means and and work ourselves into better and better life.

I think the boat sailed, but the situation we are in now, I'd say we leech off china.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: The problem is - no one is conservative
Reply #1 - 07/17/13 at 20:30:00

are you a conservative?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #2 - 07/18/13 at 06:46:37

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/17/13 at 20:30:00:
are you a conservative?

Dont even connect me to the republicommunists who hold a shred of power today - those are an insult to any one who is conservative. But the answer to your question is yes.

However I believe we have travelled too far down the non conservative path started by Bush, not in 2007 bailout, but sometime in 2002/3 that we can not reverse course till ... well many things have to happen ... but, our current borrow and spend and I do wish we'd spend that on important long lasting things like infrastructure and schools etc ...

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pine
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mississippi, USA
Reply #3 - 07/18/13 at 08:22:37

srinath wrote on 07/18/13 at 06:46:37:
are you a conservative?

Dont even connect me to the republicommunists who hold a shred of power today - those are an insult to any one who is conservative. But the answer to your question is yes.

However I believe we have travelled too far down the non conservative path started by Bush, not in 2007 bailout, but sometime in 2002/3 that we can not reverse course till ... well many things have to happen ... but, our current borrow and spend and I do wish we'd spend that on important long lasting things like infrastructure and schools etc ...

Cool.
Srinath.

/agreed

But labels such as conservative - have been polluted as well. I use to consider myself conservative... but I can no longer do that.  I am a fiscal conservative... which Sri seems to be also. This thread seems to be limited to the fiscal perspective.

As to our choices, Sri certainly makes a good argument for that idea. Though it wouldn't be my first choice. I suspect future generations of US inhabitants are in for a world of hurt. And what hurts most is they will look back at this generation and blame us .... rightly.   Embarrassed

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #4 - 07/18/13 at 08:27:53

are you a conservative?

Cool.
Srinath.

SOMEONE HACKED SRINATHS ACCOUNT!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Cheesy

It started with Bush 1, Republicans were tired of all the Reagan success and wanted to slink back into the margins. Leading like Reagan did was hard, it's easier to be liked by giving away the farm. Obama has avoided leadership altogether and just divides and conquers.

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #5 - 07/18/13 at 08:43:30

Dane Allen wrote on 07/18/13 at 08:27:53:
are you a conservative?

Cool.
Srinath.

It started with Bush 1, Republicans were tired of all the Reagan success and wanted to slink back into the margins. Leading like Reagan did was hard, it's easier to be liked by giving away the farm. Obama has avoided leadership altogether and just divides and conquers.

Regean also raised taxes on everything ... including imports ... we cant do that now, or we are better off handing china garbage paper and getting goods, then printing $$$ when they say something and handing that to them ...

Obama has only been a smaller dirtbag than the previous and the ones hoping to replace him. In any case, bleeding the chinese dry, keeping infrastructure and other programs humming along is the conservative course ... not giving tax cuts to the rich, killing infrastructure and social programs ...
Obama is more fiscally conservative than TEA baggers and RMoney and everyone else ...
Socially he is only a little librull, and I am good with that. He could be more pro ghey, and less pro abortion.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #6 - 07/18/13 at 09:58:25

srinath wrote on 07/18/13 at 08:43:30:
are you a conservative?

Cool.
Srinath.

Regean also raised taxes on everything ... including imports ... we cant do that now, or we are better off handing china garbage paper and getting goods, then printing $$$ when they say something and handing that to them ...

Obama has only been a smaller dirtbag than the previous and the ones hoping to replace him. In any case, bleeding the chinese dry, keeping infrastructure and other programs humming along is the conservative course ... not giving tax cuts to the rich, killing infrastructure and social programs ...
Obama is more fiscally conservative than TEA baggers and RMoney and everyone else ...
Socially he is only a little librull, and I am good with that. He could be more pro ghey, and less pro abortion.
Cool.
Srinath.

We aren't bleeding them dry, the paper we are sending them has enough value now that they are trading it for mass quantities of gold and other precious metals which do have real value. When our paper becomes worthless it is us who will be bled dry as the currency will be dumped, china will foreclose and China will have all the wealth.

Communists/central planners view currencies differently than we do and don't rely on full faith and credit, rather on the ability to supress their populations. They have the physical resources and our markers so the paper currency is just something to recycle into something else.

When our money becomes worthless it's not the Chinese who will be left holding the bag, it will be us.

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #7 - 07/18/13 at 10:11:53

Dane Allen wrote on 07/18/13 at 09:58:25:
srinath wrote on 07/18/13 at 08:43:30:
are you a conservative?

Cool.
Srinath.

Cool.
Srinath.

We aren't bleeding them dry, the paper we are sending them has enough value now that they are trading it for mass quantities of gold and other precious metals which do have real value. When our paper becomes worthless it is us who will be bled dry as the currency will be dumped, china will foreclose and China will have all the wealth.

Communists/central planners view currencies differently than we do and don't rely on full faith and credit, rather on the ability to supress their populations. They have the physical resources and our markers so the paper currency is just something to recycle into something else.

When our money becomes worthless it's not the Chinese who will be left holding the bag, it will be us.

Got it .. .china wil lforeclose ... and take the land they have foreclosed on ? It works when an american based bank forecloses on a house located in america, they can toss the resident out and put another ... the chinese will have to hire us to do that ... we'll charge them for it. Much like a bank ...

