Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Every mass shooting in the last 15 years (Read 186 times)
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: Every mass shooting in the last 15 years
Reply #15 - 04/06/13 at 15:35:53

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 04/06/13 at 10:13:27:
AAAAAGH,, sucked in again,,I thot I could make a point,, again, wrong, again.

The fliers on thwe drugs SAY they can cause suicidal & or homicidal thots & behavior. Since the use of these drugs, what have we seen? Why not stop cramming dangerous crap down these peoples throats?

JOG - this pharmaceutical and monsatan and everything else isn't a quick option.

How long and how much $$$ will it cost to get pharmaceutical crap replaced with actual psych care - 10 years and 20 trillion ?
How long will it take it get monsatan crap out and replaced with non GMO junk ? 20 - 30 years + 10-20 trillion and most of all - a huge political will to do it.
In that time we'll see several more mass murders when people can buy bullets cheap.
The bullet tax is to keep the body count down while we work on the rest.

Much like in your analogy we keep cars off the road till we drain the alcohol.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #16 - 04/07/13 at 09:58:07

If someone is feeding you poison & Calling it "Psychiatric care", wouldnt just NOT taking the poison be better? Would you recommend people continue taking the deadly mix they call a pill until a good pill can be made?
I was very, very ill. I was poisoned, by heavy metals, pesticides & industrial chemicals, all having built up in my system over over the years.
I spent months unable to even get out of the house, unable to drive, couldnt stand for more than 2 or 3 minutes. The doctors never ran a single lab test. They told me I was manic depressive. I took all KINDS of pills & yes, they made me have ideas that were NOT "socially acceptable".. as you can see I didnt go thru with any of them. However, they did do more damage to me, since one of the main ingredients in many of those psych drugs is fluoride. Also, many of them ( & I took many, many different names of pills over the course of about 6 years, None of which helped me, since I had been POisoned,, I didnt HAVE a mental problem, I was "depressed" because my body had been poisoned.
I felt like HELLL.. Like death warmed over. If I hadnt been such an athletic guy, I doubt I would have lived.)
WHY continue to hand out pills to people that are KNOWN to be toxic? Just stop with the BS thats Sold as helpful,, How can these pills that ARE DIRECTLY LINKED to these mass murders NOT be the focal point? WHY isnt this on the news?
Address that last point. WHY isnt the connection between psychiatric medications being mentioned, isnt being SCREAMED about, on the news?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
rfw2003
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Yantis, TX
Reply #17 - 04/07/13 at 10:35:32

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 04/07/13 at 09:58:07:
If someone is feeding you poison & Calling it "Psychiatric care", wouldnt just NOT taking the poison be better? Would you recommend people continue taking the deadly mix they call a pill until a good pill can be made?
I was very, very ill. I was poisoned, by heavy metals, pesticides & industrial chemicals, all having built up in my system over over the years.
I spent months unable to even get out of the house, unable to drive, couldnt stand for more than 2 or 3 minutes. The doctors never ran a single lab test. They told me I was manic depressive. I took all KINDS of pills & yes, they made me have ideas that were NOT "socially acceptable".. as you can see I didnt go thru with any of them. However, they did do more damage to me, since one of the main ingredients in many of those psych drugs is fluoride. Also, many of them ( & I took many, many different names of pills over the course of about 6 years, None of which helped me, since I had been POisoned,, I didnt HAVE a mental problem, I was "depressed" because my body had been poisoned.
I felt like HELLL.. Like death warmed over. If I hadnt been such an athletic guy, I doubt I would have lived.)
WHY continue to hand out pills to people that are KNOWN to be toxic? Just stop with the BS thats Sold as helpful,, How can these pills that ARE DIRECTLY LINKED to these mass murders NOT be the focal point? WHY isnt this on the news?
Address that last point. WHY isnt the connection between psychiatric medications being mentioned, isnt being SCREAMED about, on the news?

The reason it's not mentioned on the news and what not JOG.  It's called selective reduction of the population.  It's the intent of our government to reduce the population to only those that can be controlled more easily and brainwashed with their BS more easily.

Of course this is just my opinion and I'm sure a few others as well.

R.F.

1996 Savage, Corbin Seat, K&N filter, Slip Streamer Enterprise II windshield, LED bullet signals, Cat's eye LED tail light Ryca reverse cone long muffler
  IP Logged
Ed L.
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

"We All go a
Little Crazy
Sometimes"
Norman Bates

Sunny Florida
Reply #18 - 04/07/13 at 10:35:33

Come on JOG, we all know the answer to that question MONEY!! the big companies have the power to contol everything from behind for profit. My answer is a little simplistic but rings true.

