Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Mitch McConnell Filibusters Himself... (Read 129 times)
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Mitch McConnell Filibusters Himself...
12/07/12 at 12:37:54

Priceless... Grin Grin Grin...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: Mitch McConnell Filibusters Himself...
Reply #1 - 12/07/12 at 14:45:25

Ooo he does ? In public ? ... the perv ... Grin

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 12/08/12 at 05:48:41

President Barack Obama is headed to Hawaii for a posh 20-day vacation costing some $4 million to the taxpayers. The First Family will head to Kailua, where they’ll erect barricades to prevent the commoners from interacting with them. But it’s not the cost and inconvenience that Americans should wonder about – it’s the timing. President Obama heads out of town from December 17 to January 6. The fiscal cliff is slated to hit on January 2.

Can you imagine if Bush had done this?  You know, Bush quit playing golf when he got a phone call from Rice (you know Rice don’t you? The black woman named Rice who it’s perfectly acceptable to criticize and demonize… yea, that one.)  about a bad bombing overseas. I don’t think he played again during his term. Obama? He has zero care about such things.  What a POS.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #3 - 12/08/12 at 07:37:18

Bush did plenty of it. And bush was slacker supreme BTW. Look it up.

Clinton was the last workaholic in the WH, and of course what was going on under the table there was what kept him motivated ...

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #4 - 12/08/12 at 08:52:07

Can't think of a reply to Mitch filibustering himself?... no problem...
Just rip Obama...

Quote:
President Bush spent 32% of his presidency on vacation.

Bush passed Reagan in total vacation days in 2005 with three and a half years left in his presidency. Reagan spent all or part of 335 days in Santa Barbara over his 8 year presidency.  Bush spent 487 days at Camp David during his presidency and 490 days at his Crawford, Texas ranch, a total of 977 days.

When you add the days President Bush spent at Kennebunkport, Maine, he spent a total of 1,020 days away from the White House — close to 3 years.  

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 12/08/12 at 09:02:58

I had no idea what you meant about Mitch. I happened to see a story about hopey running off on vacation for 20 days.

I'll put Bush up against Hopey any day with regards to respect for the country and office.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #6 - 12/08/12 at 09:18:33

WebsterMark wrote on 12/08/12 at 09:02:58:
I'll put Bush up against Hopey any day with regards to respect for the country and office.

Go ahead,.. he'll lose...

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 12/08/12 at 13:11:36

sweet, thanks for that photo. hadn't seen that one.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #8 - 12/08/12 at 15:22:16

WebsterMark wrote on 12/08/12 at 09:02:58:
I had no idea what you meant about Mitch. I happened to see a story about hopey running off on vacation for 20 days.

Who's Hopey ? You mean Hoppy ?

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
360k+
Serious Thumper

Savage heart of
darkness

Cartersville, GA
Reply #9 - 12/08/12 at 18:17:51

It's always amazed me that we require achievement testing for Doctors, Lawyers, Accountants, etc.  Even vocational employment like Plumbers, Carpenters, and Mechanics must pass board level tests to be certified in their jobs.  Yet the most important job in America requires no such certification, testing, or even a minimum IQ requirement???

The JOURNEY is the reward!
  IP Logged
Arizuno

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Prescott, AZ
Reply #10 - 12/08/12 at 19:29:19

[quote author=5C5A4942020E0809023B0 link=1354912674/0#9 date=1355019471]It's always amazed me that we require achievement testing for Doctors, Lawyers, Accountants, etc.  Even vocational employment like Plumbers, Carpenters, and Mechanics must pass board level tests to be certified in their jobs.  Yet the most important job in America requires no such certification, testing, or even a minimum IQ requirement???

[/quote There's no question that W. has a minimum IQ...

White '07, OEM wind screen, 1" seat lift, re-shaped OEM seat, seat beads, TKat, Dyna muffler (Serowbot), Raptor petcock, seat pins (Verslagen1), Big Crank.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 12/09/12 at 05:46:27

I believe Bush has a Master's Degree from Harvard or Yale. One of those two, not sure which.  Do you?

Hopey has.....   well no one really knows since he keeps his transcripts hidden.

Ari; you're confusing ability to speak well in public with intelligence.
I know I’m opening myself up to a host of comebacks, but I’m not particularly smart. I never finished college. But my job is to speak to engineers and I speak very well about my particular field of expertise so my customer’s think I’m a genius. They think I know more than they do which i really don't. I know one thing very well and speak well so they make an assumption that's not true.

Hopey’s like that. He’s gone a long way on one talent, speaking. Actually two talents: he has an amazing aura around him of expectation. Somehow, people expect him to be some all powerful semi-God figure and he plays on that. His time at the Harvard Law Review for example was a joke. He published nothing worthwhile.  While he was there however, it was viewed as some kind of achievement, some great success.  He really isn’t particularly smart, he just talks well. Bush was the opposite. Clinton on the other hand was very smart and spoke very well. To bad he was a democrat with a one track mind. He could have been another Reagan.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #12 - 12/09/12 at 07:27:36

"Hopey" taught Constitutional Law at UofC Law School......

"Hopey" was president of the Harvard law review, graduated with a J.D. magna cum laude,...

GW was a cherrleader...

GW was a legacy at Harvard,.. his grandad built a building at Harvard... GW would have got a degree even if he never showed up...

This is not a horserace... Huh...

Can you show me GW's Harvard transcripts?...

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #13 - 12/09/12 at 09:42:59

And Hoppy was a constitutional law professor before he became a politician. He had student loans that he paid off just a few years ago, and he was born poor and raised by a single mother ... which obviously the Pugs dont count as a valid disadvantage cos "they can shut that whole thing down"

I dont know who hopey is ... Hoppy = President Obama.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
arteacher
Serious Thumper

Ride as if your
naked and invisable!

London ontario
Reply #14 - 12/09/12 at 14:05:53

I just happen to be taking a special education course at the present time, and Bush has some of the characteristics of someone with a speech disorder. Either that or he can't read his cue cards.

white '07, Raask exh, Corbin seat, slipstreamer shie, Raptor, Routy's fwd controls, Baron tach, Frisco bars, Isogrips, Headlight and taillight modulators, Dial-a- jet, AME 9 deg chop kit, K&N air flt
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/16/24 at 12:11:34

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Mitch McConnell Filibusters Himself...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.