"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Amen
Reply #1 - 11/27/12 at 22:03:26

Of course, I cant possibly disagree with what he said..who can?

However,, the pretense that awareness of the situation & having strong feelings about it will change it is ludicrous. We didnt get here accidentally. There was no "Oversight" that allowed or caused this. LOOK AROUND AT THE WORLD,, see anything? Any similarities? Hows it goin in Europe? OHHHH Neaux!,, The Euro May Collapse!,.,, sound familiar?

Yet,, in spite of "The Euro being on the verge of collapse",,

1.00 U.S. Dollar = 0.7736 Euro

So,, while the news screams about the condition of the Euro, it takes fewer  Euros to buy a dollar.

Until the masses understand it is the same groups /families who force countries into the central banking game or kill them who wont go long, were skrude.

Libya & Iraq, neither one needed dollars & neither one needd IMF loans.

JOhn Perkins, Tales of ( Confessions of?) an economic hitman,,

REad it,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #2 - 11/28/12 at 06:32:33

Euro the currency is strong ... taht in fact is the problem in most of the countries, like Italiy, spain, portugul and our favorite punching bag and JOG and the Right wing's favorite and completely incorrect comparision to the US - greece ... or is that grease ... ?

Anyway those countries leave in a disorderly fashion, we will see an enmasse flood of euro and get that currency dropping before germany and france can prop it up.

If those countries leave in an orderly fashion, the germans and french may be able to prop the euro a far bit better.

Wait and see, this game is just begun ... and personally I have committed to my wife if greece exits the euro, we will visit ... ditto italy ...

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #3 - 11/28/12 at 07:10:52

Theyre rioting for some reason, the economy is in the tank,, their Euro may buy a lot, but, if ya dont have any in yer pocket,, then thats a bit of a problem, as I noted, it takes more dollars to buy a Euro, the Euro is stronger, YET, while the Euro is stronger than the dollar, our media is telling us how the Euro is on the brink of collapse,, If thats true, & its stronger than the dollar, then is it not reasonable to think the dollar is in a bit of trouble itself?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pine
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mississippi, USA
Reply #4 - 11/28/12 at 07:44:17

srinath wrote on 11/28/12 at 06:32:33:
Euro the currency is strong ... taht in fact is the problem in most of the countries, like Italiy, spain, portugul and our favorite punching bag and JOG and the Right wing's favorite and completely incorrect comparision to the US - greece ... or is that grease ... ?

Anyway those countries leave in a disorderly fashion, we will see an enmasse flood of euro and get that currency dropping before germany and france can prop it up.

If those countries leave in an orderly fashion, the germans and french may be able to prop the euro a far bit better.

Wait and see, this game is just begun ... and personally I have committed to my wife if greece exits the euro, we will visit ... ditto italy ...

Cool.
Srinath.

not doubting.. but could you explain this position. I see it.. just cant wrap my head around it.
A strong currency should be a GOOD thing. So that fact that the Euro is strong is hurting Greece ( and others) means...

(thinking out loud)
That other countries on that currency that have a better/stronger economy (Germany) and thus drive the strenth of the currentcy up, while a country with a weaker economy (Greece) see's its standard of living reflected by that one currency.  (is that correct?)

As to the Euro versus Dollar. Its a fact that inflation is occuring here in the US, and not just the wimpy little bit the Feds want to report. So pointing at the current exchange rate and say all is well with the euro is not accurrate. All is VERY not right with the dollar, and any currency SHOULD be beating it. Which is surely upsetting the Chineese, who admittedly still are buying US T-bills, but I think they feel they have too, not that they WANT to.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/16/24 at 12:13:23

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Amen

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.