Send Topic Print
This Is Too Much (Read 250 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: This Is Too Much
Reply #30 - 05/28/13 at 04:52:55

At 9:30 a.m., flight controllers at Dulles Airport in Washington, D.C., spotted a fast moving plane, but they did not know that it was Flight 77; they thought that it was a military aircraft. They follow its movements carefully.

Is this the evidence you claim tells you :The maneuvers made by the object that hit the Pentagon were equivalent to those of a military craft

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #31 - 05/28/13 at 04:53:59

WebsterMark wrote on Yesterday at 21:01:29:
My comment on a few of your points:

And yet, the government demand that we believe Hanjour pulled off a stunt that would press the limits of even the most experienced aviation test pilot.

Says who? Provide some type of valid documentation for that statement.

http://www.9-11commission.gov/report/

i'm not going to read a book; give me chapter and verse.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #32 - 05/28/13 at 04:59:20

Also, explain to me again how hundreds of witness who saw the plane fly into the building are wrong. Your previous attempt amounts of Harry Potter type spells cast by news reporters. Explain to me the photos and testimony of people on the ground who saw aircraft parts. Where are the passengers and crew of the jet. were they killed or what? And since I'm sure you don't buy into the BBC's explanation of why they made an false announcement about the WTC 7 collapse, explain to me who and why in the BBC was complicit in the conspiracy which must have included literally hundreds of different people, none of whom have talked about what would be the biggest scandal in the history of the nation if not the world.

IP Logged
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Reply #33 - 05/28/13 at 05:27:42

WebsterMark wrote on 05/27/13 at 21:01:29:
. At 500mph, the down-wash would be too great to allow control of the plane to keep it level.

I’ve been to air shows where planes fly overhead at 400+ mph. Explain what you think down-wash is and why a plane cannot fly level to the ground. Besides, the plane did not fly level. As various witness reported, it descended at an angle. it did not fly level for a long period of time.  

Plane at air shows fly fast and low, but not mere inches above the ground as object that hit the Pentagons first floor would have had to do.

We looked at frame one of the 5 frame video clip earlier, now let's take a look at Frame TWO:http://martinfrost.ws/htmlfiles/pentagon_cctv.jpg]http://http://martinfrost.w...[/url]
As the single jet engine exhaust trail shows, the object fly level while hugging the ground. And you believe that a massive airliner was able to strike the first floor, leaving a 16 foot circular hole, not break many of the windows near that hole, and the wings and tail section did not break off, and the heavy large engines did not wind up leaving holes were they would have entered the walls, yet they did not stay outside either.
http://www.veteranstoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/PentagonBA1.jpg
...and the lawn remained on scathed. http://www.thewebfairy.com/killtown/images/pentalawn/pl12.jpg

Next I suppose you will tell me that they identified the scrambled remains of Hani Hanjour and his cohorts with DNA.

But we do have proof that he was at an airport that day:
http://pentagonmemorial.org/sites/all/themes/pmf/timelines/9-11-timeline/imag...
Unfortunately it was not an airport involved in the 9/11 attacks, it was at the airport in Portland, Maine. Funny that CNN, FOX, NBC, CBS and all the other BS's didn't bother to mention that.

MORE:
http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/hanjour.html

What was the best thing before sliced bread?
Why is it called tourist season if we can't shoot them?
How is it possible to have a civil war?
What if there were no hypothetical questions?
  IP Logged
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Reply #34 - 05/28/13 at 05:53:21

WebsterMark wrote on 05/28/13 at 04:53:59:
WebsterMark wrote on Yesterday at 21:01:29:
My comment on a few of your points:

And yet, the government demand that we believe Hanjour pulled off a stunt that would press the limits of even the most experienced aviation test pilot.

Says who? Provide some type of valid documentation for that statement.

First you tell me what chapter and verse the 9/11 Commissioners address the collapse of Building 7.

IP Logged
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Reply #35 - 05/28/13 at 05:55:28

WebsterMark wrote on 05/28/13 at 04:52:55:
At 9:30 a.m., flight controllers at Dulles Airport in Washington, D.C., spotted a fast moving plane, but they did not know that it was Flight 77; they thought that it was a military aircraft. They follow its movements carefully.

Is this the evidence you claim tells you :The maneuvers made by the object that hit the Pentagon were equivalent to those of a military craft

Yes.... that plus the 360 degree high speed dive is not one that an airliner was designed to do.

IP Logged
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Reply #36 - 05/28/13 at 06:35:15

WebsterMark wrote on 05/28/13 at 04:59:20:
Explain to me the photos and testimony of people on the ground who saw aircraft parts. 
I would love to see your evidence. You must have something other than this:
http://killtown.911review.org/flight77/debris.html.
It seems strange that the wings and tail would enter the small entrance hole and disintegrate, yet a only few small torn un-scorched pieces of aluminum would scatter outside.

As I mentioned before. I worked in the Pentagon. There are many cameras on the roof. Why is it that we have not seen images from even one?

IP Logged
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Reply #37 - 05/28/13 at 06:53:29

WebsterMark wrote on 05/28/13 at 04:59:20:
explain to me who and why in the BBC was complicit in the conspiracy which must have included literally hundreds of different people, none of whom have talked about what would be the biggest scandal in the history of the nation if not the world.  

