Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
any thoughts on the adjustable risers? (Read 55 times)
Pine
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mississippi, USA
any thoughts on the adjustable risers?
04/11/13 at 12:18:29

Just reading the $15 riser in tech and got to looking around. Lots of money, but infinately adjustable... concept looks sound.

http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/3/13/121/32065/ITEM/Rox-Speed-FX-Pivotin...

ROX Speed FX 2" pivoting risers

IP Logged
EJID
Serious Thumper

Work to ride and
ride to work.

Pocatello, ID
Re: any thoughts on the adjustable risers?
Reply #1 - 04/11/13 at 12:42:39

I think ARTeacher had some on his bike for a while then sold them on the Marketplace. Maybe he can chime in with a personal opinion.

05 S40 15" Memphis Slim, FXDWG Bars, Moved Rear Signals, Saddlebags, Fork Bag, Mini-Tach, Raptor, Cone Filter, Fishtail Muffler, Mix Screw Out 2.5 Turns, 4" Fwd Controls, 147.5 Main/55 Pilot @ 4500
  IP Logged
arteacher
Serious Thumper

Ride as if your
naked and invisable!

London ontario
Re: any thoughts on the adjustable risers?
Reply #2 - 04/11/13 at 13:19:05

They do exactly what they say they do. I used them to move my broomstick bars up and back a bit while I had them on the bike. They are very strong and great for "fine tuning" the position of the handlebars.
That said, I didn't like the look of them (mine were black). I stripped the anodizing off them and now use one to position the tach so it will fit under the windshield.

white '07, Raask exh, Corbin seat, slipstreamer shie, Raptor, Routy's fwd controls, Baron tach, Frisco bars, Isogrips, Headlight and taillight modulators, Dial-a- jet, AME 9 deg chop kit, K&N air flt
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/22/24 at 16:29:46

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › any thoughts on the adjustable risers?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.