Send Topic Print
Hello from italy (Read 117 times)
maxtowers

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Versilia, Italy
Hello from italy
12/27/12 at 15:16:33

Howdy fellow Savage owners, this is max from Tuscany, Italy.
Hope to be in the right place for my introduction message, if not i do apologize.
Anyhow, i've recently "rescued" a 1994 Savage that was really beaten up from the previous owners, so i will attempt to give her back her dignity.
I might post few pictures for some suggestions on how to tackle some of the worst issues present on the bike. the engine seems to run good but i could not try it on the road for "seating issues" ... Angry basically there's no one and i don't have a clue on how to put one on it...
For now thank you all, for what i've seen in the few weeks that i've checked the forum you seems all very nice and friendly people.
Have a great day everyone Smiley

1994 Suzuki Savage, mini ape, raptor petcock, lowered forks
  IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Re: Hello from italy
Reply #1 - 12/27/12 at 18:33:47

welcome max

this might give you some ideas for a seat...
http://suzukisavage.com/cgi-bin/YaBB.pl?board=tech;action=display;num=1161011205

WWW   IP Logged
ZAR
Serious Thumper

Rock this town! Rock
it inside out!

Kentucky, USA
Reply #2 - 12/27/12 at 20:05:00

Welcome Max! The group of people here are some of the best you will find. They even manage to get together for a ride or two every year.

Yellow 1996 Jetted and Dunstall exhaust. Dakota Chubby Bags, Memphis Slim shield,Tank Bib from?? Seat riser mod. More to come!
  IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #3 - 12/28/12 at 01:30:24

maxtowers wrote on 12/27/12 at 15:16:33:
Hope to be in the right place for my introduction message, if not i do apologize.
Anyhow, i've recently "rescued" a 1994 Savage that was really beaten up from the previous owners, so i will attempt to give her back her dignity.
I might post few pictures for some suggestions on how to tackle some of the worst issues present on the bike. the engine seems to run good but i could not try it on the road for "seating issues" ... Angry basically there's no one and i don't have a clue on how to put one on it...
For now thank you all, for what i've seen in the few weeks that i've checked the forum you seems all very nice and friendly people.

Ciao Max !

This is Maurizio from Rome, Italy  Cheesy

It's nice to know there is at least ONE OTHER Savage rider out there... HERE !

Wink

mpescatori@hotmail.com

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
maxtowers

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Versilia, Italy
Reply #4 - 12/29/12 at 11:24:05

verslagen1 wrote on 12/27/12 at 18:33:47:
welcome max

this might give you some ideas for a seat...
http://suzukisavage.com/cgi-bin/YaBB.pl?board=tech;action=display;num=1161011205

Hi, yes i had already seen it searching the forum, but as you will see from the pictures that i will upload the situation it's a little bit more complicate... thanks anyway for the very quick suggestion Smiley

oh, one more question: do i have to open a specific tread about this issue or could i continue posting on this one? Don't want to make mistakes as a newbie.

IP Logged
maxtowers

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Versilia, Italy
Reply #5 - 12/29/12 at 11:26:56

mpescatori wrote on 12/28/12 at 01:30:24:
maxtowers wrote on 12/27/12 at 15:16:33:

Ciao Max !

This is Maurizio from Rome, Italy  Cheesy

It's nice to know there is at least ONE OTHER Savage rider out there... HERE !

Wink

mpescatori@hotmail.com

Hi Maurizio, so nice to have a fellow italian Savage owner... I guess that we're just a few in Italy to own this awesome bike...

IP Logged
maxtowers

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Versilia, Italy
Reply #6 - 12/29/12 at 11:30:52

ZAR wrote on 12/27/12 at 20:05:00:
Welcome Max! The group of people here are some of the best you will find. They even manage to get together for a ride or two every year.

Wow, i just wish to partecipate at one of those rides... been in the US twice and i can't wait to come back...

IP Logged
ZAR
Serious Thumper

Rock this town! Rock
it inside out!

Kentucky, USA
Reply #7 - 12/31/12 at 17:23:08

maxtowers wrote on 12/29/12 at 11:30:52:
ZAR wrote on 12/27/12 at 20:05:00:

Wow, i just wish to partecipate at one of those rides... been in the US twice and i can't wait to come back...

Max do a google search for "the Tail of The Dragon".It is one of the wildest rides in the Southeast US. 318 curves in 11 miles! That is one of the places some of this group meets to ride together for a few days each year, just to give you an idea.

Yellow 1996 Jetted and Dunstall exhaust. Dakota Chubby Bags, Memphis Slim shield,Tank Bib from?? Seat riser mod. More to come!
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/03/24 at 04:25:02

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Hello from italy

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.