Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
This is why I like gridlock in congress (Read 151 times)
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Re: This is why I like gridlock in congress
Reply #15 - 01/31/13 at 17:04:03

It's the people who HIRE illegals that we need to crack down on. They hire them for slave wages and pay them no benefits. Fine the hell out of them, cost them money..lots of money. This will go a long way toward solving the problem.

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #16 - 01/31/13 at 22:43:31

Starlifter wrote on 01/31/13 at 17:04:03:
It's the people who HIRE illegals that we need to crack down on. They hire them for slave wages and pay them no benefits. Fine the hell out of them, cost them money..lots of money. This will go a long way toward solving the problem.

+1...  take away the carrot...  Wink...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #17 - 02/01/13 at 18:37:30

Serowbot wrote on 01/31/13 at 22:43:31:
Starlifter wrote on 01/31/13 at 17:04:03:

+1...  take away the carrot...  Wink...

And that is a pitifully small amount of SQL. I will write it in 30 seconds, and I am a unix support engineer, I am not an sql programmer.

Border fence = red herring. Its a huge and ineffective government program made to appease the Minute men.

Ron Paul suggested it ... even the republicons quashed him. You heard of reagan democrats, there are Ron Paul democrats. The media and the republicons dont like that. They'd rather lose with the guy that tightly lines up with their ideology than win with a common sense guy who has somehow fallen into their basket.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/19/24 at 01:26:57

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › This is why I like gridlock in congress

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.