Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
This should be fun... Klan rally in Memphis... (Read 121 times)
WD
Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

Professional
"scooter
trash".

Rosemark TN
This should be fun... Klan rally in Memphis...
02/26/13 at 16:55:46

3 city parks were renamed after black civil rights whatever you care to classify them as. City is after all 68% black. City council is 70% black...

The renamed parks? The ones that are part of a NATIONAL historic trail system...

Confederate Park; Jefferson Davis Park; and Forrest Park, which just so happens to be the interment site of General Nathan Bedford Forrest and his wife...

City officials HAVE granted a permit for the rally. There will be checkpoints, inspections, and a bunch of other moves to "keep the gathering peaceful". The last time the Klan gathered in Memphis, it was a blood bath... and the Klansmen who were gunning down rioters (I mean counter protestors...) were upheld in court for protecting themselves.

Last time I checked the white power web sites, there are in excess of 1 MILLION Klansmen, neo-Nazis, skinheads and the like, from around the globe planning to attend. And the vast majority of the US contingent has a carry permit... not all of them are felons.

Last weekend in March. I know of at least one American SS Oberstrurmbahnfuhrer (Lt Colonel) who is going and one Sturmbahnfuhrer (Major)... a few dozen Klansmen from the local area... lots of ridge runners (that's the guys who drive the shine haulers for you Yankees)...

My wife grew up here. She wants to go just to see what happens.  Huh

You can follow the nonsense at www.wmctv.com if you want, it's the local NBC affiliate, or www.myfoxmemphis.com if you prefer the local Fox affiliate.

And if I spelled the ranks wrong, my German language skills have degraded to the point of far beyond pathetic.  Wink

On 2 wheels since 7/87

Black and Chrome 2003 1950s style custom
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: This should be fun... Klan rally in Memphis...
Reply #1 - 02/26/13 at 17:25:41

I think I'll stay home...  
In fact,.. wouldn't it be just great if everyone did... and you had a bunch of fools in swastikas and hoods yelling and ranting to nobody...
Grin Grin Grin...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WD
Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

Professional
"scooter
trash".

Rosemark TN
Reply #2 - 02/26/13 at 20:20:52

Permit was granted today, no guns or hoods allowed. For 180 attendees...

My family fought under Forrest (and our families are allied by marriages as well). Lisa's great great uncle fought under Forrest, and her great great grandfather with the 4th Tennessee, and served as President Davis' personal military courier after he was a P.O.W. and was swapped back in a prisoner exchange... We both figure once all the noise dies down the city can pay to transfer the Forrests and the statue to the farm. I DO live on a plantation...

I might go observe, beats sitting at home listening to all the Easter stuff on the television.

On 2 wheels since 7/87

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 02/27/13 at 06:12:20

Sounds like fun. Who's bringing the chips?

--Steve

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #4 - 02/27/13 at 07:02:53

We should organize a Hells angels rally on that same day.
And an assorted MS13 and other gang member rally,
And move criminals from one prison to another,
And have the Mafia call for a meet up ...
And a few other undesirables all congregated in the same location ...

Then while they are busy beating each other, we wall them in.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Dj12midnit
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

If you'r here and
I'm here isn't this
our time?

Lynden Wa.
Reply #5 - 03/04/13 at 22:04:56

The problem is, it is always the innocent by stander that gets hurt.

http://www.suzukiownersclub.net

2006 Progressive 412-4236C, Big Crank, TKat F\B, ME880 Rear.
  IP Logged
WD
Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

Professional
"scooter
trash".

Rosemark TN
Reply #6 - 03/05/13 at 09:38:00

Last time there was a formal rally, the "innocent bystanders" started a riot...  Roll Eyes

I think it's a bunch of hot air by a group of malcontents who A) Don't live here, B) aren't affiliated with the actual Klan, and C) Just want to raise a little hell where they won't have to clean up the resulting mess.

Memphis has been engaged in an open race war since long before the War of Northern Aggression. Primarily black on everyone who isn't... The parks decision was just a few hot heads on the council being hot heads and ramming through a vote before a state military historical preservation law could be enacted.

I wouldn't care since I rarely go to town, but, the last thing Memphis needed was another wedge driving the city's primary income stream (tourism, although I have no idea why people want to come see burned out, bombed out slums) to other parts of the country. Historical sites are a huge revenue stream for the South, the national Civil War trail system and the MS River trail system are IT for the city. Graceland is in a war zone, you won't catch locals visiting it unless they are recent transplants...

On 2 wheels since 7/87

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #7 - 03/05/13 at 09:56:15

WD - your posts are so over the top I cant help just laugh -
This is cool -
Last time there was a formal rally, the "innocent bystanders" started a riot...  Roll Eyes

No point really - I was just saying its funny.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
ZAR
Serious Thumper

Rock this town! Rock
it inside out!

Kentucky, USA
Reply #8 - 03/05/13 at 18:55:30

srinath wrote on 03/05/13 at 09:56:15:
WD - your posts are so over the top I cant help just laugh -
This is cool -

No point really - I was just saying its funny.

Cool.
Srinath.

Not much to laugh at Sirnath! Those "innocent bystanders" are bussed in from places like Detroit and D.C. for the sole purpose of stirring up a ruckus and getting media attention. Then they leave town like their asses were on fire,letting the locals clean up behind them! We have suffered the same crap for years in Louisville Kentucky. After a while you get suspusiocus(?) of every darn bus that pulls into town.

I'm not a fan of the KKK but to be fair,I have to say that both sides share the blame in all this crap. Or as an old friend used to say..."ain't no angels in that choir!".

I'm just looking forward to the day they all come to grips with the fact that nobody's winning this fight and start working together to whip the real enemies of the USA.

Yellow 1996 Jetted and Dunstall exhaust. Dakota Chubby Bags, Memphis Slim shield,Tank Bib from?? Seat riser mod. More to come!
  IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 03/06/13 at 06:08:56

Don't hold your breath.
As long as we stay diversified we can never unify against the government.

--Steve

IP Logged
WD
Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

Professional
"scooter
trash".

Rosemark TN
Reply #10 - 03/06/13 at 07:08:39

Srinath you are more than welcome to come here and watch the show... But there really isn't anything innocent about bystanders in the city proper or most of the surrounding suburbs. "Hickory Hood", the old Hickory Hill neighborhood, is well known around town for the blood feuds between its churches, let alone it various gangs. Frayser is a small slice of Detroit, empty boat, aircraft and automotive parts factories surrounded by drunks and drug addicts squatting in the old WW2 munitions plant workers housing units. Highest teen pregnancy rate in the county, highest infant mortality level, 2nd or 3rd highest crime rates, the elderly are regularly beaten to near death over their pension checks...

And then there are all the imported for the event trouble makers in the guise of church youth groups and similar. Bus loads of uneducated, unemployable, violent youth offenders mixed with elderly church goers who have nothing better to do.

The police department in the city is completely inept. One officer ended up in the level one trauma center yesterday, shot by fellow officers while serving a narcotics warrant. Check the links in my first post...

Memphis IS was Atlanta WAS in the 80s and 90s, a festering cesspool of everything that is wrong with American society. But without the will, education or spine to make meaningful changes.

On 2 wheels since 7/87

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #11 - 03/06/13 at 09:02:50

I've been to atlanta in the mid 90's. It wasn't bad then. Of course I may have only seen the good parts though ... Anyway, I'll watch on the net for what goes down ...
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 20:23:26

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › This should be fun... Klan rally in Memphis...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.