Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Dumb as a rock, and proud of it! (Read 120 times)
360k+
Serious Thumper

Savage heart of
darkness

Cartersville, GA
Dumb as a rock, and proud of it!
11/23/12 at 09:58:51

I ate potatoes yesterday smarter than this guy...

http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/08/tom_head_civil_war.php

The JOURNEY is the reward!
  IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Re: Dumb as a rock, and proud of it!
Reply #1 - 11/23/12 at 12:14:33

Obviously the first question that comes to mind is: What Political side of the isle does this judge reside on? He obviously must be a right wing Tea Bagger type.

In light of the hateful and willful ignorance of this judge how could anyone have faith in any decisions he has ever made or ever will make. What an awful embarrassment for Texas and the judiciary.

I feel the racist, ugly, feudalistic undercurrent swelling in the spirit of this nation and when I breathe it in, it stinks.

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
Arizuno

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Prescott, AZ
Reply #2 - 11/23/12 at 12:46:15

This guy'd make an ideal chairman of the Republican National Committee, given his (and their) manifest enthusiasm for democracy.

Oh, wait - I was gonna nominate Joe Arpaio...

White '07, OEM wind screen, 1" seat lift, re-shaped OEM seat, seat beads, TKat, Dyna muffler (Serowbot), Raptor petcock, seat pins (Verslagen1), Big Crank.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #3 - 11/23/12 at 12:50:10

Its racist to believe we are in trouble? Im not interested enough to watch, Ive read some a few weeks abo about him, whats he saying thats racist?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #4 - 11/23/12 at 14:54:12

There's a whole lot more going on there with that judge than "thinking we're in trouble.

If that guy is not an ignorant racist scumbag, than I would surly like to know what your definition of a racist scumbag is.

Fighting in the streets? Rioting? Intervention by the UN and fighting them of?....That guy is not only racist he's batsh!t crazy! And if you are defending him ...well I won't go there...not interested indeed. It's your state he's in. I don't think Texas need anymore bad PR, especally from this POS.

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #5 - 11/23/12 at 18:53:51

Actually, if he is predicting social unrest, I agree, tho, had Romney won, I would still agree. America is Greece & Spain in waiting, regardless of Who sits behi9nd the big desk.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #6 - 11/24/12 at 01:09:30

ok? that was last summer
where is this bozo now?
gettin secession signatures ?

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #7 - 11/26/12 at 09:54:16

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 11/23/12 at 18:53:51:
America is Greece & Spain in waiting, .

Yes and we will be waiting for our debt to get to 180% of GDP, have debt denominated in other currencies instead of USD and have debt we are paying 7% interest on and for the debt to be held by unfriendly countries.

Yes we will be waiting ... a loooooooooooooong time.

This is the same worthless junk over and over and over again ... without these changes we wont ever be greece or spain ... not saying we are not as great as we can be or if it cant be better etc ... but not greece/spain.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #8 - 11/26/12 at 20:06:41

I see a different path & rate down that path,,I see just a few years, 3 to 5,, unless there is real change.. I also believe a crash is what is wanted by a powerful elite,, I hope Im wrong,, but, Ive been right a lot,,

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #9 - 11/27/12 at 09:22:07

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 11/26/12 at 20:06:41:
I see a different path & rate down that path,,I see just a few years, 3 to 5,, unless there is real change.. I also believe a crash is what is wanted by a powerful elite,, I hope Im wrong,, but, Ive been right a lot,,

If that does happen and we do collapse, we wont collapse like greece ... we will collapse like we did in the great depression ...
Seriously that type of collapse will render everything you can not eat worthless. Serious gold, cash, houses and cars will be worthless ...

Greece can collapse like that and will still be miserable cos they need euros.

I cant see the rich needing a armageddon style collapse, they want everything except that ...
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #10 - 11/27/12 at 09:53:27

The only way they would NEed that is IF

People awaken to the realities of what has been done & what the long term goals are & they start demanding the perps be tried & imprisoned & their family fortunes taken & given back to the people,,
Otherwise, a slow unwinding of the economy, slowly using toxins in the food, air & water to drive us lower & lower physically & mentally as they harvest the last of the value of our $$$ suits them fine.
But, the infrastructure is there to counter a revolution, should the people rise up.

It IS an Info war,
& the Georgia GUidestones tell the goals of the "Other Side".

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 11/27/12 at 11:11:57

srinath wrote on 11/27/12 at 09:22:07:
Serious gold, cash, houses and cars will be worthless

I bought my house with a girl I lived with at the time.
We went 50/50 on the 20% necessary.
The house was 145k, appraised at 150k. We each brought 15k and then 2k for the jerk off inspectors, mortgage finaglers, etc.
She moved out after 5 years and I did a "quit claims" to buy out her half. The house had depreciated so I only had to pay her 15k and absorbed her 2k plus whatever she had paid into the house.
Then it kept getting worse and worse. I owe 105k on the house. My appraisal last year was 104,930.
I thought that was about right.
I just got a letter saying it's been reappraised at 83,250.
In the blink of an eye I lost ~20k on the house. I now owe more than it's worth. I'm forced to hold on to the property and hope the value comes back up.

My point is that this stuff is already worthless.

--Steve

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #12 - 11/27/12 at 13:01:20

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 11/27/12 at 09:53:27:
The only way they would NEed that is IF

People awaken to the realities of what has been done & what the long term goals are & they start demanding the perps be tried & imprisoned & their family fortunes taken & given back to the people,,
Otherwise, a slow unwinding of the economy, slowly using toxins in the food, air & water to drive us lower & lower physically & mentally as they harvest the last of the value of our $$$ suits them fine.
But, the infrastructure is there to counter a revolution, should the people rise up.

It IS an Info war,
& the Georgia GUidestones tell the goals of the "Other Side".

So the rich people are eating toxin less food and breathing toxinless air ?
Warren Buffet is going to live for ever ? Bill gates looks awfully old for being just about 60.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #13 - 11/27/12 at 19:37:46

Nope,, youre lookin in the wrong place for the "Rich",, the global elite travel with their own food & water, they eat organic, raised on their estates. This game has been being played thru generations, many of the same families have been working toward domination for generations. Why the children continue the ways of their parents in these families is beyond me, do the research, look into the Warburgs. 2 brothers, financing opposite sides in WW2, thers plenty of info out there, start with Creature from Jekyll island,

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #14 - 11/28/12 at 06:13:37

War is good for business.

--Steve

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/16/24 at 12:11:29

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Dumb as a rock, and proud of it!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.