Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
US woman gets 20 years for firing warning shot... (Read 343 times)
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: US woman gets 20 years for firing warning shot
Reply #30 - 07/16/13 at 13:55:16

Yep, that's why republicans are cutting off all the supports to the "weakest victims".

The concern is touching ... really ... and the supports are given to RMoney types who pay 13% in taxes, and want to pay 0% ... them is who the support is for.

They're Job creators and the weakest victims are government waste.

Librulls are not causing the social society to break down.

Its done by Republicans, by not funding any support.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #31 - 07/16/13 at 14:33:12

srinath wrote on 07/16/13 at 13:55:16:
Yep, that's why republicans are cutting off all the supports to the "weakest victims".

The real cutoff will come when the economy crashes, again, from massive debt or massive inflation or some other unintended consequence.

Quote:
The concern is touching ... really ... and the supports are given to RMoney types who pay 13% in taxes, and want to pay 0% ... them is who the support is for.

You still don't know the difference between capital gains and regular income? Paid 3 million in taxes, btw, I see you are still pawning off the percentage without the context behind it. OOOHH, context, weren't we talking about that somewhere else???

Quote:
They're Job creators and the weakest victims are government waste.

Can't remark on something that makes no sense...

Quote:
Librulls are not causing the social society to break down.

Social Marxism, actually, but liberals embrace it like it's the second coming. They are relentless, blatant, shameless partisans for the liberal cause.

Quote:
Its done by Republicans, by not funding any support.

Support that wouldn't be needed were the government much smaller and citizens were free to manage their own destiny. If people had careers other than office holding and could milk the system for all it's worth. We can't give everyone a free ride, just doesn't work that way.

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #32 - 07/16/13 at 20:15:06

Great Dane ... you get your news from the daily caller ?
Get in the real world sometime ...
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #33 - 07/17/13 at 06:33:01

Dane Allen wrote on 07/16/13 at 14:33:12:
Quote:

You still don't know the difference between capital gains and regular income? Paid 3 million in taxes, btw, I see you are still pawning off the percentage without the context behind it. OOOHH, context, weren't we talking about that somewhere else???

The only context in your posts is the context that is in "out of context".
The only sense is what is in Nonsense.

OK Once again for the very hard of comprehension.

RMoney paid 13% by Price waterhouse's admission, and it was 3 million dollars. All the while squealing about how he was Job creator and we are govt waste.

Warren Buffet paid 17.5% and it was over a billion dollars. And best of all ... he did not squeal about being taxed too much.

So Warren Buffet paid 25% more than RMoney, and about 350 times RMoney ...

Comparing RMoney to me is not right and you know it, which is why you do it over and over and over again for the last 6 months.

The rest of you post is the same garbage you've spewed 100 times and has been discredited.

OK so Dane, time for you to quote the daily caller and declare victory.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Jerry Eichenberger
Serious Thumper

2006 S40.  OEM
windshield, saddle
bags, Sportster

Columbus, Ohio
Reply #34 - 07/17/13 at 14:57:44

Dane -
I don't have a personal issue with Star.  He's far left, sure, and I'm far right.  But in the 5 years since I started the political section of our forum, he and I have become good friends, exchanging many personal emails as well as forum postings.
He was just being sarcastic, and that's OK - when you read my post following his, I had just had a horrible day on Monday and lashed out when I should not have.
He's a fellow veteran, a former sky marshal, and a retired law enforcement officer.  He's entitled to his political views, even if wrong most of the time (g).  He did his share to protect all of our rights to speak our minds.  I personally like the guy.

Jerry Eichenberger
Columbus, Ohio
  IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #35 - 07/17/13 at 16:59:58

Jerry Eichenberger wrote on 07/17/13 at 14:57:44:
Dane -
I don't have a personal issue with Star.  He's far left, sure, and I'm far right.  But in the 5 years since I started the political section of our forum, he and I have become good friends, exchanging many personal emails as well as forum postings.
He was just being sarcastic, and that's OK - when you read my post following his, I had just had a horrible day on Monday and lashed out when I should not have.
He's a fellow veteran, a former sky marshal, and a retired law enforcement officer.  He's entitled to his political views, even if wrong most of the time (g).  He did his share to protect all of our rights to speak our minds.  I personally like the guy.

I have a sensitivity when people are being bullied, physically or verbally, and I don't put up with it. I try not to be the good person who does nothing and, while I have a much shorter experience with him, I have not seen anything but visciousness and bigotry. I thank you very much for your clarification and appreciate it!!!

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #36 - 07/17/13 at 17:01:40

srinath wrote on 07/16/13 at 20:15:06:
Great Dane ... you get your news from the daily caller ?
Get in the real world sometime ...
Cool.
Srinath.

Your reply is very light on substance and heavy on Dodge, Deflect, Evade  Grin Oh, and I declare victory now  Wink

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #37 - 07/17/13 at 17:02:49

Jerry Eichenberger wrote on 07/17/13 at 14:57:44:
Dane -

I agree JE ... what I think is, if we deleted the TT the next second, I think we'll all forget all our political leanings and go to the other sections and go on with bike discussion like we never disagreed on anything.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
WD
Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

Professional
"scooter
trash".

