Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
its cool, youd be treated the same (Read 134 times)
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Re: its cool, youd be treated the same
Reply #15 - 07/11/13 at 10:13:29

srinath wrote on 07/11/13 at 10:05:42:
Oooo man ... all the press is librull ... OK. Yea except these blogs. OK I understand.

Cool.
Srinath.

No, I'm pretty sure you don't.

Also from the Washington Times:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jul/10/democratic-aide-carting-gun-f...

You know you are having a bad day when all you can do is shoot the messenger Grin Grin Grin

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #16 - 07/11/13 at 10:26:52

Dane Allen wrote on 07/11/13 at 10:13:29:
Oooo man ... all the press is librull ... OK. Yea except these blogs. OK I understand.

Cool.
Srinath.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jul/10/democratic-aide-carting-gun-f...

You know you are having a bad day when all you can do is shoot the messenger Grin Grin Grin

Right up there with your "associates press" ...
No one is shooting the messenger ...

I am calling your source a liar.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #17 - 07/11/13 at 11:06:14

srinath wrote on 07/11/13 at 10:26:52:
Dane Allen wrote on 07/11/13 at 10:13:29:

Cool.
Srinath.

Right up there with your "associates press" ...
No one is shooting the messenger ...

I am calling your source a liar.

Cool.
Srinath.

What is associates press?

Ignoring all information that doesn't come from a source that supports your view is shooting the messenger and shows you only live in an echo chamber that supports your restricted view. You can call the truth a lie all you want, we all know it's true.

So if you want to contribute to the debate, then please do. Unless you can find something that conrasts the current facts then you are SOL. I am sure Conyers' office has a press release debunking this story as it is all over the place. Why not start there?

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #18 - 07/11/13 at 11:21:40

"Associates press" was the source of the article you posted one time to prove something ... before declaring victory.

The real associated press has a link in their logo ... yours was a fake.

OK you can keep flapping your mouth all you want ... this article @ this point is only in the echo chamber.
I am not saying its not true ... It may very well be true ... much like I didn't say the IRS story wasn't true ...

Context is everything.

What if this lady was 75 years old and lived in a bad neighborhood ... or had been going to a bad neighborhood for some work ...

See none of the articles post anything about that ... as mainstream press they will need to post that. As well as pics of her. Not pics of the Congress man. Who cares ... he looks like a 60 yr old black guy. We dont care, this woman may be 20, may be 80, may be white, may be black, may be red, may be green, may be in a poor neighborhood, maybe not ... context is everything.

Same as the IRS story ... what if it was a mexican $$ transfer place, and 23,000 mexicans used it to send off their $$ to mexico.
What if it was a tax accounting place like the mexican version of H&R block. They use their address cos they have given the refund $$ in advance when taxes were done. I didn't say it was a lie ... I said we need all the info. Without that, too many scenarios turn up as perfectly legit. Maybe Faux news found out it was a $$$ transfer place. They said, WTF, that aint no big deal and ignored it.

Just like this statement I made:
I love cici's pizza so much, I ate so much all week and I now weigh 235 lb man. That pizza is so good man.

Its all about Context: What you need to know as context in this case is ... I weighed close to 235 lb before I set foot in cici's.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #19 - 07/11/13 at 11:23:21

geeeezusa, sri, youre killin yourself.. admit it, its not near as painful as looking unable to accept the facts.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #20 - 07/11/13 at 11:27:42

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/11/13 at 11:23:21:
geeeezusa, sri, youre killin yourself.. admit it, its not near as painful as looking unable to accept the facts.

What facts ? we got 1 hair and you're concluding its an elephant.
All the facts ... In my words context.
Not killing myself or even my computer time ... I am monitoring a new application in the multi user test environment.

