Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Abolish the Federal Reserve!!!!!!! (Read 120 times)
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: Abolish the Federal Reserve!!!!!!!
Reply #15 - 06/19/13 at 11:21:29

I said you cant hide the gold only because you were already leaning that way ...

Since people dont walk around without pants ... we dont see a sign that says "no pants no service" we only see no shirt no shoes no service ...

I agree gold has in the last 6 years been on a tear. You already were tending to do that ... that was why you had this comeback. You cant in my example sock any of those 2 away ...

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #16 - 06/19/13 at 11:41:46

The value of the gold doesnt really go up. It only takes more Dollars to buy it. The value of the dollar is going down.
A dime from 1950 will dang near buy a gallon of gas.
A $20.00 gold piece that has no "collector" value, its only values is it is a one ounce piece of gold, now costs almost $1,400.00.
The same year that gold coin was made, it could be bought for 20 One Dollar Bills.
The Fed is creating something like 80 Billion a Month right now. IDK if thats above & beyond normal budgetary needs for sure, but I think it is.
The dollar is being used less & less in international trade between other countries. That means the dollars theyve Been holding for use in commerce they will no longer need. Theylkl come HERE with them & buy money making firms. The profits will then be sent out of America.
We are set for a tremendous fall & Gold will hold its value, while the paper in the pocket will assume its intrinsic value, that being the value of paper,,, as In NADA.

So, whoever survives the crash will be able to use gold to purchase whatever the new currency is & their wealth will have been preserved at the point where they bought in,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #17 - 06/19/13 at 11:55:41

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 06/19/13 at 11:41:46:
The profits will then be sent out of America.

Really ... Well OK, we choke that off if our govt had aspine they could ... and while they are at in hit those remittances too.

India did this through the 60's 70's and 80's. We booted coke and pepsi out ... imagine that.

The result - indian soft drinks were far superior ... till Coke and pepsi came back and killed the industry (mainly by buying them all).

Anyway we have various choke points, we would have to start choking them.
We can sell all the property they want to the chinese ...
We will charge them taxes on it.
We will not let them come here to sit on their land.
We will write up tickets for not having the grass cut and maintained and fine them.
They have to hire us to do that for them.
They will have to rent it to one of us to live there.
The money leaving the country, we can hit that with a tarriff ...

We will squeeze them every chance we get ...

You lend us a few trillion $$$ we have you by the ballZZZZ ...

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #18 - 06/19/13 at 20:42:38

& that WOULD work that way, IF the people in DC werent owned & operated by a power hostile to America.\\\
YOu CANT believe the position we are in is a result of a series of bad luck moments or accidents, can you? If it was just chance, surely theyd screw up & cut us a break once in a while,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #19 - 06/20/13 at 08:00:22

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 06/19/13 at 20:42:38:
& that WOULD work that way, IF the people in DC werent owned & operated by a power hostile to America.\\\
YOu CANT believe the position we are in is a result of a series of bad luck moments or accidents, can you? If it was just chance, surely theyd screw up & cut us a break once in a while,,

India is also rife with corrupt politicians.
Yet in 1975 we squeezed coke out in less than a year.

And we didn't have a welfare system.
Seriously, we are at this point inviting the foreign purchases.
We will snap the guillotine shut when there is enough of a body part of the chinese inside - right now, they have a couple of finger nails. We need to invite till a whole arm gets in ...
Selfish basterds all will act appropriately and predictably ... that's one reason why 2008 was a good time for Ron Paul, once the bail out was handed out, it is not the time for an idealist. We had started the slide, and we had roped china in, its time to continue to pull china down with us. The game is rigged, and china is going to be the loser.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #20 - 06/20/13 at 22:44:40

Well,, you may be onto somethin there.

Ive heard it a few times

YOu owe the bank $30,000.00? YOURE in a Bind..

You owe the bank $30,000,000.00? THEYRE in a bind..

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #21 - 06/21/13 at 07:49:48

Good point ...

BTW to kill illegal immigration - we dont need no darn fence and no bloody nothing, no border patrol ... well we could use that ... the solution costs nothing ... in fact it makes us lots and lots of $$$ ...

Tax remittances about 50%. They have a system in some places in mexico where they give $$$ there and the equivalent is given to their partner here ... no western union. It used to exist in India too. That should also be easy to kill. Cos when the taxes on remittance are 50%, they can raise their fees to nearly 40% ... very profitable ... but so few will be doing it.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #22 - 06/21/13 at 08:07:15

When I lived in LIndale, ( East Texas/Tyler area) one of the most popular convenience stores had a phone set up. It was there just for the Mexicans to handle their $$$ transfers. They charged a bit for the use of the phone & they, somehow, I never studied it, wasnt my dang business to snoop into it. Now, I wish I had.) But somehow they helped them get their paychecks turned into $$$ & helped them get some sent "Home".
They eventually sold to Valerro & rebuilt the place. Tore it down, dug up tanks & started Over.. Nicest station in Lindale. The phone? No mas..

