Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Front and Rear bulb issues... (Read 236 times)
rquarantello4232

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Front and Rear bulb issues...
Reply #30 - 11/24/12 at 20:20:06

I had posted that I had to install new blinkers and upon installation that were all working fine.  And a few days later the problem occurred.  I dist say I had to take off the bracket to do so because that is, or what I thought , implied because that is what you have to do to take off and put on new blinkers

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #31 - 11/24/12 at 20:25:07

The lesson here is, any time work is done in an area & then a problem pops up, go back to that last thing,, Ive stepped on that sand trap rake so many times I sing soprano..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
rquarantello4232

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #32 - 11/24/12 at 20:51:24

haha,  which was exactly my problem,  i put on the blinkers, tested them they worked fine, bolted the passenger seat on, tested them again and they didnt work. So my first thought was i tested them so often the bulb popped so, honeslty it was agonizing but really fun.  I also had 10 extra minutes before the "supervisor" returned home to mount my aftermarket horn becuase i feel slightly safer with it. Here is a side by side pic

horn_pic.JPG
  IP Logged
rquarantello4232

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #33 - 11/24/12 at 20:52:19

Mounted perfectly in the same spot as the stock horn, just had to make the bolt hole a little bigger. Its a good distance from the engine and the front wheel has full clearance.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #34 - 11/24/12 at 21:23:14

haha,  which was exactly my problem,  i put on the blinkers, tested them they worked fine, bolted the passenger seat on,

Really? A clue that huge & & &,, really?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/28/24 at 22:15:55

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Front and Rear bulb issues...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.