Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
The fair and JUST way to take guns away (Read 31 times)
Pine
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mississippi, USA
The fair and JUST way to take guns away
01/22/13 at 18:41:43

So... we seem to like to talk about guns.. or gun rights at least. Throwing common sense to the wind..  I had a thought ( it hurt)  and offer this half jestingly:

The only entity in the US in charge of anyone's "protection" is the Secrete Service... and thus it has always been. But what if... liberal fell off thier rocker and said" OK.. heres the Deal.. give up your guns and each Law enforcing entity and thier backing municipality would be legally obligated for your protection and security.. AND include the abilty to SUE for any failure" ( I hope everyone understands that is not nor has it ever been the case)

So what would such an offer create over the long term?

Guns would go away... little by little.. but mostly lack of ammo would starve gun crimes away. (hooray!) In the mean time local law enforcement entities would be cash strapped due to law suits .. most of which were probably false... ( office my husband raped me.. now pay me my million bucks) So in the mean time cities would have to enact laws to mitigate their exposure to criminal risk.

Month 1: round up guns (duh)
Increase penalty for gun possession
crimes still occur .. mostly at night so curfew inacted
curfew from dusk to dawn
Bar fights are too costly.. close all bars
school fights, once just a kid things... too costly, kids segregated to 1 year
girl/boy harassment too costly.. gender specific schools
large congregations too risky.. all sports are on TV only
Spousal abuse waay too costly/risky... men and woman segregated after wedding with conjugal visits ( day time only) However, such visits are at the states expense! (limit one per month)
Religion deemed a risky activity and thus taxed, church occurs via TV and internet only- registration required.
Motorcycles = gangs - outlawed ( plus their risky anyway)
Testorone deemed a "causal effect" to risky behavior... all post pubescent males are required to take "anti- T" medication. Tax benefits for going "ball-less" . Eunuch... is given special designation and can marry either sex .. as either sex.
Due to long legal battles - casual crossing of state lines is restricted. Too many cases of crimes (mostly sporting events) costing the host muni too munch money.
Shopping malls closed.. not that anyone still went there
All video games with guns banned, all video games with killing banned, all games with sporting banned.
Loud talk banned ( risky behavior)
In a gesture to minimize racial conflict, inter-racial marriage given tax benefits.
To minimize (if we can save just ONE child) from insest or rape or abuse.. all children to be raised by the state ( much safer that way) PLUS children raised by the state will not be taught any "non-standard" traditions ( like Christmas or Holi).

Well at least we would ALL be safe!

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/02/24 at 01:42:59

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › The fair and JUST way to take guns away

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.