You’re absolutely right. I agree with you 100%. It is impossible to totally cover up a conspiracy so massive. That’s why I know about it. What you must understand is that they don’t have to cover it up totally. Even a bucket that has a few leaks can still do the job of carrying water from here to there. They only need to fool some of the public, which isn’t hard to do when you control the major networks and newspapers. The percentage that do figure it out (and the fewer still who will dare to speak their minds about it) can be very easily marginalized with the propaganda label “conspiracy theorist.” Folks such as you will never take us critical thinkers seriously because you want to be part of the majority. This is known as groupthink.
I have read thru some of your other post on SuzukiSavage.com. I get the impression that you enjoy making a stand for your beliefs, yet you answer questions with questions, make demands for proof, yet fail to back your statements with proof. Conversing with you is an exercise in futility.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #38 - 05/28/13 at 07:14:44

Plane at air shows fly fast and low, but not mere inches above the ground as object that hit the Pentagons first floor would have had to do.
I’ve been to air shows where planes fly overhead at 400+ mph. Explain what you think down-wash is and why a plane cannot fly level to the ground. Besides, the plane did not fly level. As various witness reported, it descended at an angle. it did not fly level for a long period of time.

You did not answer my question directly. You did what truthers always do and what your video did which is to dodge specific issues and use innuendo as opposed to directly confronting logical evidence against your claim. I asked you what you think down-wash is and why a plane cannot fly level near the ground. I also told you the plane did not fly level as indicated by the fact light poles were broken off and the wing hit the ground first. Witness describe the jet as descending fast, not flying level for a long period of time.

We looked at frame one of the 5 frame video clip earlier, now let's take a look at Frame TWO:http://martinfrost.ws/htmlfiles/pentagon_cctv.jpg]http://http://martinfrost.w...[/url]
As the single jet engine exhaust trail shows, the object fly level while hugging the ground. And you believe that a massive airliner was able to strike the first floor, leaving a 16 foot circular hole, not break many of the windows near that hole, and the wings and tail section did not break off, and the heavy large engines did not wind up leaving holes were they would have entered the walls, yet they did not stay outside either.
http://www.veteranstoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/PentagonBA1.jpg
...and the lawn remained on scathed. http://www.thewebfairy.com/killtown/images/pentalawn/pl12.jpg
As the single jet engine exhaust trail shows, the object fly level while hugging the ground.

First the link did not work, but I've seen the photos before and they prove nothing. The circled object is barely visible and is unidentified and does not show anything conclusive.

And you believe that a massive airliner was able to strike the first floor, leaving a 16 foot circular hole

The hole was 75’ before the wall collapsed; not 16’.

not break many of the windows near that hole;

Many windows were broken, many were not. They were blast proof design. I have seen devastating car accidents where the strangest things seem untouched. In an earthquake, some windows break, others do not.

and the wings and tail section did not break off, and the heavy large engines did not wind up leaving holes were they would have entered the walls, yet they did not stay outside either.

Plane parts were found throughout the Pentagon wreckage.

Now again, as truthers usually do, you skip questions you have no answer to which MUST be answer for you to have any validity. Here's the first; what happened to the crew and passengers of the airliner?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #39 - 05/28/13 at 07:15:55

First you tell me what chapter and verse the 9/11 Commissioners address the collapse of Building 7.

absolutely not. you're the one who thinks they have all the 'facts' lined up. You point me to them. I'm not jumping all around and let you dodge questions you can't answer.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #40 - 05/28/13 at 07:28:31

Conversing with you is an exercise in futility.

as I said, you and other truthers make claims using innuendo and then run and hide when you have to explain them.

Folks such as you will never take us critical thinkers seriously because you want to be part of the majority.

no, folks such as me have a brain and understand how silly and illogical  your position is. We also understand that when confronted with logical arguments against your conspiracy theory, you run away which is what you are about to do.

1) Now, tell me where the passengers and crew are?

2) Tell me how my neighbor; an engineer for many years with a military background saw a missile and called his wife to tell her about it. Shortly afterwards, he read a news story or saw a telecast telling him it was a jet that hit the Pentagon so he changed his memory to a jet and somehow convinced his wife that he said "I saw the jet" and not "I saw the missile? when he called her"  

3) Give me a realistic explanation of how this process he underwent was duplicated by hundreds of other witness who saw the jet fly into the building yet were 'lead astray' by news reports?

4) Tell me why there is identifiable aircraft wreckage at the site?

IP Logged
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Reply #41 - 05/28/13 at 07:34:47

WebsterMark wrote on 05/28/13 at 07:28:31:

as I said, you and other truthers make claims using innuendo and then run and hide when you have to explain them.

Folks such as you will never take us critical thinkers seriously because you want to be part of the majority.Think what ever you want. I don't care, I have better things to do than attempt to debate with you now. I am glad that I am a "truther" and not the opposite.

no, folks such as me have a brain and understand how silly and illogical  your position is. We also understand that when confronted with logical arguments against your conspiracy theory, you run away which is what you are about to do.

2) Tell me how my neighbor; an engineer for many years with a military background saw a missile and called his wife to tell her about it. Shortly afterwards, he read a news story or saw a telecast telling him it was a jet that hit the Pentagon so he changed his memory to a jet and somehow convinced his wife that he said "I saw the jet" and not "I saw the missile? when he called her"  

3) Give me a realistic explanation of how this process he underwent was duplicated by hundreds of other witness who saw the jet fly into the building yet were 'lead astray' by news reports?

IP Logged
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Reply #42 - 05/28/13 at 07:38:48

WebsterMark wrote on 05/28/13 at 07:28:31:

Folks such as you will never take us critical thinkers seriously because you want to be part of the majority.

Whatever...... I have better things to do now than spin my wheels going nowhere in an attempt to debate with you.

I am glad that I am a "truther" rather than the opposite!

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #43 - 05/28/13 at 07:56:36

Whatever...... I have better things to do now than spin my wheels going nowhere in an attempt to debate with you.

As predicted; running and hiding.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #44 - 05/28/13 at 10:15:06

There are many well trained experts in military & civilian life who agree with We TRuthers.
Building 7 is completely avoided in the oFISHYal report,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/01/24 at 19:32:58

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › This Is Too Much

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.