Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Turn in your weapons... (Read 291 times)
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: Turn in your weapons...
Reply #15 - 01/23/13 at 11:11:21

houstonbofh wrote on 01/23/13 at 10:54:24:
 The only way to stop it is to stop all the gang bangers.

Y'know till that happens -  even a gang banger wont be flippant about dumping 4-500 worth of bullets over an argument ... or a random bystander.

The only way to stop it till we stop all gang bangers ... is actually a $100 bullet. Sure they can make it ... but that requires effort and cash, cos the components shouldn't be easy to find or cheap either.

You have to make the people want to treat guns and bullets the same way they would treat their jewelery.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #16 - 01/23/13 at 11:17:47

If more honest citizens had a gun handy they could drop a punk when he pulls out his 9.,.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #17 - 01/23/13 at 11:22:58

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 01/23/13 at 11:17:47:
If more honest citizens had a gun handy they could drop a punk when he pulls out his 9.,.

You do know that honest citizen guns have been used in several shootings of late right ?
Then how to find an honest citizen ? He may be honest ... till he goes nuts.
The Va tech guy, the AZ parking lot guy, the sandy hook guy, the sikh temple guy and all the rest were non criminal psychos. Only the Webster guy was a criminal.
Yes that means background checks and in effect probing into all aspects and past of the aforementioned psychos. Once the NRA signs on to that much scrutiny, wake me up, till then I'm suggesting a $99 hit in each bullet.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #18 - 01/23/13 at 11:23:18

That's the ticket, MORE guns MORE guns USA USA USA.

BTW, how many 'punks' have you guys dropped lately with all your guns?

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #19 - 01/23/13 at 12:11:08

I dont live in that kind of area. Do you?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #20 - 01/23/13 at 18:18:42

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 01/23/13 at 12:11:08:
I dont live in that kind of area. Do you?

I do, and there are people selling drugs in my hood, there is cops going down the street 3-4 times a day, many of em visit my neighbors. When one of the idiots call my HOA with a "vehicle taken apart" violation on me, they politely tell them to worry about the bigger things in the hood. My hood's playground has a few bullet holes, its so bad, I haven't been there in 5-6 years.

I still see the possibility of using a gun as extremely remote.
However I also would credit the fact that I look like the ring leader of the hood. Plus I run a motorcycle gang on the side.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
houstonbofh

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Houston, TX
Reply #21 - 01/23/13 at 21:12:34

Sinrath...

1) I can make bullets for far less than $100.  People like me will make a fortune with your idea.

2) "The Va tech guy, the AZ parking lot guy, the sandy hook guy, the sikh temple guy and all the rest were non criminal psychos."

Wrong.  The Sandy Hook guy was in the process of being committed, and bared from purchasing a gun.  The system worked, so he killed and robed someone with a gun.  He did that without a gun, too...

IP Logged
Jerry Eichenberger
Serious Thumper

2006 S40.  OEM
windshield, saddle
bags, Sportster

Columbus, Ohio
Reply #22 - 01/24/13 at 13:50:24

The more gang bangers who shoot each other the better.  Vermin control, plain and simple, to me.

Jerry Eichenberger
Columbus, Ohio
  IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #23 - 01/25/13 at 09:12:50

[quote author=5B5A4146495C40280 link=1358741657/15#17 date=1358968978]justin_o_guy2 wrote on 01/23/13 at 11:17:47:
till then I'm suggesting a $99 hit in each bullet.

Cool.
Srinath.

http://www.examiner.com/article/fort-drum-brass-destruction-threatens-reloadi...

You could destroy the brass before it ever hits the market.

--Steve

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #24 - 01/25/13 at 16:09:21

houstonbofh wrote on 01/23/13 at 21:12:34:
Sinrath...

1) I can make bullets for far less than $100.  People like me will make a fortune with your idea.

2) "The Va tech guy, the AZ parking lot guy, the sandy hook guy, the sikh temple guy and all the rest were non criminal psychos."

Wrong.  The Sandy Hook guy was in the process of being committed, and bared from purchasing a gun.  The system worked, so he killed and robed someone with a gun.  He did that without a gun, too...

