Send Topic Print
More on 9/11 (Read 21 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
More on 9/11
06/11/13 at 16:51:55

Like the source or hate it, the Site didnt Create the Content.

“[Lieutenant Fireman and former Auxiliary Police Officer, Paul Isaac Jr.] explained to me [Lavello] that, ‘many other firemen know there were bombs in the buildings, but they’re afraid for their jobs to admit it because the ‘higher-ups’ forbid discussion of this fact.” Paul further elaborated that former CIA director Robert Woolsey, as the Fire Department’s Anti-terrorism Consultant, is sending a gag order down the ranks. ‘There were definitely bombs in those buildings,’ he told me.”

Isaac also addressed the FBI gag order in an article by Greg Syzmanski, saying “It’s amazing how many people are afraid to talk for fear or retaliation or losing their jobs.” He mentions that the FBI gag order placed on law enforcement and fire department officials prevented them from openly talking about any inside knowledge of 9/11. Syzmansky praised Isaacs in a highly interesting article titled One-Man Investigative Team.

Syzmansky wrote that “When he [Isaacs] worked as an auxiliary fireman specializing in emergency and disaster communications response, Isaac said after 9/11 he began monitoring all emergency units to see if any patterns or information about the perpetrators could be learned.

“Over the last four years he’s compiled information and names of civilians and firefighters, whose identities he keeps anonymous for their safety, who all claim to have either witnessed explosions in the towers or have information that a controlled demolition took place.” Isaacs is quoted as saying, “It’s just amazing how many people are afraid to talk for fear of retaliation or losing their jobs,” again regarding Woolsey’s FBI gag order placed on law enforcement and fire department officials, preventing them from openly talking about any inside knowledge of 9/11.

Researcher Vincent Sammartino, also in attendance at the WTC ‘open grave site’ on September 11, 2005, wrote the following on APFN, “I just got back from Ground Zero. People know the truth! Half of the police and firemen were coming up to us and telling us that they know 9/11 was an inside job. They were told not to talk about it. But they were supporting what we were doing! I had tears in my eyes.”

So, why would former CIA director Woolsey, as the Fire Department’s Anti-terrorism Consultant, be gagging Isaac and his colleagues about what they saw and heard, i.e. bombs exploding in the building if not to cover up the government conspiracy, the inside job behind the supposed demolition of the WTC by two jetliners, whose fuel fire supposedly melted the redundant steel frames which caved and caused a pyroplastic free-fall of each building in some ten seconds. All at once the conspiracy of the lone Muslim airliner hijackers destroying the towers goes down the drain, glub, glub! That’s why Firefighters and Police Officers were gagged.

Go Here

http://www.infowars.com/ron-paul-when-you-have-a-dictatorship-truth-becomes-t...

Then, read ( or scroll) down to Gag Order ( blue hyperlink) last sentence in the article

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Re: More on 9/11
Reply #1 - 06/11/13 at 21:28:58

losing their jobs?? How about losing their lives.

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 03:29:53

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › More on 9/11

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.