Maybe the woman is 80 yr old and lives in the hood, and takes the bus. Why are the dailycaller not posting her pic, like we care about congressman's pic. Cos it will look bad if they blame an 80 yr old woman as carrying a gun.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #21 - 07/11/13 at 13:37:18

srinath wrote on 07/11/13 at 11:21:40:
"Associates press" was the source of the article you posted one time to prove something ... before declaring victory.

The real associated press has a link in their logo ... yours was a fake.

That is soo sad. It was an authentic Associated Press article. Your break with reality is greatly expanding.

Quote:
OK you can keep flapping your mouth all you want ... this article @ this point is only in the echo chamber.

Of real news websites and national newspapers, a previous requirement of yours that you seem to have abandoned now that it is inconvenient to your beliefs.

Quote:
I am not saying its not true ... It may very well be true ...

Which it is.

Quote:
much like I didn't say the IRS story wasn't true ...

In the context you used you implied it wasn't true.

Quote:
Context is everything.

How fortunate.

Quote:
What if this lady was 75 years old and lived in a bad neighborhood ... or had been going to a bad neighborhood for some work ...

Wow, so living in a bad neighborhood allows you to ignore Federal law by bringing a prohibited weapon into a Federal courthouse? So, if context is so important, you will be forgiving GWB for the faulty WMD intelligence that was provided to him by other agencies? It's not his fault the intelligence groups were wholy incompetant (they did find the WMDs, btw)

Quote:
See none of the articles post anything about that ... as mainstream press they will need to post that. As well as pics of her. Not pics of the Congress man. Who cares ... he looks like a 60 yr old black guy. We dont care, this woman may be 20, may be 80, may be white, may be black, may be red, may be green, may be in a poor neighborhood, maybe not ... context is everything.

So you want to racially and gender profile this lady to determine if she should follow federal law like the rest of us?

Quote:
Same as the IRS story ... what if it was a mexican $$ transfer place, and 23,000 mexicans used it to send off their $$ to mexico.
What if it was a tax accounting place like the mexican version of H&R block. They use their address cos they have given the refund $$ in advance when taxes were done. I didn't say it was a lie ... I said we need all the info. Without that, too many scenarios turn up as perfectly legit. Maybe Faux news found out it was a $$$ transfer place. They said, WTF, that aint no big deal and ignored it.

Because you have completely missed the point. It's not where the checks were received, cashed, forwarded or whatever. It is the fact that foreign nationals are being paid our tax dollars for no reason other than to provide illegal vote for democrats. And to combat the lie that illegals pay more taxes than they receive in welfare.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #22 - 07/11/13 at 13:53:08

Dude - that article is bogus cos its lacking in detail of any kind.
Much like the IRS article.

Your "associates press" was so freaking bogus it wasn't even worth reading.

As is all the rest of this tripe.

And No Bush didn't act on faulty intelligence. Bush acted on Intel that was indicating maybe no WMD, but he said no I'll attack them anyway.

Ooo yea and WMD were found in IRAQ ? pray tell, where ?
More daily caller coming up I suspect.

No, I'll guess you declare victory.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #23 - 07/11/13 at 14:07:11

My drunk a$$ DUI X 7 friend got a $300 ticket for running a stop sign.

My squeaky clean nice mommy wife with baby in the car ran a stop sign, and got a ... nothing, verbal warning.
She was speeding, going 45 in a 35 and got a ticket, that got dismissed 2 years prior.

Offences have a range of punishments. The warning and probation will fit if it was an 80yr old lady taking the bus living in da hood. You a 25 yr old black man, you will get you a$$ hauled of for 2 years hood or no hood. You have a record ... any kind of record, lets say littering - make it 10 years. You have say a drug possession, 25 years.

The Punishment fits the crime and circumstances. That's almost what the whole world uses.
We are missing the part that says the punishment should ahve been more severe, and why are we missing it ? the same reason why its not even on Faux news ... if this was a 80 yr old, no way this is news worthy, we dont usually throw 80 yr olds in jail for carrying a gun into a courthouse. Yea for blowing off someoen, yea.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #24 - 07/11/13 at 16:56:43

srinath wrote on 07/11/13 at 11:27:42:
justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/11/13 at 11:23:21:

What facts ? we got 1 hair and you're concluding its an elephant.
All the facts ... In my words context.
Not killing myself or even my computer time ... I am monitoring a new application in the multi user test environment.

