terrorists (Read 192 times)
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: terrorists
Reply #15 - 05/24/13 at 08:43:23

WebsterMark wrote on 05/24/13 at 04:30:20:
Few months ago, crotch rocket blew by me on one wheel in traffic. Moron.
Totally irresponsible behavior. Down here in Georgia yesterday, some similar moron on a Harley with tubes for pipes, fired her up outside a gas station while these two ladies were walking by and blipped the throttle 3 or 4 times. Sounded like 4 bombs going off. Scared the crap out of them. you think they are gonna look at me on my quiet BMW the same way now? Not likely. the idiot reinforced every negative stereotype you can imagine.  

Why did those morons do those things? Who knows. I wouldn't. Do we get rid of all bikes? No, we demand responsible behavior from citizens who are free to make their own decisions. when those decisions have ramifications, we respond towards them with actions, including social shunning, fines even imprisonment. I don't ride with crotch rockets, I don't rip her open for no good reason. those guys did, whatever. I think it's dumb, but I'm not going to take away motorcycles because of it.

Let's try leaving people alone a little more. If I want to carry a gun, it's none of your darn business. If you want to rely on police for your defense in  any and all situations, fine, that's your business. Leave me alone and I'll leave you alone.

All I know is if you're the guy getting hacked and the police are 20 minutes away, you'd hope someone in that crowd had a gun and saved them.

One huge difference - Moron with bike kills himself. Moron with guns kills others.

The Knife killers in england had guns. They preferred to use knives cos its more gory and personal, and found a deserted spot to do it.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #16 - 05/25/13 at 05:46:52

The world as a whole needs to get a better handling on Muslim immigrants. The Stockholm riots are yet another Muslim uprising being described as youths like the Paris riots of a few years ago. When are countries going to learn when you bring in immigrants and let liberal lead multiculturalism stop all efforts to assimilate, especially when those immigrants are Muslims, your future is set. Be prepared for riots, killings, the very character of your nation to change.

The difference between the large number of Hispanic immigrants in the US and the Muslim immigrants in European countries is the Catholic background of the Hispanics does not lean itself to a culture of death.

Chew on that for a while. In fact, that should be a new post.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #17 - 05/25/13 at 11:01:55

Okay, they had guns.. So what? Doesnt make them bullet proof..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #18 - 05/25/13 at 15:43:41

NOT excusing Muslim terrorists, (I hate and loath what they do and have done,) but we DID invade their lands, (for what ever reason,) kill their men, women, and children, steal their resources, and overpower them with air and ground firepower....

Now consider this: Say if a powerful Muslim country who had air bases and Army posts all over America, had invaded the US because a bunch of evil Christian nuts had provoked them with the murder and mayhem of terrorism... They then rained down the horror of  "Shock and Awe" on ALL of our citizens men, women, and children, destroying Washington DC or New York City....What would you do?? How would you react?? How would you feel??...

Just ask'in...                

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #19 - 05/25/13 at 16:03:57

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 05/25/13 at 11:01:55:
Okay, they had guns.. So what? Doesnt make them bullet proof..

No it would have turned 1 murder as a statement to several in a roadside shootout. Yea we may have shot em, but likely not before several were shot by them. Of course there will have been the famous one guy in the crowd shooting another cos he looked funny ... you know that kind.

Cool
Srinath.

IP Logged
23Skidoo

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

UK
Reply #20 - 05/27/13 at 03:09:52

Of course we have firearms in the UK but not as I understand you do in America. In my opinion that's a good thing. The downside and not relating to this event is knife crime is very high. I bet a pound of bull that if we had a more relaxed firearm laws over here we'd be shooting each other within minutes..

WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #21 - 05/27/13 at 08:18:01

Now consider this: Say if a powerful Muslim country who had air bases and Army posts all over America, had invaded the US because a bunch of evil Christian nuts had provoked them with the murder and mayhem of terrorism... They then rained down the horror of  "Shock and Awe" on ALL of our citizens men, women, and children, destroying Washington DC or New York City....What would you do?? How would you react?? How would you feel??...

Just ask'in...

The difference you assume the two cultures are equal and deserving of equal treatment. They are not and they should not be treated equally. The US would not sit by and let their version of OBL fly planes into buildings. By the way, please spare me the CIA did this, the CIA did that retort...... It's not the same.                  

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #22 - 05/27/13 at 08:29:39

WebsterMark wrote on 05/27/13 at 08:18:01:
Now consider this: Say if a powerful Muslim country who had air bases and Army posts all over America, had invaded the US because a bunch of evil Christian nuts had provoked them with the murder and mayhem of terrorism... They then rained down the horror of  "Shock and Awe" on ALL of our citizens men, women, and children, destroying Washington DC or New York City....What would you do?? How would you react?? How would you feel??...

Just ask'in...

The difference you assume the two cultures are equal and deserving of equal treatment. They are not and they should not be treated equally. The US would not sit by and let their version of OBL fly planes into buildings. By the way, please spare me the CIA did this, the CIA did that retort...... It's not the same.                  

Oooo you expect equal and opposite ? we occupy 350.88 square miles, you expect them to occupy that exact same 350.88 sq miles ?

Its not going to happen that way. Sorry, its just that. We support Israel oppress Palestine, some fool will fly a plane into a building 30 years later.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #23 - 05/27/13 at 09:16:42

Oooo you expect equal and opposite ? we occupy 350.88 square miles, you expect them to occupy that exact same 350.88 sq miles ?

sorry, I don't speak stupid. try making  your point again in a way that's understandable.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #24 - 05/27/13 at 11:46:21

You speak fluent stupid Webby.

Anyway, you cant say they hacked a guy in the street or put in a pressure cooker bomb in a marathon while we only sent drones over there. This is how its going to be as retaliatory actions go.

A US drone may be replied with a knife hacking ... so dont expect - drone for drone.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/01/24 at 19:13:49

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › terrorists

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.