Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13
Send Topic Print
Have you been watching the Zimmerman trial? (Read 1109 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Have you been watching the Zimmerman trial?
Reply #75 - 07/12/13 at 08:30:31

I watched the 2nd half of the prosecution's closing arguments and the first part of the defense (which is going on now) and I gotta tell  you, lacking pressure put on the jury, there is no way there is evidence for conviction. The only way they come back with manslaughter is because they feel the pressure that they've got to do something.
Again, this is why this trial would have never happened if both were the same color.
Race baiters choose this bandwagon to jump on for their own personal gains and it was the wrong one.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #76 - 07/12/13 at 09:05:29

& the black [anthers are publicly making threats & no one is being visited by doj or cops.. so, the threats are beng ALLOWED, for a reason.unrest is what the gooibs want. that way, they can put it down with force & initiate martial law

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #77 - 07/12/13 at 09:31:46

the prosecution is having their final rebuttal and are making excellent points. Enough to overcome the reasonable doubt offered by defense? Not sure.

unrest is what the gooibs want. that way, they can put it down with force & initiate martial law
I can't believe that JOG. What value would that give the 'gooibs'?

the black [anthers are publicly making threats & no one is being visited by doj or cops

they are not being visited because the DOJ are somewhat cowards and not wanting to get bad publicity. Remember, the media is an extension of the liberal party which has choosen sides and have a history of legal double standards.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #78 - 07/12/13 at 09:38:25

power, control,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #79 - 07/12/13 at 10:02:13

Power and control over what? Sanford FL? Martial law would be temporary at best. The federal government wants to be in power, but they don't want to control. All they want is the votes.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #80 - 07/12/13 at 10:03:34

i disagree,

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #81 - 07/12/13 at 10:45:00

How to make illegal immigrants go from "We came here looking for a better life" to "you'd all die without me" ?

Give them amnesty.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #82 - 07/12/13 at 12:53:34

I keep reading here that "Travon Martin was the aggressor".

Travon Martin was the aggressor ???

(Well Travon was obviously guilty of WWB (Walking While Black), in that case you have no rights and should submit yourself immediately to any punkass who wants to prove their manhood.)

WTF??? Martin was the aggressor???...Zimmerman was trained in mixed martial arts and was a so-called security professional who was much older and larger than Martin. Martin did nothing to provoke Zimmerman - Zimmerman spotted Martin from a distance and chased him down, forcing a confrontation. THAT IS AGGRESSION.

Without Zimmerman's aggressive actions there would have been NO confrontation, and Martin would still be alive.

I'll bet most, if not all, of Zimmerman's reports to the police were unfounded. Zimmerman is a sick paranoid weirdo. Throw a gun in there......and it makes for a tragedy ready to happen.

George Zimmerman is the antithesis of a "responsible gun owner"....and yet the gun people here defend him???

How often do people with guns decide to follow kids walking along the street? I've never known anyone who did that, especially after being told not to do so.

Once you are stalked by someone with a gun on a dark night, or your teenage daughter is stalked and killed by someone with a gun on a dark night, then maybe you would feel differently, and maybe you would be right.

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #83 - 07/12/13 at 13:21:17

I don't defend him. If he had followed the disptchers instuctions Trayvon would still be alive. Its no secret he is pregidous. If Zimmerman goes free racial wars are gonna start up everywhere. The blacks have already threatened to shoot random white people even there were no white people involved. The whole ordeal could have been prevented if Zimmerman wasn't a racist and he listened to the police dispatcher. I don't know if he's guilty of 2nd degree murder but at the very least he's guilty of manslaughter. Responsible gun owners hate it happened, it gives us a bad name.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #84 - 07/12/13 at 13:23:01

Serowbot wrote on 07/11/13 at 18:16:13:
Dane Allen wrote on 07/11/13 at 11:08:20:
And will guarantee and mistrial on appeal. This should never have gone to trial!!

A boy was killed...  a boy with no harmful intention,.. walking home, unarmed, carrying an iced tea, and candy...
He wasn't going anywhere to do anything wrong... he was walking in the direction of his home...
You really think his death doesn't deserve his killer even going to trial?...

If he had killed Zimmerman would you want a trial?...
That is,.. if the unarmed boy had managed to kill his armed attacker with his bare hands?...
Roll Eyes...

Here's is why I no longer tend to participate in the TT...
The arguments have become ridiculous....
Whether you believe Mr.Z is guilty or not,... a trial must be deemed necessary by any reasonable person...

Fact is,... if Zimm had not been armed,... this would not have happened...
Zimm had his macho on,.. and felt invulnerable... he was the root cause of the incident... and he, being armed, and a legal adult, in a public place, had the responsibility to use better judgement...
He's lucky I'm not on the jury...

I respectfully disagree with several of the points of this reply. First off, though, I think it is important to remove emotion from the consideration because I am sure we all agree that this has been a terrible tradgedy, a boy is dead and families are suffering. But, we do not convict people because we feel bad for someone.

That said, I think we can agree that Zimmerman did everything right at least up until the point Martin attacked him. There were many recent burglaries in the community, Zimmerman observed a guy he didn't recognize from the community climbing fences/crawling through bushes. He called the police and kept an eye on the suspect. The 911 dispatcher asked questions and provided some simple instructions.

