Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
When you squeeze me I make bad people go away (Read 314 times)
houstonbofh

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Houston, TX
Re: When you squeeze me I make bad people go away
Reply #15 - 11/29/12 at 17:34:46

srinath wrote on 11/29/12 at 09:23:10:
Really the fact that he was not white does not automatically make him non racist.

Never said he was, or that he was right.  Just that it was not an example of "white oppression" that it was billed as initially.  (Initially in the press, not here)

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #16 - 11/29/12 at 18:07:31

houstonbofh wrote on 11/29/12 at 17:34:46:
Really the fact that he was not white does not automatically make him non racist.

Never said he was, or that he was right.  Just that it was not an example of "white oppression" that it was billed as initially.  (Initially in the press, not here)

Let me ask you ... when a mexican thinks he's white and shoots a black guy (and not really counting circumstances here - just as an academic question) is that a racial crime ... and if so, is it white on black, or mexican on black ?

All I can tell you is, a lot of megal mexicans really think they own the US. Or atleast parts of it that they are standing on ... its one of those ... How dare you walk on my street wearing pants hanging off your ass and a hoodie. They are every bit as bigoted as the ultra rich white and have every bit as much a sense of entitlement ... and I've heard some of em say - and in fact I really really like this dude, "america will really fall apart at the seams without us mexicans". Which in his case may have been literal ... he was an auto upholstery dude.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
houstonbofh

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Houston, TX
Reply #17 - 11/29/12 at 20:51:42

srinath wrote on 11/29/12 at 18:07:31:

Let me ask you ... when a mexican thinks he's white and shoots a black guy (and not really counting circumstances here - just as an academic question) is that a racial crime ... and if so, is it white on black, or mexican on black ?

All I can tell you is, a lot of megal mexicans really think they own the US. Or atleast parts of it that they are standing on ... its one of those ... How dare you walk on my street wearing pants hanging off your ass and a hoodie. They are every bit as bigoted as the ultra rich white and have every bit as much a sense of entitlement ... and I've heard some of em say - and in fact I really really like this dude, "america will really fall apart at the seams without us mexicans". Which in his case may have been literal ... he was an auto upholstery dude.

Yep.  Bigotry and racism know no color.  Plenty to go around.

By the way, my handle is because I live in Houston, Texas.  And surprisingly I don't see a lot of what you describe down here.  Of course, most of the Latins I know are Salvadorian or Guatemalan...

IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #18 - 11/30/12 at 00:51:41

posted this b4
dads bumper sticker in the 60s
"register communists not firearms"
imo gun controll is hitting what you aim at

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #19 - 11/30/12 at 01:03:45

Documentation exists, reports are out stating Zimmerman knew of a homeless black man who had no one helping him & he took up his cause & helped the guy,, Zimmerman is of mixed race & I would suspect had some experience with "racism" & would likely have a certain amout of empathy. The area had experienced breakins, the guy didnt look like he belonged. There has been an effort to make "Profiling" some kinda horrible behavior, when, to me, its exactly HOW a rational person decides who to look at & who to not look at. Hade there been an old woman with a walker in sight, going the other way, should Zimm have folowed her, so as to not be "Guilty" of profiling,, I mean, using common sense?

In hard to solve cases, who gets called in? Ohhh,, I remember,, a Profiler..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #20 - 11/30/12 at 05:16:50

houstonbofh wrote on 11/29/12 at 20:51:42:
srinath wrote on 11/29/12 at 18:07:31:

Yep.  Bigotry and racism know no color.  Plenty to go around.

By the way, my handle is because I live in Houston, Texas.  And surprisingly I don't see a lot of what you describe down here.  Of course, most of the Latins I know are Salvadorian or Guatemalan...

He he, I could tell you the name of the guy that told me that ... cos he also lives in houston ... I used to ... for 6 mo in 2007/2008.
BTW he was no bigot, in fact he was down right just about the nicest person I knew. However you can be nice and still think the world will fall apart without you ... I am married to one of em ... and well, so is my father in law.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #21 - 11/30/12 at 06:15:54

thumperclone wrote on 11/28/12 at 22:37:00:
so quat why post this?

http://suzukisavage.com/cgi-bin/YaBB.pl?num=1354076443/2#2

Because of this post.
It's no secret here that I'm pro 2nd Amendment.
You always hear the bad and never the good. A white guy shot a black guy and it's a national travesty. But a bunch of black guys attacking, or attempting to attack a white guy gets swept under the rug. Or maybe it's just so common place it's not even worth reporting. Maybe that will come across as too racist and my point will be lost?

Even if there's a report on the news that doesn't even involve a gun they always use the same generic image. A knife crossed over a gun. They're trying to program you to associate guns with bad things.
I just wanted to shed a positive light on guns.

Edit: I actually opened a bunch of tabs to read the new posts but finished this one before finishing the "Here we go again" thread. JOG nailed it with his last post.

