Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
When you squeeze me I make bad people go away (Read 314 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: When you squeeze me I make bad people go away
Reply #45 - 12/13/12 at 05:38:10

Mpes; i was in japan once for work and having breakfast with my customer. it was the day after another mall shooting in the US, maybe 5 years ago or so, don't remember. Trying to explain how that happens in the US was like a man from Mars trying to explain to me how they live up there. Our worlds are that different. I remember he looked at me ans asked ' you don't have any guns, do you?' My honest answer to him was I wasn't sure how many I had, couldn't remember if I'd given my old .22 back to my brother or not.  He was shocked. I swear, he never looked at me the same way again. he'd shot a gun one time in school. Everyone got to shoot a pistol or something, once.  Anyway, here's the really funny part. we were having a meeting with NGK, the sparkplug people. They also make the insulators on top of telephone poles. the guy was telling us this is great business because in America, it's repeat business because, I can't rememer what Japanese phrase he used but it was something along the lines of red necks, shoot them with guns. I couldn't stop myself and laughed out loud. you have to picture the scene, big conference room, bunch of older Japanese guys in suits and I bust out. had to admit that yes, I was one of those 'red necks' that kept them in business by shooting an insulator off the top of a pole......

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/16/24 at 12:14:09

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › When you squeeze me I make bad people go away

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.