Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
The smartest woman on TV... (Read 62 times)
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
The smartest woman on TV...
11/08/12 at 01:39:01

If you are an exclusive Fox viewer... take 15 minutes to learn reality...
If you are a realist... just enjoy this summation...
... a year of insanity condensed and clarified in 15 minutes...
Rachel Maddow...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: The smartest woman on TV...
Reply #1 - 11/08/12 at 07:02:00

If the objective for any p[arty is to win, then the bubs sure cut their own throats. RP coulda won it if they hadnt cut his throat.,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
360k+
Serious Thumper

Savage heart of
darkness

Cartersville, GA
Reply #2 - 11/08/12 at 08:16:29

Go Rache!   BTW, I used to make housecalls (medical, but for sick computers) and I saw lots of folks who turn on FAUX NOISE in the morning and that's where the TV channel stayed ALL DAY!   You can only imagine the brain damage that has done over the years?

The JOURNEY is the reward!
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #3 - 11/08/12 at 08:29:31

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 11/08/12 at 07:02:00:
If the objective for any p[arty is to win, then the bubs sure cut their own throats. RP coulda won it if they hadnt cut his throat.,

They should let him get to the general in 08, we'd be so much better off.
In 12 though so much of the ideas he has are so out of time.
The rough analogy IMHO - In 08 before we started sawing he'd have saved the tree which is standing in the middle of a few million people.

We have now cut 1/2 way through the tree. No way to save it now, you just need to make sure it falls on the fewest people.
No you cant move the people ... and you cant let the tree be either ...

However I am not for throwing the doors open to all illegals so the right can get their vote ... what will happen iis, that will let in a few millions illegals who will probably be split but it will alienate the hard core right wingers ... so the right is likely to stay where they are, and the left is likely to get a few more points ahead.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #4 - 11/08/12 at 08:32:04

My neighbors live with the TV on, they do change from Fox at certain times of the day, but they will not miss Hannity, & I think Oreally, theres a couple others they cant live w/o,,& theyre adamant about some of the stupidest things,, just adamant, brainwashed,,& the other side is as bad, If its on TV all day, odds are youre being either lied to or distracted.,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pine
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mississippi, USA
Reply #5 - 11/08/12 at 12:35:19

smart would mean she knows facts... but she was stating what will be facts in future... it will be interesting to see how well her future facts hold up.

I was thinking "A-HA" when at 14:10 she began on how the USA is a two party system.  So I went the sage... wikipedia.  And they coorborate her use of the term. Its sad to me really... here is a quote from the article:

Herein lies the central tension of the two–party doctrine. It identifies popular sovereignty with choice, and then limits choice to one party or the other. If there is any truth to Schattschneider's analogy between elections and markets, America's faith in the two–party system begs the following question: Why do voters accept as the ultimate in political freedom a binary option they would surely protest as consumers? ... This is the tyranny of the two–party system, the construct that persuades United States citizens to accept two–party contests as a condition of electoral democracy.
—Lisa Jane Disch, 2002

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two-party_system  

This is been my point for a long time.  Whether one votes rep or Dem... its never a real vote for what one truely wants... its just a vote for most of what one ones, or even part.. or even just a little.  Thus yet again... as I have in every election since Regan.. voted for neither party.  

IP Logged
360k+
Serious Thumper

Savage heart of
darkness

Cartersville, GA
Reply #6 - 11/11/12 at 17:15:58

A two party system implies that every issue has only two sides, and this is simply not the case.   Issues are like diamonds with many MANY facets.  I am registered independent, and actually vote that way, crossing party lines in many cases.   I've always thot that if you are a strict party voter, then you've quit thinking.

The JOURNEY is the reward!
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/21/24 at 16:38:29

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › The smartest woman on TV...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.