Silver '02, clubman handle bars, Cobra headlight, Sportster muffler, K+N stock air filter, 152.5 main, Superbrace, oil cooler, 1/2 inch aluminium plate forward controls, spark advance, goes like stink
  IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #19 - 04/07/13 at 12:19:10

It must be catching RFW the sky falling on you too. Grin

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
rfw2003
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Yantis, TX
Reply #20 - 04/07/13 at 13:09:16

bill67 wrote on 04/07/13 at 12:19:10:

naw,  I don't quite think everything is a conspiracy.  Just some things.

R.F.

1996 Savage, Corbin Seat, K&N filter, Slip Streamer Enterprise II windshield, LED bullet signals, Cat's eye LED tail light Ryca reverse cone long muffler
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #21 - 04/07/13 at 14:37:07

rfw2003 wrote on 04/07/13 at 13:09:16:

R.F.

I empathize with JOG. You know having a son with autism and the liars telling you "vaccines have not been proven to be linked to autism" I feel like punching those fools in the mouth.

I cant imagine anything isn't a conspiracy. They poisoned millions of kids ... I cant see how they will not go to an especially painful hell ...

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #22 - 04/07/13 at 14:45:29

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 04/06/13 at 09:17:18:
If every car wreck was caused by a drunk driver, would you want to control cars or alcohol?

He he a fool rear ended me on the way to buy beer this afternoon. The thing is I didn't even feel it. My tail gate opened, and took out his hood ornament. I'll give you 1 guess what the fool was driving. I in fact drove to the gas station, to see the guy right behind me. He said I am so sorry, I bumped your truck when you were turning into the gas station. I said ... really ? I felt nothing. Apparently my tail gate flew open, and came to a gentle stop on his hood when I was slowing to get into the gas station. Anyway he went back to the street to look for his hood ornament ... so guess what he was driving.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
rfw2003
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Yantis, TX
Reply #23 - 04/07/13 at 14:56:57

srinath wrote on 04/07/13 at 14:37:07:
rfw2003 wrote on 04/07/13 at 13:09:16:

R.F.

I empathize with JOG. You know having a son with autism and the liars telling you "vaccines have not been proven to be linked to autism" I feel like punching those fools in the mouth.

I cant imagine anything isn't a conspiracy. They poisoned millions of kids ... I cant see how they will not go to an especially painful hell ...

Cool.
Srinath.

I can as well, I have a mild form of autism called Asperger syndrome and both of my kids are severely bi-polar.  It's a challenge to live with but me and my kids deal with it fairly well, but it doesn't help that the drugs they give to help control certain aspects of it are also poising them at the same time.

R.F.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #24 - 04/07/13 at 15:00:35

Ed L. wrote on 04/07/13 at 10:35:33:
Come on JOG, we all know the answer to that question MONEY!! the big companies have the power to contol everything from behind for profit. My answer is a little simplistic but rings true.  

Yep,, they transfer wealth from the pockets of the People into the pockets of the criminals ,, all the while they are making progress towards the goals outlined on the Georgia Guidestones. Its a tremendous game we are in,, sadly, we arent the players, we are the pieces on the board.,we are the pawns,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #25 - 04/07/13 at 15:09:20

RFW - Yea I am an aspie too, I however dont even consider myself in the same league as some of the autism people I know.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
rfw2003
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Yantis, TX
Reply #26 - 04/07/13 at 15:14:26

srinath wrote on 04/07/13 at 15:09:20:
RFW - Yea I am an aspie too, I however dont even consider myself in the same league as some of the autism people I know.
Cool.
Srinath.

I agree with that as I don't either, since we are a much higher functioning version of autism.  For the longest time they didn't even consider our condition as part of autism.

R.F.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #27 - 04/07/13 at 21:14:20

Remember! Take yer shots! Theys Good Fer yaz!

IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #28 - 04/08/13 at 01:41:16

When I was a kid a thing we had more shots than they have today,I don't remember anyone having any problems.Did you know that when you get a flue shot today a chip is put in you,So they can track you.Just joking.

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #29 - 04/08/13 at 04:45:54

bill67 wrote on 04/08/13 at 01:41:16:
When I was a kid a thing we had more shots than they have today,I don't remember anyone having any problems.Did you know that when you get a flue shot today a chip is put in you,So they can track you.Just joking.

1991 the required vaccines sky rocketed. You wont be let in school if you didn't have the vaccines or boosters. We now get a religious exemption.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/05/24 at 16:57:50

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Every mass shooting in the last 15 years

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.