China is buying gold ... OK, and when did you eat gold last ?

When Our money becomes worthless, china will be left without anything to sell us, cos we will only pay them in dollars ... so we will be making and selling things not buying them.

China isn't selling our bonds back into the market ... we will need a whole new line of politicians who will not let china buy any real items that can be transported out ... if they want to buy a coal mine, we can let them do that but we will make them pay our miners as per our safety and rules. We also could impose an export tax on resources. So they can operate the mine, use our labor and follow our rules, sell the coal in the US, and if they transport it outside we charge them export taxes.

The dollar is the worlds reserve currency ... There is avery very very small window of events where gold is valuable but the dollar is not. I dont think it will happen in the next 20 years. The euro is done, the yen is done ... these 2 were the 2 that were threatening to take that place. China may be growing ... but they are growing by selling to US. We stop buying they go dark. We start selling, they go dead.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 07/18/13 at 11:09:08

I hope you're correct on that one.

--Steve

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #9 - 07/18/13 at 12:22:31

Quote:
Got it .. .china wil lforeclose ... and take the land they have foreclosed on ? It works when an american based bank forecloses on a house located in america, they can toss the resident out and put another ... the chinese will have to hire us to do that ... we'll charge them for it. Much like a bank ...

The problem is that we won't be making the rules at that point, we will be starving and re-enacting scenes from Thunderdome. "Master/Blaster runs Barter Town!!!"

Quote:
China is buying gold ... OK, and when did you eat gold last ?

Gold can buy a lot of food, looting only gets you shot eventually.

Quote:
When Our money becomes worthless, china will be left without anything to sell us, cos we will only pay them in dollars ... so we will be making and selling things not buying them.

With what capital? Will be sell more bonds bcked by a worthless currency? The people like Romney, whom you refer to as a scumbag for being successful, are going to be broke. So, unless people will work for free, no new industry.

Quote:
China isn't selling our bonds back into the market ... we will need a whole new line of politicians who will not let china buy any real items that can be transported out

If they allow it, which I doubt they will. All politicians have a price and you would be surprised at how many you can get for a few ounces of gold in an economic collapse.

Quote:
... if they want to buy a coal mine, we can let them do that but we will make them pay our miners as per our safety and rules.

They will tell us what our politicians what our rules are and the politicians will make it happen and we will be grateful for it. People will be starving and preying on each other, OSHA isn't going to have much of a say.

Quote:
We also could impose an export tax on resources.

Only if they agree, which they won't.

Quote:
So they can operate the mine, use our labor and follow our rules, sell the coal in the US, and if they transport it outside we charge them export taxes.

They will buy the mine via a shuttered bank for pennies, government will fast track the sale, collect their kickback and the serfs will grind to the bone.

Quote:
The dollar is the worlds reserve currency ... There is avery very very small window of events where gold is valuable but the dollar is not. I dont think it will happen in the next 20 years. The euro is done, the yen is done ... these 2 were the 2 that were threatening to take that place. China may be growing ... but they are growing by selling to US. We stop buying they go dark. We start selling, they go dead.

The dollar is useful as long as we can back it up, once it collapses the world will drop it and it will be forgotten trivia that it was ever important. Fiat money is only as good as it is right now, the millisecond it becomes worthless something else takes it's place, after a civil war or world war, that is.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #10 - 07/18/13 at 13:03:33

1000's of assumptions between now and then Daney, most of which will never turn out to be true, cos there will be no option to make it true.

In the end, we can do exactly as we have been doing all long, and prevent us from ending where you think we will just by stopping a few things later in the future.

Have you played the McDonalds monopoly game ... you know how they control giving out the big prizes ...

Same type of deal here too ...
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #11 - 07/18/13 at 13:06:32

Dane Allen wrote on 07/18/13 at 12:22:31:
They will tell us what our politicians what our rules are and the politicians will make it happen and we will be grateful for it. People will be starving and preying on each other, OSHA isn't going to have much of a say.

This is the result of citizens united. Which is the first thing that needs to be shredded and thrown out. Republicans again @ the forefront of stabbing the country.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Reply #12 - 07/18/13 at 13:17:36

[quote author=64657E7976637F170 link=1374107838/0#11 date=1374177992]Dane Allen wrote on 07/18/13 at 12:22:31:
Cool.
Srinath.

I won't let you get away with calling me a bigot. I demand proof or an apology. I won't let up until you do so.

What was the best thing before sliced bread?
Why is it called tourist season if we can't shoot them?
How is it possible to have a civil war?
What if there were no hypothetical questions?
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #13 - 07/18/13 at 13:18:51

[quote author=516277676C64546A6F6F6A66030 link=1374107838/0#12 date=1374178656]srinath wrote on 07/18/13 at 13:06:32:
Cool.
Srinath.

I won't let you get away with calling me a bigot. I demand proof or an apology. I won't let up until you do so.

You should stop breathing till I do ... afterall it worked for so many cute little girls ...
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #14 - 07/18/13 at 14:01:33

[quote author=44455E5956435F370 link=1374107838/0#13 date=1374178731]RatdogWillie wrote on 07/18/13 at 13:17:36:
srinath wrote on 07/18/13 at 13:06:32:
Cool.
Srinath.

You should stop breathing till I do ... afterall it worked for so many cute little girls ...
Cool.
Srinath.

Wow, you sure went creepy, a whole new low.  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/17/24 at 11:48:23

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › The problem is - no one is conservative

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.