Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 13
Send Topic Print
Have you been watching the Zimmerman trial? (Read 1109 times)
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Re: Have you been watching the Zimmerman trial?
Reply #30 - 07/02/13 at 19:12:24

Quote:
Now we have Zimmerman on his back (supposedly), Travon on top of him (supposedly). Zimmy manages to free his gun one handed, wrest the gun upward just above his face and fires. The recoil Smacks him in the face, and ergo the bloody nose, lip, or whatever.

Sorry, still not buying it. The most plausible explanation for Zimmerman's bloody nose is the simplest one. Travon punched him. Getting smacked in the nose by his own gun strikes me as just an attempt to deny the obvious because you happen to believe Zimmerman is guilty of murder. Maybe he is. But I hope the jury decides that question based on the actual evidence and not on speculation about some remote possibility.

I've not shot a Keltec 9mm which I think is what Zimmerman used, but I've put quite a few rounds downrange from a Ruger LC9 which is pretty much a copy of the Keltec, and the recoil is pretty insignificant. Saying that  a lightweight 9mm - or any 9mm for that matter- packs "a hell of a wallop" is a real strech IMO.

Quote:
As I've said before this kind of incident is just the thing to bring about more cries for gun restrictions if this guy gets away with this...you are metaphorically shooting yourself in the foot here.

So the case should be decided based on the possible political repercussions, rather than evidence and the law?

How about just convicting him cause if "he gets away with this" a whole lot of black people are gonna be really pissed and might retaliate.?

And consider this. Even if Zimmerman caused the whole incident by being stupid, once the fight started he had a right to defend himself. You don't lose that right because you're stupid, or a racist, or a wannabe cop or any of the other things he's been called. Even a dirtbag(And I don't happen to believe that Zimmerman is a dirtbag) has a right to keep himself from being harmed. Whether he was justified in using the amount of force he used defending himself is what this case is really about - nothing else.

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #31 - 07/02/13 at 19:22:18

"How about just convicting him cause if "he gets away with this" a whole lot of black people are gonna be really pissed and might retaliate.?"

Oh so, the race card now?

"And consider this. Even if Zimmerman caused the whole incident by being stupid, once the fight started he had a right to defend himself."

...and so he's NOT guilty because Travon punched him??? What about Travon's right to defend himself?

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #32 - 07/02/13 at 19:38:34

Act like an animal, get treated like an animal.

--Steve

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #33 - 07/02/13 at 19:55:35

(I have an image of Zimmy's cell-mate....and he ain't white).
Star, you really are a racist POS. you're too stupid to even know how racist that is. Blacks are only good for votes and a$$rap1ng crackers in jail. You suck.

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #34 - 07/02/13 at 20:53:05

Ha ha, that didn't take long....heerrrrrrrss *webby* chiming in with his name calling. Grin Grin

IP Logged
WD
Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

Professional
"scooter
trash".

Rosemark TN
Reply #35 - 07/02/13 at 23:19:19

Zimmerman isn't white... don't you remember, the magazine covers were doctored... even the more left leaning visual media recognized/admitted that they got conned.   Grin

Web, you've been through the "dankest,darkest" parts of Memphis, you know that most young black males can't legally vote...   Wink

On 2 wheels since 7/87

Black and Chrome 2003 1950s style custom
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #36 - 07/03/13 at 05:11:20

Star, you are a piece of sh1t and a racist f'ing pig. It's more of a title with you.....

Not following your line of thinking there WD.

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #37 - 07/03/13 at 06:02:42

Starlifter wrote on 07/02/13 at 19:22:18:
"How about just convicting him cause if "he gets away with this" a whole lot of black people are gonna be really pissed and might retaliate.?"

Oh so, the race card now?

"And consider this. Even if Zimmerman caused the whole incident by being stupid, once the fight started he had a right to defend himself."

...and so he's NOT guilty because Travon punched him??? What about Travon's right to defend himself?

Go back and reread what I wrote. The statements you quoted were questions directed at you, not statements of my opinion. The point I'm trying to make is that regardless of how you happen to feel about Zimmerman the guy is entitled to a fair trial based on the actual evidence.

As far as the "race card" goes, it isn't me that's throwing it down. That was done by most of the media and the usual race baiters - Jackson, Sharpton etc. - right from the beginning because they saw this situation as a perfect vehicle to further THEIR agenda. I shouldn't make any difference what color either of these guys are.

Quote:
What about Travon's right to defend himself?

If it's determined that Travon was the attacker then he forfeits that right. Same for Zimmerman if he attacked Travon. But based on the testimony so far that doesn't appear to be the case. So we're back to the question of whether Zimmerman's response was justified.

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #38 - 07/03/13 at 12:52:49

"Star, you are a piece of sh1t and a racist f'ing pig. It's more of a title with you".....

...odd responce, are you a bed wetter?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #39 - 07/03/13 at 13:11:00

That's a stupid retort.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #40 - 07/05/13 at 19:02:32

Yea, that fool needs to go to jail.
Never liked his "You're gonna like the way you look" ... The mens wearhouse fool. Now he's killed someone.

Yea toss him in jail. "You're gonna look like a racist the way you look" and "bubba's gonna like the way your a$s looks".

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #41 - 07/05/13 at 20:36:44

ive never seen so much stupid in one place

REALLY?

None of us saw what happened

IF TRayvon attacked him & got shot, he shouldnt have attacked him.
if zimmy cat called him & goaded him into something, I hope he rots.. IDK what happened, but would you guys stop pretending youdo?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #42 - 07/06/13 at 16:17:46

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/05/13 at 20:36:44:
ive never seen so much stupid in one place

REALLY?

Hey ... You gotta like the way you look ...
Jorge Zimmerman guarantees it, or he's gonna kill you.
If only Trayvon was wearing Mens wearhouse Hoodie, and had liked the way he looked ... he'd be alive now.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #43 - 07/07/13 at 11:40:39

We'll probably never know the real truth. Zimmerman has already been caught in one lie. If he would have followed police orders Trayvon would still be alive. That's my take on it.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #44 - 07/07/13 at 12:01:24

Midnightrider wrote on 07/07/13 at 11:40:39:
We'll probably never know the real truth. Zimmerman has already been caught in one lie. If he would have followed police orders Trayvon would still be alive. That's my take on it.

& if tray hadnt jumped on him, he would be alive.. NOT following police"orders" ? really? police say you do it,, then thats right? no,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 13
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/25/24 at 22:25:54

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Have you been watching the Zimmerman trial?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.