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #23 - 06/21/13 at 08:33:30

You know the first hting mexicans do when they get legal status.

Dump all their still illegal friends ... even if they are family.

I knew of 3 mexican brothers, knew em all very well knew the anchor babies etc etc ... oldest of the anchors was 25 and youngest was 15, so not babies really, but anchors for sure. None of the parents had legal status.

I didn't know that they had a 4th brother ... never seen/heard/saw him. Apparently he was legal ...

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #24 - 06/21/13 at 09:28:19

I actually have to agree with you on luring China into the mouse trap. That sounds crazy enough to work.

--Steve

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #25 - 06/21/13 at 10:56:53

I know cos India did it to coke in the 70's.
We have lots of things like metal cooler boxes and embossed metal posters that say coke etc etc ... but no coke.

You dont have to prevent people from buying your property if you can prevent them from accessing it, and make them pay taxes on it if they want to keep it in their name, make them maintain it much like they will have to if they were living on it, charge them a tarriff if they want to collect the profits back, and squeeze them all around.

You know what one Indian - American Indian told me about how they "sold" all their land to the white man ... among the Indians when white settlers came to the area it was a joke that "the white man was going to own the land" ...
They sold it to them thinking what is the white man going to do ... "owning the land"

The white man put fences up and prevented the Indians from getting onto their land and shot the ones who did.

This fence ... is called the pacific ocean. We dont even have to build it.
The chinese can work on "moving" all the little squares of property they buy ... in the mean time we charge them with maintaining it, with paying taxes on it, and with any prifits they get from it, we could start charging them a tarriff.

The biggest surprise to me was that when I came to the US, I had a foreign bank account in India, where if we put in USD here, it will get converted to Indian Rupee and they can draw it there. India only let me walk out with $20 in USD. US could do that and choke off all remittancces and whatever garbage and kill illegal immigration as well in 1 swipe.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #26 - 06/21/13 at 22:34:17

"Kill Illegal Immigration"?? YOu know thats Never gonna happen..
Anyone here really think the Obama administration is gonna secure the border? HA!,, REagan couldnt get it done,, There will be no mass deportations & the border will remain porous, Some deportations will have to happen, to "show the People" theyre REally TRyin!

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #27 - 06/25/13 at 07:35:16

Since you are all gold nuts here is ascenario for you to chew on ...

The next few years could see a global temperature rise and glaciers and ice caps melting.
That would drop a few coastal areas in India, china and other parts of asia africa and europe under water. As well as whole Island countries like tuvalu and fiji and maldives etc.
Those people are now left scrambling for high ground, and china and India have been buying gold with growing economies ... making gold second only to meat in increasing consumption. OK so demand is dropping, the new sought after commodity is "high ground" Its already happening ...

BTW chinese Idiots now order a lot of food @ restaurants and waste it all just to show how affluent they are. Its a status symbol. Anyway back to gold.

The newly melted areas open up for mining. We find gold there ...

Bingo, increase in supply = market crash in gold.

The first already is happening, the second - we dont know, but we have found oil and gas in the arctic in northern siberia.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #28 - 06/25/13 at 09:10:51

See, that's another one of your posts I like.
My mom was one of the whackos who bought some gold thinking the market was going to crash.
After Cyprus she's hesitant keeping money in the bank.
How else could you guarantee wealth? Or just securing what you already have?

--Steve

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #29 - 06/25/13 at 09:23:05

Paraquat wrote on 06/25/13 at 09:10:51:
See, that's another one of your posts I like.
My mom was one of the whackos who bought some gold thinking the market was going to crash.
After Cyprus she's hesitant keeping money in the bank.
How else could you guarantee wealth? Or just securing what you already have?

--Steve

I dont believe in anything really having an intrinsic value under all circumstances ... not dollar, not gold ...

After kartina guess what ... plywood was $35, a 5 fold increase ...

If we have armageddon ... guess what - steel will be more valuable. You can build sheite with it.

You have coastal innundation, your 700 ft above sea level 1/4 acre and house will look so nice to the refugees from lower manhattan.

Of course food is always valuable, if you can preserve it ...

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/04/24 at 09:04:10

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Abolish the Federal Reserve!!!!!!!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.