Jerry Eichenberger
Serious Thumper

2006 S40.  OEM
windshield, saddle
bags, Sportster

Columbus, Ohio
Re: The 47% and Others.
Reply #1 - 11/07/12 at 12:22:22

American people may not be too dumb; just duped by a master politician who may run roughshod in his second term, as he never has to face the voters again.
Read the story on Yahoo about the draconian regulations to come on the coal industry, and natural gas and oil producers.
Sure, that's the way to free us from foreign oil.

Jerry Eichenberger
Columbus, Ohio
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #2 - 11/07/12 at 13:52:43

I really dont think any one is going to run roughshod ... least of all Obama.
The states are 31 - 19 republican governed.
The senate isn't super majority, filibuster and block is still going to happen.
The House is republican controlled ...

So Unless Obama buys a horse and rides it @ random, he aint running roughshod anywhere.

Oooo yea John Boenhert still sounds like a windbag. Looks like a douchebag, sounds lik a windbag.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Jerry Eichenberger
Serious Thumper

2006 S40.  OEM
windshield, saddle
bags, Sportster

Columbus, Ohio
Reply #3 - 11/07/12 at 14:00:52

The regulations I speak of are administrative EPA regulations that don't require Congressional action.

Jerry Eichenberger
Columbus, Ohio
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #4 - 11/07/12 at 16:40:52

Jerry Eichenberger wrote on 11/07/12 at 14:00:52:
The regulations I speak of are administrative EPA regulations that don't require Congressional action.

I would rather not have another Deep water horizon say in west virginia. I am barely 200 miles ...
The Idiots in the middle east oil countries constantly have accidents, the kind that kill a few 100 rig workers a year. Guess what, they import people from India, Pak, bangladesh and keep ignoring the problem.

You think we will be fine if that happens here ? I think we need to have serious regulations, else we might as well build our oil independence with american bodies.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #5 - 11/07/12 at 20:36:17

Run roughshod??

Jerry let me insert a paragraph here from my post on another thread a while ago.

"From the moment Obama was elected in 2008 the right vowed they make him a one term president...they would do everything in their power to ensure his failure. They were announcing it with a megaphone daily on FOX and their RW hate talk radio shows and giving speeches on the House and Senate floor insisting that this occur."

Now with another Obama victory they will double down and refine their voter suppression tactics, obstruct diligent governance, and kick their hate mongering mass media machine into overdrive. They never take a day off.

The American public wasn't quite happy with President Obama's results from the first 4 years. HOWEVER... we LIKE and TRUST him. We WANT to let him FINISH the job because the burden placed on him by previous administration was immense.

We need to stop playing the game of division or we will sink as a country because I can guarantee you, the hate issuing from your side - whether it's toward our President, our form of government, gays, liberals, immigrants, or whatever other issue is the "hate of the day" it is more concerning, more damaging and more devastating to our nation's future than any policy decisions made during the Obama presidency.

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #6 - 11/07/12 at 21:25:16

I hope he gets to run away with it. I hope he gets to do everything he ever dreamed of, Id like to see just what that is,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
ZAR
Serious Thumper

Rock this town! Rock
it inside out!

Kentucky, USA
Reply #7 - 11/08/12 at 07:05:25

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 11/07/12 at 21:25:16:
I hope he gets to run away with it. I hope he gets to do everything he ever dreamed of, Id like to see just what that is,,

That's a scary thought JOG.  But the sooner he gets it on and done the sooner we can start getting America back on track with what the Constitution and Freedom is all about.

I just don't understand how so many people can not understand that we need those "filthy rich bastards" making money and hiring us poor people in order to survive. My boss is already talking about how the cost of the healthcare program and the taxes are making it hard to stay in business. He is on the verge of closing shop and retiring,which puts another 50 people out of work(including me!). And that is a direct result of ObamaCare and the proposed Democrat tax plan.

Oh yeah, just for the record...."affordable health care" caused my insurance to increase $250 per month. Thanks to all you that voted for the "peoples party"  Angry !!!

edited for spelling!

Yellow 1996 Jetted and Dunstall exhaust. Dakota Chubby Bags, Memphis Slim shield,Tank Bib from?? Seat riser mod. More to come!
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #8 - 11/08/12 at 08:36:32

I just don't understand how so many people can not understand that we need those "filthy rich bastards" making money and hiring us poor people in order to survive.

Well, IF in fact that is the source of JObs for the Masses,
Then, shouldnt the number of jobs increase as their numbers increase?
Their numbers are increasing, so is unemployment, so that formula is set in stone,
America had jobs available before we had billionaires running out our ears. 30 years ago, less than 2o of them, NOw, several hundred,

Im thinking the "Dont tax the rich" rhetoric is being sent out by,,
Umm,, the rich,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #9 - 11/08/12 at 10:18:27

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 11/08/12 at 08:36:32:
Im thinking the "Dont tax the rich" rhetoric is being sent out by,,
Umm,, the rich,,

JOG yes correct. The Grover Norqvist pledge along with the Koch Brothers etc etc ...

TEA should have been = Taxed enough already, except if you were filthy rich.

Cool.
srinath.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #10 - 11/08/12 at 10:27:07

The idea that the rich having more money allows them to hire more,..is a myth...
Hiring happens when there is demand for product or services...
Employers don't hire out of charity,..

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #11 - 11/08/12 at 11:28:11

Healthcare premiums have been going up year over year any way.
I got a 342 refund for the year last year, cos I overpaid as per the 80/20 rule.
I think anyone who has increases due to Obama care already isn't looking @ their full statement.
In fact you need to look @ statement from last year to this year as well as this year's with and without Obamacare.
Also sometimes the 80/20 will net you a refund and you wont know tha ttill after the year is done and 6 months + probably.

But I also had an increase in costs from 2010 to 2011, as did I for every year from 2001 or so onwards.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Jerry Eichenberger
Serious Thumper

2006 S40.  OEM
windshield, saddle
bags, Sportster

Columbus, Ohio
Reply #12 - 11/08/12 at 11:57:13

I agree mostly with Star, my friend in political jousting.  Just how about extending that same "kiss and make up" and ending the diatribes also to GWB and all other Rs?

Jerry Eichenberger
Columbus, Ohio
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/19/24 at 08:59:08

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › The 47% and Others.

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.