Martin came after Zimmerman - Zimmerman, who is supposedly martial arts trained, folded like a cheap deck of cards. Martin, known as an accomplished street fighter, narcotics abuser and gun trafficker, pounded Zimmerman with impunity. Hardly unarmed, Martin had aggression, rage and a sidewalk at his disposal in addition to his youth, fighting skills and fists.

Zimmerman was a guy helping his community which was suffering a crime spree by taking his turn keeping watch and calling the authorities when he witnessed something suspicious. He did it right.

If Zimmerman was not armed then it would be Zimmerman who would be dead. It's odd that in todays world it is ok for a 17 year old, for the sake of being a minor, to visciously assault a resident for whatever reason he had. Why didn't he just ignore Zimmerman and continue home, Zimmerman didn't approach, talk to or engage Martin? Why attack a guy while he is on the phone to 911?

Martin was the aggressor and it is sad that his life ended the way it did but we as a society can't jail Zimmerman because we feel bad for the family. Zimmerman rightfully protected himself and for the state to try to railroad him while whipping up racial tensions is inexcusable.

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #85 - 07/12/13 at 13:30:10

Zimmerman was trained in mixed martial arts

You’re talking crap cause you’ve not read up on anything. All you know is,  you’re supposed to say Zimmerman killed Martin cause he was black. If you had read anything, you’d know Martin’s instructor rated him a 1 on a scale of 1-10, 10 being the highest. Saying he was trained in mixed martial arts is like saying the 9/11 hijackers were expert pilots cause they took a couple lessons and I know you wouldn’t agree to that.
In a one on one fight; all experts who testified said Zimmerman stood zero chance and would have gotten his ass kicked. And, what they could not say in the trial, Martin was certainly not opposed to attacking people as the attack on a bus driver indicates.

Zimmerman spotted Martin from a distance and chased him down,

Again, not true at all. Either read up on the topic or stop making stuff up. Zimmerman did not ‘chase him down’ when he saw him from a distance.

I'll bet most, if not all, of Zimmerman's reports to the police were unfounded

That came out in the trial. How about you go read up on that and get back to me.

Zimmerman is a sick paranoid weirdo

Based upon what? You're assessment after studying the background of the case? ha ha, that's laughable.

gun people here defend him???

as opposed to anti-gun people who make up stuff like you’ve done above?

How about you go learn the facts of the case first and then open your mouth for a change.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #86 - 07/12/13 at 13:31:04

Its no secret he is pregidous

just how in the hell can you say that Midnight?

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #87 - 07/12/13 at 13:35:10

I see punkass kids like Trayvon Martin all the time ...
Most of the time its obvious to me ther are about as bad a$$ as Justin Bieber ... and are also just about as good @ acting bad a$$ as the Beeb.
Yea, he's the Beeb, stands for Baaaaad a$$$B ...

However to a "wanna be holier than thou I've never seen anything whiter than me and I am shocked he can wear a hoodie and walk around" fool like Zimmerman ... these black kids are the equivalent of Al Capone.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #88 - 07/12/13 at 13:45:13

Neighborhood watch people are taught not to engage. They're taught to call the police and let them handle it. I smoked a little pot when I was 17, the majority of teenagers have. If Zimmerman had follwed police orders none of this would have happened. I haven't heard anything about Trayvon being a gun trafficker. He was no angel but he didn't deserve to die. Its no secret Zimmerman is a racist, if Trayvon was white this wouldn't have happened. I don't think Zimmerman should get off scot free but I'm not sure about the 2nd degree murder charge.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #89 - 07/12/13 at 13:46:38

[quote author=03262922062B2B2229470 link=1372451081/75#84 date=1373660581]Serowbot wrote on 07/11/13 at 18:16:13:
That said, I think we can agree that Zimmerman did everything right at least up until the point Martin attacked him. No, we can't... not even remotely...There were many recent burglaries in the community, Zimmerman observed a guy he didn't recognize from the community climbing fences/crawling through bushes.Zimmerman observed what?... The boy was walking home from the store with an iced tea and Skittles,.. not"climbing fences and crawling through bushes"... Where do you get this BS? He called the police and kept an eye on the suspect. The 911 dispatcher asked questions and provided some simple instructions.

Martin came after Zimmerman Says Zimmerman?,...- Zimmerman, who is supposedly martial arts trained, folded like a cheap deck of cards. Martin, known as an accomplished street fighter, narcotics abuser and gun trafficker, pounded Zimmerman with impunity. Hardly unarmed, Martin had aggression, rage and a sidewalk at his disposal in addition to his youth, fighting skills and fists.

Zimmerman was a guy helping his community which was suffering a crime spree by taking his turn keeping watch and calling the authorities when he witnessed something suspicious. He did it right.

If Zimmerman was not armed then it would be Zimmerman who would be dead. It's odd that in todays world it is ok for a 17 year old, for the sake of being a minor, to visciously assault a resident for whatever reason he had. Why didn't he just ignore Zimmerman and continue home, Zimmerman didn't approach, talk to or engage Martin? Why attack a guy while he is on the phone to 911?

Martin was the aggressor and it is sad that his life ended the way it did but we as a society can't jail Zimmerman because we feel bad for the family. Zimmerman rightfully protected himself and for the state to try to railroad him while whipping up racial tensions is inexcusable.
Absolutely nothing you say here is accurate...
I think we can agree on nothing...
Your story is a complete fantasy...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/28/24 at 16:30:44

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Have you been watching the Zimmerman trial?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.