Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Why do monkeys throw poop? (Read 113 times)
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Why do monkeys throw poop?
06/23/13 at 20:40:12

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Re: Why do monkeys throw poop?
Reply #1 - 06/24/13 at 07:07:16

Maybe that the acting gov't should have spent a half million dollars on low flush (flush twice) toilets so they wouldn't have to throw poop. Or maybe that monkey want to become politicians.

Reminds me of the half million dollar gov't paid for study to see how fast shrimp can run on a treadmill.

The destruction of the United States is in process by the traitors pretending to be defenders of the people and the Constitution and all that is good.

What was the best thing before sliced bread?
Why is it called tourist season if we can't shoot them?
How is it possible to have a civil war?
What if there were no hypothetical questions?
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #2 - 06/24/13 at 08:11:25

Yea reminds me of the 1 million the govt spent researching Algae ...

And discovered Telomeres.

You never know what is going to come from where.

There is a long list of accidental doscoveries - as you atre no doubt aware.

You can look up yourself, some of it has a govt funding ... and some does not.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 06/24/13 at 09:09:54

I'm not saying we shouldn't do this research.

Maybe bounce the list of priorities off the voters?
I don't want my tax dollars going into this study.
Maybe work on feeding and sheltering people in the US before conducting a frivolous study such as this?

--Steve

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #4 - 06/24/13 at 11:09:13

Paraquat wrote on 06/24/13 at 09:09:54:
I'm not saying we shouldn't do this research.

Maybe bounce the list of priorities off the voters?
I don't want my tax dollars going into this study.
Maybe work on feeding and sheltering people in the US before conducting a frivolous study such as this?

--Steve

OK every one you bounce off the voters is atleast 20-30 million. Atleast. That's not even counting the time you ahve to take off work to go vote in the stupid thing.

I'd say, its cheaper to poke around in the algae and publish it and call it a day. It was a million ... aka 19 million cheaper than asking the public.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Reply #5 - 06/24/13 at 11:57:29

Other government funded waste:

Government Spends $15 Million To Study Why Lesbians Are Fat
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/feds-spend-15-million-study-why-lesbians-are-fat
Government Spends Nearly $2.7 Million to Study Booze-Loving Lesbians
[url]http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/03/19/government-spends-nearly-2-7-million-to-study-booze-loving-lesbians/
[/url]
U.S. Government Has Spent $682,570 to Study 'Shrimp On A Treadmill'

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/us-government-has-spent-682570-study-shrimp-t...
Why government-funded duck thingy research is a good thing
http://boingboing.net/2013/03/25/why-government-funded-duck-pen.html
a small sample of other government waste on stupid stuff:
$1 billion for funding Energy efficient home improvement tax credits for children, prisoners, and other people who do not own homes.
$175,587 Research funding for a study to determine if cocaine makes Japanese quail engage in sexually risky behavior
$240 million on erection-enhancing thingy pumps
$800,000 into an IHOP franchise for D.C. residents.
$30 million for a mango-production program for Pakistani farmers that was abandoned after one year and caused many farmers to default on loans taken out in anticipation of increased productivity.
$57,390 for a promotional video for an Alaskan bridge.
$15.3 million spent this year on the bridge.
$120 million  for pension payments to dead federal employees.
$100,000 funding for video game preservation at the International Center for the History of Electronic Games.
$17.8 million aid to China, the U.S.'s biggest lender, for social and environmental programs.
$484,000 seed money for the "drug-themed" Mellow Mushroom Pizza  Bakery in Austin, Texas.
$100,000 for a Celebrity Chef Fruit Promotion Road Show in Indonesia.
$10 million funding for Pakistan's Rafi Peer Theater Workshop to create  130 episodes of an indigenously produced Sesame Street
$147,138 Research funding for the American Museum of Magic to "better understand its various audiences and their potential interest in the history of magic entertainment.

Now aren't you glad this government represents YOU?

What was the best thing before sliced bread?
Why is it called tourist season if we can't shoot them?
How is it possible to have a civil war?
What if there were no hypothetical questions?
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #6 - 06/24/13 at 12:38:06

Yea I can tell you atleast 1 of this list is bogus - TEA or republican or whatever is the anti government version of that propaganda ...

Mellow Mushroom pizza - Its a restaurant chain - there is a looooooong history of grants to private industry, including Nike and Donald Trump ... so that mellow mushroom got a grant is not very relevant ... it also was at a time when republicans dominated DC and of course texas which is always republican -

anyway mellow mushroom is a darned fine pizza chain, and has no drug theme and really surprisingly, does not have drugs in their pizza. If they had a 487k grant, I'm sure they got 1/10 or less than what Donald Trump got.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #7 - 06/24/13 at 12:58:55

srinath wrote on 06/24/13 at 12:38:06:
Yea I can tell you atleast 1 of this list is bogus - TEA or republican or whatever is the anti government version of that propaganda ...

