Edward Snowden (Read 115 times)
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: Edward Snowden
Reply #15 - 06/26/13 at 10:27:00

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 06/26/13 at 09:23:03:
its startin to smell,, motivation may be much weirder than any of us may have sniffed outll.. all i can type now,

Let me take a guess.

He's been trying to sell the whole suite of worthless information he had ... with no takers.
Then to prove the info is valuable, he lets the press have a freebie ... and he runs away with the rest of the info hoping to make more $$$ off that ...

Since that info is truly worthless ... he's running to Ecuador.

This fool is about to gain parity with a sewer rat.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #16 - 06/26/13 at 10:35:00

BTW I have some bits of secret info to squeeze more and better power from some old receivers.

I cant sell that info - cos I am not making anything ... item 1 made by some factory in china when swapped out for similar item made 30 years ago makes 25% more power with an increase in reliability.

I control no part of that supply chain.

I can make $ by repairing these and charge a going rate+ extra power premium ... or by modifying them with the same type of deal.
None of which is easy $$$. Its a $100-120 for 6-7 hours of work ...

I release the info ... I dont even make that, every fool with a screwdriver and a soldering iron will eliminate my $100 ...

Since I dont have any delusions of grandeur ... I dont proclaim I am a national hero and run to hong kong.

That is in a word what Snowden has done. He's going to gain a wonderful life of freedom in a 3rd world slum where he dont speak the language and has to keep looking over his shoulder for someone with a eye on the price on his head wanting to remove the head and send it on via UPS to collect a reward.

You cant get extradited from Ecuador. You can get decapitated.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
WD
Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

Professional
"scooter
trash".

Rosemark TN
Reply #17 - 06/26/13 at 21:45:08

At least run to Venezuala, where regular gas is 13 CENTS per gallon. If you have to emigrate to the third world, go someplace inexpensive...

On 2 wheels since 7/87

Black and Chrome 2003 1950s style custom
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #18 - 06/27/13 at 06:59:14

WD wrote on 06/26/13 at 21:45:08:
At least run to Venezuala, where regular gas is 13 CENTS per gallon. If you have to emigrate to the third world, go someplace inexpensive...

And he can presumably get govt protection from thugs ...
Of course if he does that, we could just call him a national hero, pardon him, and say how he helped the US ... promptly the venezuela govt will send his head to the POTUS in a box.`

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/26/24 at 09:08:16

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Edward Snowden

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.