Send Topic Print
the light bulb (Read 165 times)
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Re: the light bulb
Reply #15 - 01/07/13 at 17:59:16

I cant remember sh!t but there's a certain kind of light bulb that sets off my Lupus. I remember my wife spent $75 replacing all the light bulbs in the house for me. UV Rays trigger the Lupus, I dont do well in direct sunlight.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #16 - 01/08/13 at 12:34:44

Uhh,, You sure youve got lupus? Sounds to me more like youre turning into a vampire.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pine
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mississippi, USA
Reply #17 - 01/09/13 at 10:21:35

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 01/08/13 at 12:34:44:
Uhh,, You sure youve got lupus? Sounds to me more like youre turning into a vampire.

MidnightRider is correct, as stated by the FDA in theier FAQ on lightbulbs. Lupus is a disease such that the bodies immune system attacks your own body. It can be only a skin version, or include internal organs. I suspect that UV radiation, which is "bad" for the body ( thus the production of melinion.. ie sun tan), the body responds to protect itself, this could trigger immune system to come into play.

IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #18 - 01/09/13 at 13:10:49

Starlifter wrote on 01/04/13 at 18:07:55:
When I was a kid I remember my mom taking me out every September to buy a new pair of school shoes. In those days every shoe store had a great big X-ray machine that you put your feet in your new shoes into to see how the shoes fit. Everyone thought it was really cool to see the bones in your feet...oops, a big mistake there...huge!

I wonder how many shoe salesmen later developed cancer from radiation poisoning?

We had those shoe X-ray machine in the town I grew up in,My brother and I went to the store a lot of times just to look at our feet.Ive had only Cfl bulbs for the last 12 years,Just went to all led bulbs,this last summer.

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/01/24 at 22:48:25

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › the light bulb

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.