Maybe the woman is 80 yr old and lives in the hood, and takes the bus. Why are the dailycaller not posting her pic, like we care about congressman's pic. Cos it will look bad if they blame an 80 yr old woman as carrying a gun.

Cool.
Srinath.

Sure man,., congressional aide, 80y/o & lives in the hood,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #25 - 07/11/13 at 18:45:06

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/11/13 at 16:56:43:
Sure man,., congressional aide, 80y/o & lives in the hood,

Isn't all of detroit Da hood ...

JOG - something in this isn't worthy of being on faux or cbs news talk or any other right wing news media. Much like the IRS story.
Wouldn't the WSJ have picked it up and run away with that one ...
Think about that.
Something makes it a non event ... we dont know what that is.
And When Edward Snowden does something, his face is plastered on the news ... not Booz or Allen or hamilton's face. Why is congressman's face on instead of hers ?
Something is wrong ... She cant be 80 - or screw 80, 60 ... 50, what makes an age that she shouldn't have a gun and for what reason ?

I dunno, something is missing in both "news" articles. Either they are all made up, or the info we dont have makes them non news.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #26 - 07/11/13 at 19:15:29

He he This happened yesterday in fact ...
My biker Dui X 2 friend who lost his license has a scooter I am working on.
Some Idiot put a helicoil in the spark plug but helicoiled the last 6 threads instead of the first 6. The Original spark plug didn't fit anymore, threads didn't reach.
So I got a 1996 GSXR 750 spark plug and that has longer reach. Didn't matter, the stupido idn't still run.

So I told him man, I couldn't fix your scooter, I had to get you a 1996 GSXR 750 spark plug

In both these stories, that's what we are missing.

Contrary to Dane's belief, Illegals cant vote. Legals cant vote. permanent residents ... still cant vote. Its going to be 10 years for the fastest of the currently illegal ones to ever vote ... but well, classic dane argument ... illegals vote for Obama and hence got IRS 46 million.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #27 - 07/12/13 at 21:29:44

You cant acuse Sri of lying about the CiCi's in Mooresville. Ive eat better frozen pizza at the one here in Winston Salem. Missed ya tonight.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #28 - 07/12/13 at 21:33:42

srinath wrote on 07/11/13 at 19:15:29:
Some Idiot put a helicoil in the spark plug but helicoiled the last 6 threads instead of the first 6. The Original spark plug didn't fit anymore, threads didn't reach.
So I got a 1996 GSXR 750 spark plug and that has longer reach. Didn't matter, the stupido idn't still run.

So I told him man, I couldn't fix your scooter, I had to get you a 1996 GSXR 750 spark plug

Contrary to Dane's belief, Illegals cant vote. Legals cant vote. permanent residents ... still cant vote. Its going to be 10 years for the fastest of the currently illegal ones to ever vote ... but well, classic dane argument ... illegals vote for Obama and hence got IRS 46 million.

Cool.
Srinath.

dead people cant, vote, either, but some of them are amazingly opinionated , even in the grave

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #29 - 07/13/13 at 06:23:23

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/12/13 at 21:33:42:
srinath wrote on 07/11/13 at 19:15:29:

Cool.
Srinath.

dead people cant, vote, either, but some of them are amazingly opinionated , even in the grave

Yea but they are all voting for Bob Dole, in Fact RMoney tried to say Bob Dole votes are for him cos he's also dead, but the supreme court didn't agree.

Absentee Voter ballots miss the recently dead, for obvious reasons. You talking about that ? You register say in June, you die before nov ... you still get the ballot in mail right ?

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 03:41:21

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › its cool, youd be treated the same

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.