RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Re: For Web
Reply #15 - 07/06/13 at 08:42:55

WebsterMark wrote on 07/06/13 at 05:01:31:
The steel got weak as Dane pointed out from the heat and collapsed. There were no bombs set, the buildings didn't fall at free-fall speeds, none of that happened.

Yeah sure……all those times I have cranked up my wood stove to glowing red hot and never has it melted, collapsed, or even bent.

No Bombs???????  

You certainly aren’t going to find out anything about the explosions in the government reports as evidenced by the way witnesses such as fireman Louie Cacchioli were treated. Read about here:
http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/911_firefighters.html
In that same article there are more witness accounts of explosions.

....and here is some video proof:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2cViy34b1A

Experts speak out
4 minute trailer:
http://www.911expertsspeakout.org/the_trailer.html
complete film:
http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/911-explosive-evidence-experts-speak-out/

What was the best thing before sliced bread?
Why is it called tourist season if we can't shoot them?
How is it possible to have a civil war?
What if there were no hypothetical questions?
  IP Logged
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Reply #16 - 07/06/13 at 08:58:20

Even dubya bu$h mentioned the explosives:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USnxe7hxP4I

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #17 - 07/06/13 at 09:38:18

Many have denied the existence of molten steel at ground zero. But there are too many eyewitness accounts to dismiss, including the testimony of engineers, city officials and other competent professionals who toured the ruin. One of these, Dr Keith Eaton, Chief Executive of the London-based Institution of Structural Engineers, later wrote in The Structural Engineer about what he had seen, namely: "molten metal which was still red-hot weeks after the event," as well as "four-inch thick steel plates sheered and bent in the disaster."[2]

A similar account came from Leslie E. Robertson, an engineer who helped design the WTC. He is currently a partner at Leslie E. Robertson Associates, a structural consulting firm that was under contract to the WTC at the time of the tragedy. In a keynote address Robertson reportedly told the Structural Engineers Association of Utah that: "...as of 21 days after the attack the fires were still burning and molten steel still running."[3] Public health officials/experts also toured the scene of destruction. Alison Geyh Ph.D., an Assistant Professor of Environmental Health at Johns Hopkins, was with one of these teams. She wrote that "In some pockets now being uncovered they are finding molten steel."[4] The fact was even reported to the 9/11 Commission by Kenneth Holden, Commissioner of the city of New York. He told the panel about seeing "molten metal" during a walkthrough.[5]  

The evidence accumulated even as the cleanup progressed. Work crews removing the mountain of debris, piece by piece, discovered pools of molten steel beneath the pile, where the towers had stood. One pool was found at the bottom of the elevator shafts. Some of the pools were not found until 3, 4, even 5 weeks after 9/11.

Contractors working on site confirmed these discoveries. Such as Peter Tully, president of Tully Construction of Flushing New York, who was one of four contractors engaged by New York City to handle the cleanup. During an August 2002 interview Tully told the American Free Press that indeed workmen had seen the molten pools.[6] The same interview included a statement by Mark Loizeaux, president of Controlled Demolition, Inc., who, years before, ramrodded the cleanup of the bombed Federal Building in Oklahoma City. Loizeaux was called in by Tully to draft the cleanup plan for the WTC site. Loizeaux said, "Yes, hot spots of molten steel were seen in the basements." Molten steel was also found under WTC 7.  

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Reply #18 - 07/06/13 at 09:42:54

It is time to review the governments official conspiracy theory, explained in less than 5 minutes again:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-F2j8js_INE

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #19 - 07/06/13 at 11:22:35

Web you have a right to your opinion just like I have a right to mine. I'm not mad at you and I don't think you're stupid, we just differ in opinions, that's all. Sri and I disagree all the time but we still remain friends. I value your opinion and you have every right to believe what to want to. I consider myself to be open minded and I like hearing both sides. Carry on my friend.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #20 - 07/06/13 at 13:24:47

and then theres the cement that turned, not to hunks,chunks & lumps, but to absolute dust, long prior to hitting the ground. AND, in those dust samples, fine grains of that super-hot stuff that cuts steel,, name escapes me right now,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #21 - 07/06/13 at 20:32:01

IP Logged
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Reply #22 - 07/07/13 at 05:36:03

WebsterMark wrote on 07/06/13 at 20:32:01:

We are.

