Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print
When you squeeze me I make bad people go away (Read 314 times)
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

When you squeeze me I make bad people go away
11/28/12 at 09:30:15

There's this dude who I consider a family friend. He has a step son. Three, in fact, but let's just focus on one.
So this step son has a kid and a girlfriend. He's good people. A hard worker. He works his ass off to provide for them. He lost darn near everything and was staying with my friend while going through a divorce (with the wife, not the present girlfriend)
He wanted custody. He fought for custody. He won custody. He spends every weekend with his kid and gf. I know because he posts the pictures at the zoo or what have you on facebook. He and his girlfriend post lovey dovey crap all day long to each other. He's dedicated.
He just moved up in the world, bought a house for his family. He took up a second job to help provide and make the ends meet.
He's delivering pizzas at night after his full time job.

So last weekend he's delivering and gets jumped by 5 Black people. Near the college campus in Middletown. (Possibly students?) Fortunately for him he had gotten his pistol permit and purchased himself a Glock this summer.
That changed their decision rather quickly.

You probably won't hear about it on the news. I didn't even hear about it on the local news. Not sure it was even reported. No shots fired.

Last year there were 2 or 3 pizza drivers killed and about a dozen roughed up here in CT. For what? I worked doing pizza delivery. Sure you get a "bank" at the start of the night but it's like 50 dollars and mostly in singles. Any time a driver had more than 100 on them it was dropped off (where I worked anyway).

The picture and title of the thread are from an episode of Family Guy. I can't find the video online.

--Steve

IP Logged
Pine
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mississippi, USA
Re: When you squeeze me I make bad people go away
Reply #1 - 11/28/12 at 09:40:24

Happends every day... and your right, NO one will speak to it. Its not news when things go right.

My gun club ( nearly all white) bought an aged black man a new gun, ammo, and $300 training course after he(and his wife) was robbed in his own house by another black man.  You wont hear about it if hes attacked again, unless he succeeds in his promise to the end the life of the one who attacks him.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 11/28/12 at 09:49:38

We had a pizza guy killed in St. Louis this month. Nicest guy inthe world is what every one said. They had his sister on TV and she just broke down sobbing...
The caught the two black kids who shot him and took a pizza. Now they'll go to jail for the rest of their lives.

Think our friend Starlifter will make a big deal out of that guy getting gunned down? Don't hold your breath.....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #3 - 11/28/12 at 09:50:43

Its been like this for decades,, when I was 15, 42 years ago guys,, when a paperboy Might have $50.00 on him, a kid got hauled off & killed for his paper route $$$. Far as I know, no one has ever been charged,

Its worse now, more common,deadly people, no heart, no soul, just WANT & they dont care what it takes to fill their needs.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #4 - 11/28/12 at 11:50:49

Isolated examples ... besides who is against level headed people owning guns ...
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #5 - 11/28/12 at 12:19:32

BTW the title should really read ... "when you squeeze me, I make everyone go away"

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #6 - 11/28/12 at 18:15:48

"Think our friend Starlifter will make a big deal out of that guy getting gunned down? Don't  hold your breath."

Ah, no, I agree. Them big black buck nig-rah's is out to get whitie.
Since no white man has ever committed a crime, we need tah round them nigg-rah's up and send them back to Afreeka where the belong...(like that Muslim Kenyan we got in the white house)...by God.

yeah, ya first thing ya no them big black buck nig-rah's will be breakin down ya doors, drink'in ya liquor, and rape'in ya wimmon....(snort). Roll Eyes

Tongue in cheek of course, however..

...Crime is crime, and when people just focus on black crime, I call it racism.

If you ignore white on white crime, or white on black crime (read Zimmerman), than there is a bias present.

It is true that there are proportionally more black people committing crimes than whites, and proportionally there are more blacks in prison than whites.

It's up to the sociologists to theories why. Poverty, one parent homes, lack of education in poor public schools, lake of oppertunity, the hideous and ignorant "rap" music the kids listen to...who knows. But to vilify an entire race of people is just wrong.

Someone defends themselves against robbers muggers, whatever with a firearm, or any other weapon, good for thwm. I support that.

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
houstonbofh

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Houston, TX
Reply #7 - 11/28/12 at 20:00:30

Starlifter, your argument has a few holes...  But as the example of white on black crime you use Zimmerman?  He is not white...  http://www.google.com/search?q=zimmerman+white

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #8 - 11/28/12 at 20:26:40

I stand corrected.

IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #9 - 11/28/12 at 22:37:00

so quat why post this?

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
Built2Last
Serious Thumper

Tempt Fate

FTF
Reply #10 - 11/29/12 at 03:58:17

Bleeding heart liberal white guys will be the death of us all...

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 11/29/12 at 05:44:09

Bleeding heart liberal white guys will be the death of us all...

Amen to that...

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #12 - 11/29/12 at 07:28:00

Not all liberals are against guns for self protection, I'm not. Times are changing, society has become more desperate and violent. Now that I'm a disabled senior citizen I'm a perfect target. When my wife was in law enforcement I did not like assault weapons. They're made for killing people and I didnt want her in a situation outgunned. We'll always have guns, the goverment couldnt take them away from us if they wanted too, there's too many out there untraceable.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #13 - 11/29/12 at 09:23:10

houstonbofh wrote on 11/28/12 at 20:00:30:
Starlifter, your argument has a few holes...  But as the example of white on black crime you use Zimmerman?  He is not white...  http://www.google.com/search?q=zimmerman+white

Yea ... here is a small insight into the psyche of the Legal mexican ... they think of themsleves as ... get this .... better than white ...

Seriously ... they never socialize with mexicans, they think they are superior to them ... and they have the nerve to think that america stole all the places with a spanish sounding name ... like California, arizona, texas, new mexico, colorado ... etc etc ... which we did ... but they think they own those now ... and they also believe all other races (other than whites and blacks) are illegal.

Those fools think I am from Iran, or Iraq. Really the fact that he was not white does not automatically make him non racist.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #14 - 11/29/12 at 16:56:32

"Not all liberals are against guns for self protection, I'm not. Times are changing, society has become more desperate and violent. Now that I'm a disabled senior citizen I'm a perfect target. When my wife was in law enforcement I did not like assault weapons. They're made for killing people and I didnt want her in a situation outgunned. We'll always have guns, the goverment couldnt take them away from us if they wanted too, there's too many out there untraceable."

Yes Midnight, you are correct. Ms. Starlifter and I ae senior citizens also. As a retired federal LEO I have six firearms in the house. Three semi-autos, two revolvers, and a rifle. We are not in the least worried that Obama is "comming for are guns... such bullsh!t.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/16/24 at 12:21:10

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › When you squeeze me I make bad people go away

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.