1. You think you can buy gun powder, the jackets and lead and the shells and the rest of it. We put all of that on a controlled list and dont let you get it off the shelf. Plus it will be illegal to do so. Yea you can make it all ... but soon enough it will be harder and harder and you'd get arrested if one of the fools you sell it to gets caught with it. They say you made/sold it and there you go, accessory and trafficking in a controlled substance etc etc.

2. Hell no, the system didn't work. 27 dead people prove that. The checks and BS you say worked ... but the thing is Mommy didn't lock it up and stockpiled bullets ... making her do that ... $99 a bullet. There will still be a few cases of that after the $99 bullet tax ... but it will get choked out in a few months/years.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #25 - 01/25/13 at 16:10:31

Jerry Eichenberger wrote on 01/24/13 at 13:50:24:
The more gang bangers who shoot each other the better.  Vermin control, plain and simple, to me.

Right and I dont think the $100 bullet would make a difference in that. Most gang killings are over bigger things than $100.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
WD
Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

Professional
"scooter
trash".

Rosemark TN
Reply #26 - 01/26/13 at 16:50:56

Maybe where you live, but around here the bangers kill each other over the pettiest of perceived slights. "He looked at me wrong" "She waved wrong" "Her brats cornrow beads wasn't da right color" "Dat car done lookt funny" "Wrong side of the street" "Hat wasn't worn right" "His rock was priced wrong"...

You really need to come to a third world rat hole like Memfrica and get a reality check... They can't even consolidate schools here to save a few bucks over fears of killings because "this block has been warring with this block for so long that we'd be putting the chirren at too great a risk"... that's from the mayor.

The problem isn't just the ready access to guns. The biggest problem is the idolization of the lowest common denominator, the complete lack of any social values.

On 2 wheels since 7/87

Black and Chrome 2003 1950s style custom
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #27 - 01/28/13 at 13:01:14

WD wrote on 01/26/13 at 16:50:56:
Maybe where you live, but around here the bangers kill each other over the pettiest of perceived slights. "He looked at me wrong" "She waved wrong" "Her brats cornrow beads wasn't da right color" "Dat car done lookt funny" "Wrong side of the street" "Hat wasn't worn right" "His rock was priced wrong"...

You really need to come to a third world rat hole like Memfrica and get a reality check... They can't even consolidate schools here to save a few bucks over fears of killings because "this block has been warring with this block for so long that we'd be putting the chirren at too great a risk"... that's from the mayor.

The problem isn't just the ready access to guns. The biggest problem is the idolization of the lowest common denominator, the complete lack of any social values.

Yup we got pockets like that too ...

Its a human tendency to do much of that and yea we must change that. However that costs $$$ and time and if the govt program to do that does get funded without touching my taxes ... we will be all for it. Till then having $$$$ bullets will make them resort to knives, pool sticks and ping pongs. Memfrica will be memfrica ... but on a severe budget. Sorta like being downgraded from being shot to being stabbed to being beaten with a ping pong.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
LANCER
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Savage Beast
Performance Parts

Oklahoma
Reply #28 - 01/29/13 at 03:30:31

Srinath, it is not about the price of a bullet or restrictive gun laws, it is about people with evil in their heart who do harm to others whether with their fist or a kitchen knife or baseball bat or pistol or rifle.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #29 - 01/29/13 at 10:00:03

LANCER wrote on 01/29/13 at 03:30:31:
Srinath, it is not about the price of a bullet or restrictive gun laws, it is about people with evil in their heart who do harm to others whether with their fist or a kitchen knife or baseball bat or pistol or rifle.

Yes it is, and with a baseball bat, a kitchen knife or a ping pong people will kill each other ... but they will be a lot more slow and guess what, someone will shoot em, and when the cops arrive be given back the bullets along with a thank you note.

To find and isolate the evil, and treat it and eliminate itis a huge social program, the biggest ever conceived. It will never get funded well enough, it will be 1/2 assed and it will fail and the TEA party will scream about it. Taxing a bullet will cost nothing and go most of the good guns do now, and cut out most of the bad.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/26/24 at 21:56:56

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Turn in your weapons...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.