Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
webster where are you now ?? (Read 101 times)
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: webster where are you now ??
Reply #15 - 11/08/12 at 07:19:00

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 11/07/12 at 21:14:40:
Bush doesnt have the persona Clinton does.
Persona & persona non grata just arent the same,

I dont think he hides in shame. I dont think he has any shame. Clinton is no saint, he signed nafta, & for that, Id make him Bush's room mate.

Bush was a moron with a flawed agenda and a snake of a VP.

Clinton was a genius with a flawed thingy (though I still insist Hilary is a great honking lesbo) and a level headed staff.

No way these 2 can ever be put in the same room ...
Clinton looks like a visionary to me NAFTA just sent to mexico what would eventually in under a decade go to china ... however we are still dumping our grain in mexico and wil lcontinue to do that for centuries ... NAFTA temporarily exported manufacturing jobs to mexico and premanently created a market for farm products.

Heck, Carter has turned into a very impressive humanitarian. The right cant hide behind Regean any more ... they're not even mentioning Bush sr or jr and I am impressed by how well they self destructed and in just 2 years.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: webster where are you now ??
Reply #16 - 11/08/12 at 08:29:03

I agree, the bubs Have self destructed, Why is hard for me to grasp. Im still trying to find a "Behind the curtain" reason, some way it benefits the Globies. Im not getting anything, yet.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/07/24 at 16:48:16

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › webster where are you now ??

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.