Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
feet to the fire? naah,, not really, (Read 21 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
feet to the fire? naah,, not really,
07/05/13 at 20:25:40

but it gets to the point,, tired of NOT doing whats right today, because someone didnt do what was right yesterday..
instead of using the wrongs of the past to justify the wrongs of today,, how about we stand for whats right?

one reason is, the lewft keeps changing what is right,,

it keeps gettin creepier & creepier.. accept anyone & any aberrant behavior,, love them,, cuz " thats how they are",,
well,, except for conservatives,, hate them,, theyre bad people..

Let us not seek the Republican answer or the Democratic answer, but the right answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future.
-John F. Kennedy

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Re: feet to the fire? naah,, not really,
Reply #1 - 07/06/13 at 00:25:11

"the left keeps changing what is right"

YUP !

Over here, after Berlusconi beat the living daylights out of the Communist Party way back in 1994, the Reds decided they needed a sex change...

...so they split, some became the "Communist Reformers" ...

...others became the "Left Wing Democrats"...

...now they're just plain "Democrats"...

...they tried to coalesce in an "Anti-Berlusconi League"... same old Bureocrats, though...

Never worked... fruit salad if I ever saw one...  Roll Eyes

Lips Sealed

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #2 - 07/06/13 at 16:15:25

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/05/13 at 20:25:40:
but it gets to the point,, tired of NOT doing whats right today, because someone didnt do what was right yesterday..
instead of using the wrongs of the past to justify the wrongs of today,, how about we stand for whats right?

one reason is, the lewft keeps changing what is right,,

it keeps gettin creepier & creepier.. accept anyone & any aberrant behavior,, love them,, cuz " thats how they are",,
well,, except for conservatives,, hate them,, theyre bad people..

Let us not seek the Republican answer or the Democratic answer, but the right answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future.
-John F. Kennedy

But But but but JOG - you only roll out that favorite line of yours "both legs in a fire" crap when it looks like the Bush/Chenies look like they may be blamed ...

I guess its a classic case of if your guy is wrong, you need to go into the fire, if my guy is wrong both feet go in a fire. Gotcha ... not gonna go along with it, but I get it now.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #3 - 07/06/13 at 17:55:19

shut up, liar, you lie, lie, lie,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #4 - 07/06/13 at 17:58:44

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/06/13 at 17:55:19:
shut up, liar, you lie, lie, lie,,

Does that mean I need to put both legs into fire - OK fine, let me find these chicken legs I have and put em in a fire ... OK its late, can I put in the oven ? ... is that OK Mr. Both legs in fire. Is oven OK ? 2 legs in oven ... yea.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 02:33:45

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › feet to the fire? naah,, not really,

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.