OUCH!

IP Logged
bobert_FSO

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Wichita KS
Re: Ridin' back'erds...
Reply #2 - 02/27/13 at 12:44:32

ya'know, the more I see some of these videos, the less sympathy I have for anyone that does these dangerous stunts in traffic.  I think they all deserve to wreck their bike into a small lump of twisted metal. If they get hurt or even killed, it wouldn't bother me.

About a year ago, I was on an expressway through town and was passed by three of these jokers flying by on their rear wheel at 70 mph.  They were a good 15 mph faster than the other traffic.  They came up so fast on the inside lane that I didn't see them in my mirror.  Needless to say, they snuck up and startled me.  What would have happened if they scared someone into swerving into another lane or their lane?  The more I watched these guys, the more incensed I got as I thought of the danger they were putting all us other drivers in.

Sorry for the rant.  Some things just light my fire.  Stupidity and scofflaws are two of them.

IP Logged
Dj12midnit
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

If you'r here and
I'm here isn't this
our time?

Lynden Wa.
Reply #3 - 02/27/13 at 18:32:12

I got ten bucks says he does not have an endorsement.

http://www.suzukiownersclub.net

2006 Progressive 412-4236C, Big Crank, TKat F\B, ME880 Rear.
  IP Logged
Bubba
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Denver, CO
Reply #4 - 02/28/13 at 10:17:15

kinda with bobert on this one...not that I want anyone to get hurt but last year we were coming down I-70 from the mountains to Denver (which means TONS of mountain traffic) and about 10 sport bikes came whizzing through at around 90-100mph, no helmets, girls in shorts on the back, splitting lanes and cars like ninja fruit...if someone woulda flinched it would have been very sad for lots of families of those goofballs...just sayin'

'06 lt Blue, Dyna Power pipe, air screw 2 1/4 turns, 52.5 pilot w/ bleed holes, 150 Main, 2/3 spacer, Pirelli MT66 tires, Raptor petcock, 412-4006 Progressive shocks
  IP Logged
WD
Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

Professional
"scooter
trash".

Rosemark TN
Reply #5 - 02/28/13 at 14:16:25

The riders can turn themselves into puddles of fuel cooked ground meat and I couldn't care less. But if they have a decent looking girl on the back they need to crowbar their heads out of their butts and act like responsible human beings. Or let the girl thumb a ride... I don't bite... much... Roll Eyes

On 2 wheels since 7/87

Black and Chrome 2003 1950s style custom
  IP Logged
cowboy

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 03/03/13 at 09:09:43

I should have died many times when i was young. I road raced all over Colorado. did many stupid things. hopefully they too live to think how stupid they was Tongue

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/30/24 at 16:39:23

General CategoryThe Cafe › Ridin' back'erds...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.