Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
I say Im critical of Bubs And Dems (Read 89 times)
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: I say Im critical of Bubs And Dems
Reply #15 - 07/18/13 at 09:08:09

srinath wrote on 07/18/13 at 06:28:00:
I am however very much against treating som BS posted in some blog as truth. Blogs and other low level "news" gathering is good as a first breaker. But if its not pulled into regional or national news feeds its probably bogus.
Cool.
Srinath.

http://foodbabe.com/2013/06/06/victory-ny-times-posts-kraft-mac-cheese-warnin...

Why hasn't that gone any further?

--Steve

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #16 - 07/18/13 at 09:13:10

Paraquat wrote on 07/18/13 at 09:08:09:
srinath wrote on 07/18/13 at 06:28:00:
I am however very much against treating som BS posted in some blog as truth. Blogs and other low level "news" gathering is good as a first breaker. But if its not pulled into regional or national news feeds its probably bogus.
Cool.
Srinath.

http://foodbabe.com/2013/06/06/victory-ny-times-posts-kraft-mac-cheese-warnin...

Why hasn't that gone any further?

--Steve

Ooooo Foodbabe is a hot injun chick ...

Yea it was in NY Times - so what else - find it there ... I dont know what you mean, it has gone to a regional/national paper. So its real.
What was your question ?

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #17 - 07/18/13 at 09:29:05

Pine wrote on 07/18/13 at 08:04:14:
And yes... Sri... I am sure I could keep up with the 'tit-for-tat" lets each make "filibuster" posts... but again.. that's not adding to the thread... just polluting it. If you "win" because everyone gives up and quits reading the forum.. did you really win?  At that point how do you put forth your viewpoint?... theres no one to read it. I don't participate to "win", only to add to my own knowledge and to put forth my own.  

I only see that "both legs in a fire" line from the right-ies when it looks like the Bush may be implicated. That's the whole point I was making.

You want me to stop -then, stop making those dodge posts when Bush or other right wingers get implicated.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
WD
Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

Professional
"scooter
trash".

Rosemark TN
Reply #18 - 07/18/13 at 10:05:27

Both parties are consistently wrong, nothing new there. And nothing will change as long as the 2 main parties keep the country in a stranglehold, again, nothing new.

"King George" (Bush the 1st) was an amicable moron. Clinton a straight up traitor, selling our country out with improper "preferred trading partner" status to Marxist nations. "Shrub" (little bush) was an inept, incompetent bumbling buffoon (rather like Nixon, who I really don't remember very well, I'll be 41 next week according to my driver's license). Obama thinks he is a demi-gog and has the unwashed masses happily tripping down the path to a "communist/marxist worker's paradise" when in fact all he is doing is crushing the national economy.

The country has been in a downward spiral since Theodore Roosevelt's administration. It has just accelerated since the end of the Reagan era. At least Reagan tried to stem the tide of social decay, rather than contribute to it.

Go watch some youtube vids, specifically Hitler's addresses to the USA from his NYC trip... he called this country out then, and you know something... he was right on the money. As decadent as ancient Greece, as spineless as the leaders of the Wiemar Republic in the 1920s...

On 2 wheels since 7/87

Black and Chrome 2003 1950s style custom
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #19 - 07/18/13 at 10:41:41

The only thing I have to add WD ... McCain+Nailin Palin or RMoney+Ryan would have been a lot worse.

We never hear alternatives from the righties, and if we do, its wrong.
RMoney would have done all the same garbage, and given the rich, the super rich and the uber rich a big tax cut. See that's all sorts of people, it covers all people in his mind.

That is why we even have Obama in the WH now.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #20 - 07/18/13 at 11:10:14

My point is it died shortly after. People still don't even know it happened.

--Steve

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #21 - 07/18/13 at 12:47:21

Paraquat wrote on 07/18/13 at 11:10:14:
My point is it died shortly after. People still don't even know it happened.

--Steve

Oooo Foodbabe ... nice. We can talk about foodbabe all you want ...
So comparing that to the lets just say as an example the IRS 46 million in refunds to 23,000 illegals in 1 atlanta address ...

It was in all the echo chamber blogs.
It never got even to a atlanta news station or paper.
Fake issue, fake news or something in it makes it not news. It may have been a mexican $$ transfer station, or a mexican tax place that does taxes, and gives you $ and takes the refund when that comes through. Same as the gun in Betty lou's handbag in a courthouse issue. Maybe she's an 80 yr old who lives in the hood.

The GMO label -
This, was in foodbabe's blog.
This went to NY Times.
That is a real issue ... much like foodbabe is a real babe.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Reply #22 - 07/18/13 at 13:20:22

[quote author=2F2E35323D28345C0 link=1374081327/15#21 date=1374176841]Paraquat wrote on 07/18/13 at 11:10:14:
Cool.
Srinath.

I won't let you get away with calling me a bigot. I demand proof or an apology. I won't let up until you do so.

What was the best thing before sliced bread?
Why is it called tourist season if we can't shoot them?
How is it possible to have a civil war?
What if there were no hypothetical questions?
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #23 - 07/18/13 at 13:23:01

[quote author=695A4F5F545C6C525757525E3B0 link=1374081327/15#22 date=1374178822]srinath wrote on 07/18/13 at 12:47:21:
Paraquat wrote on 07/18/13 at 11:10:14:
Cool.
Srinath.

I won't let you get away with calling me a bigot. I demand proof or an apology. I won't let up until you do so.

Proof - posted in that other thread spamming bigot.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 05:31:15

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › I say Im critical of Bubs And Dems

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.