--Steve

IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #22 - 12/04/12 at 22:41:16

and now since some youg fb player commits a murder/sucide bob costis thinks he needs to stir the pot
bob is just a lil more tolerable than howard was as a commentator
betcha hes never held a weapon

"when guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns"

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #23 - 12/05/12 at 01:33:33

Who's gonna apply for the job of knocking on peoples doors and asking for their guns?  Grin

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #24 - 12/05/12 at 04:36:45

I don't blame Bob Costas for what he said, I blame the microphone....

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #25 - 12/05/12 at 06:07:54

Midnightrider wrote on 12/05/12 at 01:33:33:
Who's gonna apply for the job of knocking on peoples doors and asking for their guns?  Grin

Find a book called "The Tuner Diaries" and read it.

--Steve

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #26 - 12/05/12 at 20:15:30

"Find a book called "The Tuner Diaries" and read it". --Steve

Mr. Paraquat, if you find truth and inspiration in the book "The Turner Diaries", then you concern me very much...That book is the "Bible" for every racist, white supremist, neo-nazi hate-group and organization in the country. This being the case, I would find it not only unpleasant to associate with you, but downright dangerous. I suggest you educate yourself.

Timothy McVeigh, responsible for the Oklahoma City bombings, was found carrying an envelope containing pages from "The Turner Diaries" after the attack.

The Turner Diaries

From Wikipedia

<snip>

The Turner Diaries is a novel written in 1978 by William Luther Pierce (former leader of the white supremist organization National Alliance) under the pseudonym "Andrew Macdonald".[1] The Turner Diaries depicts a violent revolution in the United States which leads to the overthrow of the United States federal government, nuclear war, and, ultimately, to a race war leading to the extermination of all "impure" groups such as Jews, gay people, and non-whites.[2] The book was called "explicitly racist and anti-Semitic" by The New York Times and has been labeled a "bible of the racist right" by the Southern Poverty Law Center.[3][4]

The novel has been associated with a number of real-life violent crimes committed by white separatists and other radicals. Two pages of the book containing a scene depicting preparation for the bombing of the J. Edgar Hoover Building, the FBI national headquarters, were found in the getaway car of Timothy McVeigh, the perpetrator of the Oklahoma City bombing in 1995.[5][6]

The epilogue's exultation that in 1989, "exactly a century after the birth of The Great One (Adol Hitler)... the dream of a White world finally became a certainty", becomes "just 110 years" after Adolf Hitler's birth.

According to the Anti-Defamation League, the Turner Diaries  is "probably the most widely read book among far-right extremists; many have cited it as the inspiration behind their terrorist organizing and activity."  The Simon Wiesenthal Center calls it a "hate book".

The novel was initially only available through mail order and partially serialized in National Alliance publications. As of 2000 it was reported to have sold about 500,000 copies.

Crimes associated with the book:

The Order, an early 1980s Christian extremist and white supremacist group that emerged out of the Aryan Nations, was involved in murder, robberies and counterfeiting, and was named after the group in the book and motivated by the book's scenarios for a race war. The group committed one of the biggest highway robberies of all time, then murdered radio host Alan Berg and engaged in other acts of violence in order to hasten the race war described in the book.John William King was convicted of dragging James Byrd, an African-American, to his death in Jasper, Texas in 1998. As King shackled Byrd's legs to the back of his truck he was reported to have said, "We're going to start The Turner Diaries early."

During the course of a federal trial relating to charges of conspiracy to violate civil rights and assault under color of law of Frank Jude, Jr. in 2004 by several off-duty police officers in Milwaukee Wisconsin, a copy of The Turner Diaries was found during a search of the home of one of the officers charged and later convicted.

A copy of The Turner Diaries was found (amidst other Neo-Nazi propaganda) in the home of Jacob D. Robida, who attacked 3 men at a gay bar with a hatchet and a gun. Robida fled, killing a hostage and a police officer before committing suicide.

David Copeland, a British Neo-Nazi who killed three people in a bombing campaign against London's black, Asian and gay communities in April 1999, quoted from The Turner Diaries while being interviewed by police.

Timothy McVeigh, responsible for the Oklahoma City bombings, was found carrying an envelope containing pages from "The Turner Diaries" after the attack.

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
houstonbofh

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Houston, TX
Reply #27 - 12/05/12 at 20:50:17

Crimes have been committed in the name of every book ever written, including the Bible, and the Koran.  And you blame the book?  Not surprised.  You blame the gun too...  Never the people.

Shoot you with a gun, beat you to death with a table leg, or start a Holy War, you are just as dead.  Some people are just evil.

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #28 - 12/05/12 at 23:00:37

"Some people are just evil".

...yes, that was exactly my point in my above post.

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #29 - 12/06/12 at 05:56:59

.yes, that was exactly my point in my above post.

No, that wasn't your point. Your point was to yet again take a shot at Christianity by linking fringe elements into the mainstream which is a common liberal tactic.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/16/24 at 12:10:13

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › When you squeeze me I make bad people go away

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.