The only truth at 911myths that I have ever uncovered is this statement on the Home Page, “If we’ve an overall message here, it’s check things for yourself. Don’t trust a site just because it’s telling you what you want to believe. Don’t believe us without evaluating our arguments and checking the references we provide, either (we’re as likely to make mistakes as anyone else). Look into the claims yourself, discover both sides of the argument, and make your own mind up. The truth deserves nothing less.”

Your link excludes contrary evidence, there is no mention in their "molten metal" section of the ABC report that firefighters claimed temperatures of 2000 degrees a week after the collapse. There is no  link to a video clip of statements concerning molten steel made weeks after the fact. Here is just one of many:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkO0lZ7BZJc
Included in that video is Leslie Robertson confirming the presence of molten steel.
Here he is again:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDnbfXLUyI4

What’s that you say WebsterMark?  Your link of lies said,” it’s not at all clear that he ever said these words”. That is strange, because all one would have to do is watch him speaking on the internet.
………and your link states that Mr. Roberson said he couldn’t  remember making that statement, yet it was published in the SEAU NEWS, the Newsletter of the Structural Engineers Association of Utah, October 2001.
http://www.seau.org/SEAUNews-2001-10.pdf]http://web.archive.org/web/200609091...[/url]
Of course if he really couldn’t remember all he would have to do is watch himself on the internet, that is if he really said that he couldn’t remember and this isn’t just one of Mike Williams false "facts" created out of his butt. WebsterMark, why not contact the your source website creator, Mike Williams and see if he is real. He gives an email address, mike@911myths.com ……go ahead, try it.

“Mike Williams" did offer some good advice to the gullible, “Don't let the thread degenerate into pointless name-calling, or if it does, at least make sure everyone can see that you're not responsible.”

Most revealing of all is that there is nothing revealed in the domain registration.
Registrant: Domains by Proxy, Inc.

DomainsByProxy.com
15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
United States

Registered through: www.dynonames.com
Domain Name: 911MYTHS.COM
Created on: 13-Jan-05
Expires on: 13-Jan-07
Last Updated on: 01-Dec-05

Administrative Contact:
Private, Registration 911MYTHS.COM@domainsbyproxy.com
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com
United States
(480) 624-2599

Technical Contact:
Private, Registration 911MYTHS.COM@domainsbyproxy.com
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com
United States
(480) 624-2599

Domain servers in listed order:
NS01.DH2.NET
NS02.DH2.NET

« Last Edit: 07/07/13 at 06:59:32 by RatdogWillie »  

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #23 - 07/08/13 at 08:25:53

RatdogWillie wrote on 07/06/13 at 08:42:55:
WebsterMark wrote on 07/06/13 at 05:01:31:
The steel got weak as Dane pointed out from the heat and collapsed. There were no bombs set, the buildings didn't fall at free-fall speeds, none of that happened.

Yeah sure……all those times I have cranked up my wood stove to glowing red hot and never has it melted, collapsed, or even bent.

I still have yet to read any of these links which is why I am only commenting on this structural steel bit. Your wood stove isn't supporting several tons of weight. Set it on the ground and put it's room temperature structural capacity on top and then crank it up. If it maintains the load then the field of Physics and Metalurgy need to go back to the bronze age and start over. Grin

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #24 - 07/08/13 at 09:34:10

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/06/13 at 05:21:44:
Midnightrider wrote on 07/05/13 at 13:51:34:
Jog what makes you not like Rand Paul.

i cant put my finger on it,, i just dont trust the guy,, he may be the greatest man alive, idk,, but something just isnt sitting well with me,,

I can ... in 08 Ron Paul and Rand Paul made sense.
Past the bail outs etc etc ... they had missed the fork in the road down the wrong path ... then they are trying to get the train on the original path (which is more devastating IMHO than the current one) but Ron Paul distanced himself from the new TEA party ... Rand Paul did not.

So - Ron paul is just out of time.
Rand Paul is a corporate sell out who is out of time.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 02:45:16

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › For Web

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.