Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
I say Im critical of Bubs And Dems (Read 89 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
I say Im critical of Bubs And Dems
07/17/13 at 10:15:27

any of you old timers willing to say?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pine
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mississippi, USA
Re: I say Im critical of Bubs And Dems
Reply #1 - 07/17/13 at 10:52:35

Considering I vote in every presidential election... and I have not cast a vote for the winner or the second place candidate in over 20 years....

wait... I am disqualified.... I am not an old timer... but I did stay in a Holiday Inn

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #2 - 07/17/13 at 11:05:14

Im not just critical,  I despise most of them, regardless of party. The professional political elites in this country are for the most part worthless, self-serving hypocrites. The few who are not get drummed out of the club pretty quick.

But we just keep reelecting them anyway. That's the part that boggles this old-timers mind.  Sad

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #3 - 07/17/13 at 11:10:59

really? Thats what you thot this was for?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #4 - 07/17/13 at 11:48:42

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/17/13 at 11:10:59:
really? Thats what you thot this was for?

That's what I thought you were asking. Mebbe you need to explain.

I am kinda old ya know... Huh

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #5 - 07/17/13 at 11:51:13

Im sick of Sri telling me Im not equally critical of bubs & dems, I raised hell over Bush's crimes, just like Bammy's lies & crimes, but he just wont accept that, Im looking for someone who has been here longer than he has to tell him he doesnt know what he is talking about,

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #6 - 07/17/13 at 12:01:28

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/17/13 at 11:51:13:
Im sick of Sri telling me Im not equally critical of bubs & dems, I raised hell over Bush's crimes, just like Bammy's lies & crimes, but he just wont accept that, Im looking for someone who has been here longer than he has to tell him he doesnt know what he is talking about,

I have been here longer than you have JOG baby ...
And yes you do say that in the last 5 years when Bushies get implicated in something ...

But seeing as we once showed this forum is 91% republican I dont see many who would disagree with you ...

Being popular doens't always mean you're telling the truth ... you should know that.

I'll Bet, webby, Dane, Pine, etc etc etc wil lall fall tightly in line behind you. That would make you happy and you can contiue your "put your legs in a fire" mantra for another 5 years.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #7 - 07/17/13 at 12:02:06

OK, I get it. I haven't been aroud nearly as long as either of you guys have so I'll just gracefully bow out of this one.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #8 - 07/17/13 at 12:07:29

oldNslow wrote on 07/17/13 at 12:02:06:

OK, I get it. I haven't been aroud nearly as long as either of you guys have so I'll just gracefully bow out of this one.

He he see I didn't put your name in that list ...
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #9 - 07/17/13 at 12:21:12

youre weird

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #10 - 07/17/13 at 13:19:36

IF . . . you're only critical because they aren't "conservative" enough, which is fine, but that's like saying the extreme liberal media (not CNN, CBS, NBC, but more like MSNBC and other even more left wing media) deserves some credit because they've been critical of both Bush and Obama but only to the extreme liberal point of view.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #11 - 07/17/13 at 14:00:32

He's a troofer ...

So he is blaming Obama for bombing the WTF and making it looks bad on cheney's watch and he's mad @ cheney too, dunno why, but when that happens he will put both legs in a fire.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #12 - 07/17/13 at 20:33:42

Im curious to know just exactly what it is YOU believe, I cant figure you out, all I see is you running in circles kicking everybody in the ass..
why dont you tell us what you see thats wrong & what you think needs done,
We have the bullet tax thing down, dont bother,,

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #13 - 07/18/13 at 06:28:00

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/17/13 at 20:33:42:
Im curious to know just exactly what it is YOU believe, I cant figure you out, all I see is you running in circles kicking everybody in the ass..
why dont you tell us what you see thats wrong & what you think needs done,
We have the bullet tax thing down, dont bother,,

I have said many many things.
I am going to keep saying so you would know pretty soon.
I am however very much against treating som BS posted in some blog as truth. Blogs and other low level "news" gathering is good as a first breaker. But if its not pulled into regional or national news feeds its probably bogus.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pine
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mississippi, USA
Reply #14 - 07/18/13 at 08:04:14

srinath wrote on 07/17/13 at 12:01:28:

I have been here longer than you have JOG baby ...
And yes you do say that in the last 5 years when Bushies get implicated in something ...

But seeing as we once showed this forum is 91% republican I dont see many who would disagree with you ...

Being popular doens't always mean you're telling the truth ... you should know that.

I'll Bet, webby, Dane, Pine, etc etc etc wil lall fall tightly in line behind you. That would make you happy and you can contiue your "put your legs in a fire" mantra for another 5 years.

Cool.
Srinath.

Fine Sri,.. stick me with Jog.. you get to be in the Starlifter fan club..

"the I can't win an argument so I can post anything"  was dumb the first time you did it.. it still is.  I simply disregard them... as the fodder they are ( you even admit as much)... since I seldom post statements such as " well I think they both did it" you generally are not coming back AT me. So little matter. As far as I am concerned the forum is for posting ones position on current political events. Generally there cant be a "wrong" position.. but there can be bad information or bad logic for taking a position. Sri... correctly, has pointed out that some positions use logic that is on shakey ground (from a  pure logic standpoint) Sri's decision to make blatantly stupid posts (the illogical ones) is his attempt to show that anyone can start from an incorrect position and work their way to where-ever they want. However, MY problem with that is, he is not adding to the thread... just polluting it. I can't assume that someone does not know position is based incorrectly, but Sri does.  The thread becomes unproductive.

Now to Sri's position that EVERY time some says "both parties are guilty" he throws a tantrum with an illogical post.  Basically a filibuster.

I am completely at ease condemning either or both parties. I have that right.. I have voted in every presidential election since I was 18. ( I am 50 now) The last president that I voted for that won was Regan. The last president that I voted for that took first or second place was Regan. So when JOG CORRECTLY points out that both parties are wrong... for Sri to filibuster by making goofy posts is him NOT adding to the thread... just polluting it.  For Sri to ASSUME that anothers post is based only on Bush/Obama is WRONG. He is falling into the same thing which he says others do and shouldn't and which gives him the high road to filibuster.  Which is too bad, but hey free country.

And yes... Sri... I am sure I could keep up with the 'tit-for-tat" lets each make "filibuster" posts... but again.. that's not adding to the thread... just polluting it. If you "win" because everyone gives up and quits reading the forum.. did you really win?  At that point how do you put forth your viewpoint?... theres no one to read it. I don't participate to "win", only to add to my own knowledge and to put forth my own.  

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 06:24:26

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › I say Im critical of Bubs And Dems

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.