Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
its cool, youd be treated the same (Read 134 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
its cool, youd be treated the same
07/10/13 at 18:59:42

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: its cool, youd be treated the same
Reply #1 - 07/10/13 at 19:40:51

Yup, the daily caller says so ... must be true ...

Lets see if Faux news picks it up ...

Nope ... Yea they must have the day off ...

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #2 - 07/10/13 at 19:52:36

http://www.dailypaul.com/291976/oops-democratice-aide-to-rep-john-conyers-bri...

Hey Daily Paul has it too ... and to me they are 100% credit worthy ...
And look there refer to daily caller ... that makes it A-OK in my book ...  Grin
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #3 - 07/10/13 at 19:59:02

im sure its all just made up.,.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #4 - 07/11/13 at 07:56:20

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/10/13 at 19:59:02:
im sure its all just made up.,.

Noooooo ... Oh Nooooo ... you mean Dailycaller can report false news ... Nooooo ...

Yes I am 23,000 Illegals ,and I got 46 million in IRS checks right here, I got em by mail to my house yesterday.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #5 - 07/11/13 at 08:26:03

well,, someone is taking a rather large risk, arent they? slandering a goob agency, naming no names, making claims about illegals & tons of $ is one thing, but, naming people, quoting their lawyers? that could get soim,eone
in a bind.
whether conyers intervened isnt part of the story.
its just favoritism so far.
im believing it. i do wish it wouuld show up outside the echo chamber, tho.

Otis Culpepper is her lawyer, he is quoted in one article,

ohhh,, well,, look,, i landed outside the chamber & didnt even notice.. cool

http://www.freep.com/article/20130708/NEWS01/307080018/Conyers-clerk-gun-fede...

detroit free press.. they6 printed it, so, story true or not?

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #6 - 07/11/13 at 09:05:25

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/11/13 at 08:26:03:
well,, someone is taking a rather large risk, arent they? slandering a goob agency, naming no names, making claims about illegals & tons of $ is one thing, but, naming people, quoting their lawyers? that could get soim,eone
in a bind.
whether conyers intervened isnt part of the story.
its just favoritism so far.
im believing it. i do wish it wouuld show up outside the echo chamber, tho.

Otis Culpepper is her lawyer, he is quoted in one article,

ohhh,, well,, look,, i landed outside the chamber & didnt even notice.. cool

http://www.freep.com/article/20130708/NEWS01/307080018/Conyers-clerk-gun-fede...

detroit free press.. they6 printed it, so, story true or not?

Ha ha ... so Faux news, Rush "my white power is just donuts" Limbaugh and other rightwing talking heads, WSJ and other right wing rags, CBS news talk ... all of em have been taking the last 2 days off huh ...

Detroit free press is the "source" according to DailyCaller. Its an official sounding right wing fake news generator, like the "associates press" ...

If its not on a real news site - even a right wing one - faux news is a good baseline, they are very right wing - if they dont report it, its likely made up. Dont lose heart JOG, they may take 2-3 days ... I'm still holding out hope for you.

That IRS story went onto 100 of these echo chamber blogs in no time at all ... and fizzled out ... this we will see.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #7 - 07/11/13 at 09:17:42

irs story "fizzled" but that doesnt make it untrue. whats the matter? you cant accept that someone who works for a gun control proponent gets cut slack when anyone else would get in big trouble?

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #8 - 07/11/13 at 09:49:32

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/11/13 at 09:17:42:
irs story "fizzled" but that doesnt make it untrue. whats the matter? you cant accept that someone who works for a gun control proponent gets cut slack when anyone else would get in big trouble?

Its made up ... the IRS story too ... it fizzled cos when this type of news hits, all the local stations scramble to find it. There were sudden layoff's in one of the local companies a few years ago after a merger. Guess what was on my evening news. Yes, all the news channels camped out on the street in front and interviewd people leaving after losing their jobs. Then, it showed up on more national news feeds.

Any story, locals get it first for obvious reasons. A day or 2 later it gets into national ... even if it is a small event it will be there in national press. Unless its non verifiable. Real news outlets can not post unverified atricles. They could lose their licence for that. That is why bogus crap shows up on "blogs" and "dailycaller" types, and never gets out of that echo chamber. Real news will show on dailycaller, then onto a local Faux affiliate or a cbs news talk affiliate or some like that, before it goes national even if its not front page. Its on their web site, searchable.

Keep looking, Faux may get it.

That IRS story, got on the echo blogs ... and fizzled. And man what an opportunity it would have been for someone to basically sh!t face the IRS, the USPS, illegals, and whatever else ... didn't happen ... so fake.

This story is such a big blow against the democrats, black, gun control, court system and many others ... all the right wing loves to do. If the story is real that is ...
Trust me, Wayne LaPierre is right now in person looking over the court video's and documents and for the "gun in Betty Lou's Handbag" himself.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #9 - 07/11/13 at 09:57:33

This is all over the place, unless you are looking for it in the Liberal media, they stopped reporting news a long time ago.

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #10 - 07/11/13 at 09:59:51

Dane Allen wrote on 07/11/13 at 09:57:33:

This is all over the place, unless you are looking for it in the Liberal media, they stopped reporting news a long time ago.

Yes its in all the fake news echo chamber blogs.
I am looking for it in right wing media - faux news, cbs news talk etc etc ...
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #11 - 07/11/13 at 10:00:06

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/11/13 at 09:17:42:

It is a desperate attempt to cling to any victory no matter how slight. It is a very rare "win" for him so he parades it around from thread to thread. The story is true, it did happen and highlights the falacy that illegals pay taxes, which they don't. Anything they pay they get back and more under wealth redistribution, from the middle class.

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #12 - 07/11/13 at 10:02:11

srinath wrote on 07/11/13 at 09:59:51:

I am looking for it in right wing media - faux news, cbs news talk etc etc ...
Cool.
Srinath.

There's your problem, Fox News and CBS news are not right wing media. It will take some time for the centrist aligned media to take note, there are a lot of Obama scandals to cover right now and soo many instances of Liberal special treatment. It's hard to cover it all.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #13 - 07/11/13 at 10:04:22

srinath wrote on 07/11/13 at 09:59:51:

I am sure you will be able to easily find a release from Conyers in the abundant Liberal media juggernaut declaring the story false. If you can find this then the story goes away. It's that simple.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #14 - 07/11/13 at 10:05:42

Oooo man ... all the press is librull ... OK. Yea except these blogs. OK I understand.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 05:10:27

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › its cool, youd be treated the same

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.