Rosemark TN
Reply #38 - 07/18/13 at 05:06:39

Probably not, because the feelings brought to the forefront in this section would inevitably leak into the other sections. I took off for over a year during the mid-00's just because of that. Before the TT area (thread or section) was added, we had many a member kicked out of the forum, and we had others throw up their hands in disgust and leave.

This forum IS in dire need of an age restricted area as well. Some of the best custom bikes ever constructed can't be shown due to the need to keep the Cafe and RSD "family friendly". Bike graphics (nudity, language, swastikas, SS emblems, etc), background in the photos, barely legal (young) topless or nude models posing with the machines are all currently valid reasons to not allow certain high end machines on here. Which is a shame, because many of those bikes have modifications that would truly enhance the functionality of the Savage/S40 platform.

Dissolving the TT area would in essence end up sounding the death knell for the forum as whole.

On 2 wheels since 7/87

Black and Chrome 2003 1950s style custom
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #39 - 07/18/13 at 06:14:42

The old xs650 forum also had a section like that, that forum collapsed and died when the owner tried to sell it ... unrelated to the political section ... so I have no parallels.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #40 - 07/18/13 at 08:55:22

WD wrote on 07/18/13 at 05:06:39:
Probably not, because the feelings brought to the forefront in this section would inevitably leak into the other sections. I took off for over a year during the mid-00's just because of that. Before the TT area (thread or section) was added, we had many a member kicked out of the forum, and we had others throw up their hands in disgust and leave.

This forum IS in dire need of an age restricted area as well. Some of the best custom bikes ever constructed can't be shown due to the need to keep the Cafe and RSD "family friendly". Bike graphics (nudity, language, swastikas, SS emblems, etc), background in the photos, barely legal (young) topless or nude models posing with the machines are all currently valid reasons to not allow certain high end machines on here. Which is a shame, because many of those bikes have modifications that would truly enhance the functionality of the Savage/S40 platform.

Dissolving the TT area would in essence end up sounding the death knell for the forum as whole.

Once again, WD has nailed it!! I wonder if there is a way to add a sub-forum that is age restricted. Those of us who view the site at work won't benefit but I think it is a great idea!!

I must admit, when I heard about the special "TT" forum I was quite interested but then saddened to find it wasn't what I expected.  Grin

IP Logged
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Reply #41 - 07/18/13 at 13:25:39

Cool.
Srinath.

I won't let you get away with calling me a bigot. I demand proof or an apology. I won't let up until you do so.

What was the best thing before sliced bread?
Why is it called tourist season if we can't shoot them?
How is it possible to have a civil war?
What if there were no hypothetical questions?
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #42 - 07/18/13 at 13:27:15

RatdogWillie wrote on 07/18/13 at 13:25:39:
Cool.
Srinath.

I won't let you get away with calling me a bigot. I demand proof or an apology. I won't let up until you do so.

Why didn't you ask then - OK here it is -

So you reference a slang dictionary to give your insult some kind of legitimacy……  <- Ratdiogwillie

you are defined as a neocon troll that supports the Bu$h Administration's heavily propagandized 9/11 fairytale. <- Ratdogwillie

I am not mentally lazy like you <- Ratdogwillie

I regard you and those that refuse to examine the lame official 9/11 story the same as the Tories of the Revolutionary War era. It is people such as you that allow and give legitimacy to the continuing rape of the Constitution and the advancement of tyranny.  <- Ratdogwillie

Somebody should have long ago pointed out to you, that you come across as a smartazz fourteen year old child that believes he knows it all and blindly wallows in his arrogance's.  <- Ratdogwillie

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Reply #43 - 07/18/13 at 13:33:06

srinath wrote on 07/18/13 at 13:27:15:
Cool.
Srinath.

I did ask, then I DEMANDED....and nothing I said is bigoted. My remarks you are quoting are not bigoted. PROOF or apologize!

So you reference a slang dictionary to give your insult some kind of legitimacy……  <- Ratdiogwillie

you are defined as a neocon troll that supports the Bu$h Administration's heavily propagandized 9/11 fairytale. <- Ratdogwillie

I regard you and those that refuse to examine the lame official 9/11 story the same as the Tories of the Revolutionary War era. It is people such as you that allow and give legitimacy to the continuing rape of the Constitution and the advancement of tyranny.  <- Ratdogwillie

Somebody should have long ago pointed out to you, that you come across as a smartazz fourteen year old child that believes he knows it all and blindly wallows in his arrogance's.  <- Ratdogwillie

Cool.
Srinath.

What was the best thing before sliced bread?
Why is it called tourist season if we can't shoot them?
How is it possible to have a civil war?
What if there were no hypothetical questions?
  IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #44 - 07/18/13 at 13:43:47

srinath wrote on 07/18/13 at 13:27:15:
Cool.
Srinath.

Cool.
Srinath.

From only reading this post I don't believe you provided any substance that rises to the standard of proof. You may not like the comments he made that you have listed here but that hardly qualifies as bigotry. I would go so far as to say you may have meant to use another word and said bigotry by mistake. Very undestandable.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/26/24 at 07:05:35

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › US woman gets 20 years for firing warning shot...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.