Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
GOP already tracking hard into the wind (Read 46 times)
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

GOP already tracking hard into the wind
11/09/12 at 09:46:34

OK they want to let more illegals into citizenship ...

Great ... they added another 3-4 million to the vote difference.

Immigrants voted 70-30 democratic. I have heard somewhere.

10% also I heard somewhere - 30 million immigrants total. and 70 30 split means about 12 million more voted for Democrats.

If the GOP doubles that 30 to 60 million, I dont think they can breach the 40% number @ best. By throwing the barn door open, I am definitely not changing my vote ... They will then be 20% under of that 60 million, the same 12 million ... and that is the best case scenario.

Now I am nearly certain, more whites will be disgusted with that and may turn up in fewer numbers to vote for the GOP, even if they dont flip ...

Looks like an excellent way to lose a few million more reliably republican votes ... the racist vote. I know I am one, and I will never flip to the party that opens the barn door.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: GOP already tracking hard into the wind
Reply #1 - 11/09/12 at 18:04:10

It almost looks like a Kamikaze maneuver, doesnt it? How is it possible for such political professionals to so quickly & wonderfully self destruct?
One simply must ask,, WHY? How is it possible for any group of politicians & advisers to so perfectly nose dive into oblivion? It almost looks intentional.,. sooo,, whats the goal?>

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #2 - 11/10/12 at 13:29:55

They got 206 electoral college votes now right.
They are shooting for 6 in 2016 ...

They could make that a slogan ... 6 in 2016 ...

Yea yea instantly evolve ... sure, always in hollywood and politics ...

Cool.
srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #3 - 11/10/12 at 18:07:02

GUys,, these people are NOT stupid,, YOU can see the end effect of the action. Do you really think they cant? They will SAY they are working to bring the vote to them, but we all know how the New Citizens will vote,.Theyll vote for Dems, you know it, I know it, & THey know it too. Just like everyone knew Nafta was gonna hurt America, just like everyone knows we WANT paper ballots,
NOW
The question IS,, Why are the Bubs cutting their own throats?
Think about it, if it had been a heavyweight title match & the Bubs entry was McCain & Palin against Obama & whatsizname, everyone woulda wanted their $$$ back for the ticket, cuz it was obviously a rigged fight. The Bubs took a dive, & this year, Mitt did everything he could to undermine his credibility, saying things 180* out today from what he said yesterday, with the same apparent strength of commitment & a straight face.

IF the goal of the bubs was to limit Obama to one term, they could have done it,. All they had to do was get behind Ron Paul with the same intensity as they opposed him, BUt they didnt want an honest man in the job,

NOw, Why are they wrecking the party? There Has to be a reason & its a globalist based agenda, I havent figured it out yet, but when people behave in a manner that does not make sense when viewed from a "How can this be good for America?" position, then it makes sense from another position. Its NOt an accident, its not a mistake, its a deliberate action.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #4 - 11/10/12 at 20:24:39

Is it deliberate or do some people live their lives refusing to change? Most people who are pregidous will never change. People who have a steady income and are making ends meet will never change. I think the Republican Party is just gonna fade away with the old white men. Ron Paul was their hope and change, they dont want it. Jog's right they shot theirself in the foot with Paul Ryan. This old white man wasnt gonna vote for him. Chrstianity is fading along with almost everything the Republican Party stands for. The Republican Party stands for sucess, now being sucessful means you screwed over some body to get where you are at. The best canditate they could come up with has secret accounts and refuses to make his tax returns public and he wants my vote. Maybe the middle class has a right to hate sucess. Mabe its time for the Republican Party to just die out and fade away.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/21/24 at 16:38:29

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › GOP already tracking hard into the wind

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.