Mellow Mushroom pizza - Its a restaurant chain - there is a looooooong history of grants to private industry, including Nike and Donald Trump ... so that mellow mushroom got a grant is not very relevant ... it also was at a time when republicans dominated DC and of course texas which is always republican -

anyway mellow mushroom is a darned fine pizza chain, and has no drug theme and really surprisingly, does not have drugs in their pizza. If they had a 487k grant, I'm sure they got 1/10 or less than what Donald Trump got.

Cool.
Srinath.

I think the point is that not a single one of them should have gotten taxpayer money to waste in the first place, not who also go to waste it. We need to cancel the whole program!!

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #8 - 06/24/13 at 13:40:07

Dane Allen wrote on 06/24/13 at 12:58:55:

Cool.
Srinath.

I think the point is that not a single one of them should have gotten taxpayer money to waste in the first place, not who also go to waste it. We need to cancel the whole program!!

And the republicans who are screaming about TEA are the ones who have the biggest hand in it.

I however wont be so quick to judge it and say cancel cancel cancel ... The discovery of telomeres is pretty important for all sorts of ailments and what not, as is the myelin sheaths that was a few years earlier, which was blamed and partly exonerated for various ailments - all via random research like this.

Its easy to say cut cut cut ... then when we dont find cures for this or that ... scream about how these ailments are costing tax payers billions ...

That bridge in Alaska - yea Palin's baby ... and completely worthless. Cut that ...

In fact I'd do something like this ...

Set the limit of federal dollar outflow to inflow to 1.1 to .9 range.

That way NJ wont be sending out $1 for 60c of inflow, and SC wont be getting in 1.75 for every dollar it sends out.

If that was done, we will automagically see all the welfare queen states most of which are republican automagically go bankrupt.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #9 - 06/24/13 at 16:42:53

srinath wrote on 06/24/13 at 13:40:07:

Cool.
Srinath.

And the republicans who are screaming about TEA are the ones who have the biggest hand in it.

I however wont be so quick to judge it and say cancel cancel cancel ... The discovery of telomeres is pretty important for all sorts of ailments and what not, as is the myelin sheaths that was a few years earlier, which was blamed and partly exonerated for various ailments - all via random research like this.

Its easy to say cut cut cut ... then when we dont find cures for this or that ... scream about how these ailments are costing tax payers billions ...

That bridge in Alaska - yea Palin's baby ... and completely worthless. Cut that ...

That way NJ wont be sending out $1 for 60c of inflow, and SC wont be getting in 1.75 for every dollar it sends out.

If that was done, we will automagically see all the welfare queen states most of which are republican automagically go bankrupt.

Cool.
Srinath.

Blaming one side won't get us anywhere, this whole thing is an abuse of taxpayers in order to transfer wealth to supporters. Leave the research to universities and businesses who are experts in their respective fields and get the bureaurocrats out.

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 06/24/13 at 17:16:04

I've been stuying lesbians since I was 15 and it still hasn't cost me 1/100th of that amount.

--Steve

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #11 - 06/24/13 at 19:54:12

Paraquat wrote on 06/24/13 at 17:16:04:
I've been stuying lesbians since I was 15 and it still hasn't cost me 1/100th of that amount.

--Steve

Well.....why are they fat?

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
WD
Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

Professional
"scooter
trash".

Rosemark TN
Reply #12 - 06/24/13 at 21:39:10

raydawg wrote on 06/24/13 at 19:54:12:

--Steve

What's the old saying... something about... you are what you eat...  Roll Eyes Grin

I know I know, I'll hang out elsewhere for a few hours...

On 2 wheels since 7/87

Black and Chrome 2003 1950s style custom
  IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 06/25/13 at 06:11:23

raydawg wrote on 06/24/13 at 19:54:12:

--Steve

Single women come home, see what's in the fridge, and go to bed.
Married women come home, see what's in the bed, and go to the fridge.

--Steve

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #14 - 06/25/13 at 07:26:46

Dane Allen wrote on 06/24/13 at 16:42:53:
srinath wrote on 06/24/13 at 13:40:07:

Cool.
Srinath.

Cool.
Srinath.

Blaming one side won't get us anywhere, this whole thing is an abuse of taxpayers in order to transfer wealth to supporters. Leave the research to universities and businesses who are experts in their respective fields and get the bureaurocrats out.

Yes one more of those blame both sides when republicans are at fault philosophy ...

You didn't see that coming ? JOG premiered the "blame both sides when republicans are at fault" philosophy I dunno, in 1835. Its served the republicans well ever since. Grin

And still ... no, hello no ... I dont agree with cutting off funding for it at all. Those guys who were poking aorund in algae for the 1/2 mill we gave them were not looking for Telomeres. I think they were looking for making fuel out of algae or getting algae to consume co2 ... something else entirely. The reason it so quickly went into public domain is cos it was done with govt funds. If it was private, first, they'd have tossed it aside. Or worse yet, they'd have locked it up till they figured out how to profit from it. Being as they dont own any other medical application patents, they'd have effectively locked it up forever.

Research is to be done in a way in a free lance style. You may find your cure for alzheimers not researching alzheimers which is what a researcher would do, but likely in an unrelated something else ... maybe lesbians have it ... fat lesbians.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/01/24 at 20:55:47

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Why do monkeys throw poop?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.